Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like I'll have to scan 66 pages, checking this out for the first time. Once you've bought items are they delivered. It's been 2 days in game. No items :(

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's day 2 Thursday actually, not day 3. Bought a ton of stuff day one. Only reason I know I don't have it yet is I can't apply the sunscreen I bought to Alice while sunbathing. Do I collect it in a certain room?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's day 2 Thursday actually, not day 3. Bought a ton of stuff day one. Only reason I know I don't have it yet is I can't apply the sunscreen I bought to Alice while sunbathing. Do I collect it in a certain room?
Nevermind it comes at 15 the next day.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Does anyone know how to trigger this scene?
Eric influence max in the current version of the game
Aunt kira is here (the dressed changed)
Eric tell the mom, in the morning, that he'll take charge of the punition.
Need to be at war, and lose it.
Nothing else than this picture.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I would like to take a moment to explain a little how the game works
People are worried about the "learning curve" and the "variety of choice" the game allow.
Let me assure you that everything is already made to allox great variety of pathes.

The game implement "standard pathes", for each actor, Mom, Alice, Lisa, Kira and Eric : Does they like you, or not, how their relashionship is with you and how do you dominate them.

It's like already 15 branches.
Currently there is very few branches that's implemented, but it's working

Then you have what's the game calls "special events"

Special events interrupt the "normal flow" of the story. First one is you catching Alice smoking. Mom smells it and you're in front of a choice.
There is a flag here, did you tell mom about alice or not. Actually, there is no use, you can tell what you can, only affect Alice mood (-50) but it's not harmful.

Another possibilities of interrupt : Opportunities. Like the dresses, the chocolate. Here there're flags too to tell the game if you're done something or not, creating another branches.

Are you in a war with eric or not, 2 branches. Did you make war / peace after ? another 2 branches.

From 0.3 to 0.4 we saw in the code variety of way and already prepared code for making a GREAT game, with a LOT of deep.
But the creator will need a huge amount of work to expand all theses branches, give them contents, and force player the replayability.

For the moment he's doing just right. But in my opinion, new characters may be harmfull in the future (too much branches and too few real paths)...

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I feel like I'll have to scan 66 pages, checking this out for the first time. Once you've bought items are they delivered. It's been 2 days in game. No items :(
Just a reminder that the search bar is always useful!

You can search just in the thread that you're viewing.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I like it to be somewhat of a challenge but not hardcore. I don't think he should be able to have his way with all of them before you can do anything. Then you the player would only get sloppy seconds, and put the game in a genre for a while not my style. :p
But it could be like that if you play the game in that way. However that is not how I would like to play it, as I reckon you and others have guessed. I think we should have the chance to stop it before it happens, mom being the exception. We shall see how it goes.

We all have different tastes, fetishes, and as of now it seems the game is catering to several of them.
Actually, what I meant is that it should not be possible for you to reduce his influence with all 3 at the same time, you can let him have his way with your mom, this will increase influence on sisters, but you can focus sisters and reduce theirs. Since your mom already starts at 100% anyway. As you go to war against him, he will use your mom to gain influence on your sisters, so reducing hers will reduce his on your sisters, but at the start it's not really possible to reduce hers because he has total dominance on her, i.e. you reduce it to 80%, he comes over and it's back to 100%. Your Aunt will be the key, because she will help you regain dominance on her (she already tells you that your mother is weak to dominance).

Remember, you are a broke ass kid and he is a rich dominant playboy. As you get better at communication and other attributes, get a lot of money via cam, you start to fight him on equal footing and eventually weed him out.

Last edited:
Reactions: jikop and ikaruga

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Actually, what I meant is that it should not be possible for you to reduce his influence with all 3 at the same time, you can let him have his way with your mom, this will increase influence on sisters, but you can focus sisters and reduce theirs. Since your mom already starts at 100% anyway. As you go to war against him, he will use your mom to gain influence on your sisters, so reducing hers will reduce his on your sisters, but at the start it's not really possible to reduce hers because he has total dominance on her, i.e. you reduce it to 80%, he comes over and it's back to 100%. Your Aunt will be the key, because she will help you regain dominance on her (she already tells you that your mother is weak to dominance).

Remember, you are a broke ass kid and he is a rich dominant playboy. As you get better at communication and other attributes, get a lot of money via cam, you start to fight him on equal footing and eventually weed him out.

I understood what you ment, and I still respetfully disagree. This has been discussed to enormous lengths at DarkSilvers patreon posts. Many have interesting ideas, as both you and me. I think no matter how realistic this is supposed to be, it will not feel more realistic either way imho. It's just how we perceive or enjoy it, but now it's back to lurking. I had a nice chat. Let's hope we all get to have som fun playing the game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Preface: freaking loving this game and super in to it's artstyle and game design.

I'm on page 55 of the blog (started somewhere in the 20's to sus out before .3 false info) scanning for a current walkthough, one thing I've learned: they must have fixed the "only one candy issue" or at least I think so. I haven't completely succeeded at foot rub. But I've ordered more candies after failed attempts. Not sure why a candy manufacturer would have a crystal ball to see me finally succeed at her massage and say "Well, time to shut down the factory and stop on-line sales. That kids gone to far...".

All I really want is a solid feeling that I know how to increase relationship.

Is relationship seperate from mood? Is relationship link to mood and mood is like a sub category where relationship increases when their mood is excelent. Is their a finite amount of events that boost relationship? Is it a single event or a string of events that boost relationship? I haven't even met Kira or Olivia yet. I have no idea how to get lingerie, I'm guessing it's tied to aunt's arrival. I was hoping with the money cheat I could fast track and unlock it before he creeps his tentacles in and buys some for her; from what I read, no. Olivia is a complete mystery to me and I have yet to affect Lisa's authority. I chose the bribe path for teaching, though it seems I just haven't suceeded in choosing the right option yet possibly or theirs a hidden percentage of pass/fail I'm not aware of. Kind of annoyed how pass/fail of percentage events are hard coded into the start of the day and not RNG based when you click them (I can't tell you how many times I quickloaded before a 90% pass/fail for message that I failed probably for a solid...45 min. I refused to belive the percentage was all smoke and mirrors). Only on day 9 of my furthest money hack save.

Last edited:

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
realy sucks they choose that hair type for new girl i dont realy fancy it
The hair is ok.. But I'm not a fan of more leather.

Last month the dev posted a poll about it... the options weren't fantastic imho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, I think they choose the best of them. Not that difficult, considering the options.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes