ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
I saw the the game by coincidence while looking for something else on <removed>.
I don't think there is a english version right now, only russian
If you want i can send you the url on the site.
The game actually does have an english version in the game, but none of the choices are in english

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Yes, could just be a bad reaction on how much Eric is featured. And from the looks of it, he will get plenty more. It was one of the 40$ supporters that started it. So maybe they heard DarkSilver say something and missunderstod. I don't know, I'm just a pleb. But I am one of the guys that want minimial Eric content. Less cuckholding and more family love I say. When May release comes around and the amount of scenes get known, it's gonna be interesting. More for Max or Eric? So heres to hoping it's nothing but an missunderstanding.

Phantomsmile got upset due to his issues with Alice and how hard he pushed to get the dress to her. He felt the reward for success was getting to watch Eric play around with her. He started calling people CG fans and accusing them of only wanting to look at "boobs" and not interested in the game mechanics. Not sure if DS ever said anything about changing the game to make it Eric centric. As posted. he was talking about how difficult should Eric be to work around.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Phantomsmile got upset due to his issues with Alice and how hard he pushed to get the dress to her. He felt the reward for success was getting to watch Eric play around with her. He started calling people CG fans and accusing them of only wanting to look at "boobs" and not interested in the game mechanics. Not sure if DS ever said anything about changing the game to make it Eric centric. As posted. he was talking about how difficult should Eric be to work around.
Yeah, I got that. It has been quite a discussion over there. I myself are not keen on how much content featuring Eric where you can do nothing but watch. So I understand his point regarding Alice. All that grind and still he managed to weasel himself into her room. And there where nothing we could do to stop it. I feel that it is going against the whole point og making choices, and the consequences of said choices. When in this case makes no different. You could always deliver the clothes later get the same scene, and lower Eric's influence. The difference I guess is the satifaction of delivering them first.

From what I got of this making the game Eric centric, I think it has to do with how much fun Eric gets to have compared to Max. Since DarkSilver posted somwhere that there would be alot more Eric content. He did not elaburate on what that was. If that translates into more Eric and the girls scenes that is not possible to stop. And less Max scenes, that is a turn for the worse imo.

That makes one wonder how the plot will force Eric in the lead, or get scenes that we can't do nothing about. I for one don't like that, I want to have the chance to stop it. Not let it happend grind some more, and then stop him after he has had his fun. I want choices to stop him at present if possible. Not all this vouyer and waiting, and how the plot forces the enemy in the lead when in some cases it shouldn't be. But yeah, He got very upset. This has been discussed to pieces in the poll thread. So time will tell. I have said my opinion on this, and we all are different. I hope the game turns out alright for all of us. Let's wait and see what happens.

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Aww man. The author has hidden how much money he is getting. Must have reached $20k by now.

Lets 'sick' the IRS on him.

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Double this. Post it or it doesn't exist :p :p :p
You ask, I deliver.

Also - in regards to Alice's new friend, the dev has this to say:
In 0.4 we'll see Alice's girlfriend Kate, and she'll be into BDSM.
(she's going to be Alice's dom) :eazyHype:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Another BDSM Girl, :/
We know why the mother like submission, it's because a trauma
We know why aunt Kira like submission, because the love sex
Why another girl with this fetish ? A bisexual one will be more fun :p

Reactions: Kakato

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Another BDSM Girl, :/
We know why the mother like submission, it's because a trauma
We know why aunt Kira like submission, because the love sex
Why another girl with this fetish ? A bisexual one will be more fun :p
There's going to be FFM content :)

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Yeah, I got that. It has been quite a discussion over there. I myself are not keen on how much content featuring Eric where you can do nothing but watch. So I understand his point regarding Alice. All that grind and still he managed to weasel himself into her room. And there where nothing we could do to stop it. I feel that it is going against the whole point og making choices, and the consequences of said choices. When in this case makes no different. You could always deliver the clothes later get the same scene, and lower Eric's influence. The difference I guess is the satifaction of delivering them first.

From what I got of this making the game Eric centric, I think it has to do with how much fun Eric gets to have compared to Max. Since DarkSilver posted somwhere that there would be alot more Eric content. He did not elaburate on what that was. If that translates into more Eric and the girls scenes that is not possible to stop. And less Max scenes, that is a turn for the worse imo.

That makes one wonder how the plot will force Eric in the lead, or get scenes that we can't do nothing about. I for one don't like that, I want to have the chance to stop it. Not let it happend grind some more, and then stop him after he has had his fun. I want choices to stop him at present if possible. Not all this vouyer and waiting, and how the plot forces the enemy in the lead when in some cases it shouldn't be. But yeah, He got very upset. This has been discussed to pieces in the poll thread. So time will tell. I have said my opinion on this, and we all are different. I hope the game turns out alright for all of us. Let's wait and see what happens.
From what I understand, Eric is the counter mechanic that we need to deal with it. I agree that the fact that he can just start going into Alice's bedroom with 0% Influence is bad, but that is something that can be changed in the future.

For me Eric should start with 100% on Mom, 25% on Alice (because money) and 10% on Lisa. At 20% on Alice, she will allow him buy her lingerie, at 30% she will show herself without a bra and on 40% she will show herself without panties, leading into the Massage, at 60% she will exchange "favors" with him for stuff, up until it gets to 80% where he fucks her and at 100% he has full dominance on her. Same with Lisa. It should be very hard for you to stop him from attacking all 3 of them, but that's where Kira comes in, she will help you reduce Erics influence on your family, by increasing your own. Seems a very interesting mechanic, if he decides to go that route.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Very strange, I am on Day 68 and I never see the chance to take another picture of him so I can have him release the family...
The 2nd time you don't take the pic. You just confront him.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
From what I understand, Eric is the counter mechanic that we need to deal with it. I agree that the fact that he can just start going into Alice's bedroom with 0% Influence is bad, but that is something that can be changed in the future.

For me Eric should start with 100% on Mom, 25% on Alice (because money) and 10% on Lisa. At 20% on Alice, she will allow him buy her lingerie, at 30% she will show herself without a bra and on 40% she will show herself without panties, leading into the Massage, at 60% she will exchange "favors" with him for stuff, up until it gets to 80% where he fucks her and at 100% he has full dominance on her. Same with Lisa. It should be very hard for you to stop him from attacking all 3 of them, but that's where Kira comes in, she will help you reduce Erics influence on your family, by increasing your own. Seems a very interesting mechanic, if he decides to go that route.
I think you just made my game.
Plus, if Eric can go further with each, you may get peek and some secondary action with it, it's kind a voyeur style game, i like it too.
I don't take things too personnal, i mean, Max is just a home alone school leaver with no job and no future, he can't be a real challenge for Eric... At first !

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Very strange, I am on Day 68 and I never see the chance to take another picture of him so I can have him release the family...
If you got my mod, you can force the scene. But with the path chosen at first bust, you may have triggered the flag who made this scene unavailable
That's the mod for, no closed paths

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I've got to ask which one of you fuckers actually sent me the first fucking version of this game? o.0

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes