Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
You can, assuming same version and the mods didnt do something gamebreaking in the live version
Saves games are totally compatible, as if you fuck your game with the mod version, it'll be fucked in standard one.
Jokes apart : they are.
Thank you, and dugoth. I did a friends with Eric and then betray him run, and managed to save over an old save at a crucial point. I just hate to grind back up from start again, with a war with Eric run.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Mhmmm. I'm not sure if I should go and clean up all the comments that are just of random (off topic) talks and memes and smillies on this thread or not. It would be a bit of work but it would look nice... otter can't decide.
"Nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

PoloSweater

Apr 7, 2017
Actually, Eric is your ally

Give your sisters to him, go with Liza friend, then Kira show. Go for it with her. Then, get your revenge
Bust him when he gets too far, twice with the mod, and let him give up.
Then, you're the home master ;)
You got a savegame for that? cuz I can't manage to get there :O

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Saves games are totally compatible, as if you fuck your game with the mod version, it'll be fucked in standard one.
Jokes apart : they are.
Hmm I just tried to copy over a save on day 1 with money and stats cheat. The game does not recognise the save. The save is from the latest modded version. Something I am missing?

Nvm I found out what was causing the problem.

Last edited:

Vedamte

Aug 27, 2016
somehow this game not working for me i tried all cracks with the latest version still black screen when i start the game do i have to instal something else?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
somehow this game not working for me i tried all cracks with the latest version still black screen when i start the game do i have to instal something else?
You don't have to download or install anything else :S

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
See my opportunity thread, and loock for the schoolgirl one

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Not sure if possible. But can you get Lisa to stop wearing panties, and at the same time do yoga with your mother?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
plz help me how ı can login game ı have create account but invalid email
If you are playing the modded version of the game. Then no login is required. If you have pledged to the dev. You have to contact him for support.

Is it possible to give Alice a massage at the swimming pool instead of doing the suncream? If so how?
You can't give her a massage yet. Maybe in the next version.

Reactions: Namco15

brian

Apr 15, 2017
invalid email adress.
make sure you've entered the email you use in patreon
yes its right ı write that what ım use in patreon

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
invalid email adress.
The dev said that there will be 20min between your pledge and the gameserver updates. So if it has not been 20min yet. Wait. If more, then like I said contact the dev on Patreon.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
plz help me how ı can login game ı have create account but invalid email
You don't login, if you look at the OP it'll tell you to wait a sec and it'll load the game without you doing anything.
It's item #4 under instructions

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
invalid email adress.
I think you are missing the point. What we got here is a cracked pirated game, you don't need a email address or account for that. What you did how ever is create a account on Patreon afterward, asking for developer help, for a Pirated version, with the same name your using here. Unless you have pledged for the developer, so payign for it, each month. Your not getting a damn password from him. Think about what you did.

Now back to what i was going to say

Quote from his Eric's destiny post, same post as i saw Brian in.
Sure I could take some time to rebalance the game every month before the release, but I prefer to spend that time on implementing new content.
What he means is adding more DRM, cause we all know that he could have spend last month more time on content, but instead he went for DRM.

Reactions: Kakato
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes