AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
can someone plz explain when I give the chocolates to Alice for the BJ scence
Assuming you already have the candy and the stats, you need Kira to make her arrival first. Then, on Friday, right after dinner at 20:00, give Alice the candy in her room. Then as usual, wait til 3:00 in the morning and catch them at the pool. Assuming you have all the stats, it's a cake walk from that point forward.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
it's too much work to fuck some women in this game. the boy might as well pay for some high class call girls:)

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I have a question. Can you copy over a savefile from the modded version to the "live" one? Or are there som cheat detection working there?

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
I have a question. Can you copy over a savefile from the modded version to the "live" one? Or are there som cheat detection working there?
You can, assuming same version and the mods didnt do something gamebreaking in the live version

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Preface: freaking loving this game and super in to it's artstyle and game design.

I'm on page 55 of the blog (started somewhere in the 20's to sus out before .3 false info) scanning for a current walkthough, one thing I've learned: they must have fixed the "only one candy issue" or at least I think so. I haven't completely succeeded at foot rub. But I've ordered more candies after failed attempts. Not sure why a candy manufacturer would have a crystal ball to see me finally succeed at her massage and say "Well, time to shut down the factory and stop on-line sales. That kids gone to far...".

All I really want is a solid feeling that I know how to increase relationship.

Is relationship seperate from mood? Is relationship link to mood and mood is like a sub category where relationship increases when their mood is excelent. Is their a finite amount of events that boost relationship? Is it a single event or a string of events that boost relationship? I haven't even met Kira or Olivia yet. I have no idea how to get lingerie, I'm guessing it's tied to aunt's arrival. I was hoping with the money cheat I could fast track and unlock it before he creeps his tentacles in and buys some for her; from what I read, no. Olivia is a complete mystery to me and I have yet to affect Lisa's authority. I chose the bribe path for teaching, though it seems I just haven't suceeded in choosing the right option yet possibly or theirs a hidden percentage of pass/fail I'm not aware of. Kind of annoyed how pass/fail of percentage events are hard coded into the start of the day and not RNG based when you click them (I can't tell you how many times I quickloaded before a 90% pass/fail for message that I failed probably for a solid...45 min. I refused to belive the percentage was all smoke and mirrors). Only on day 9 of my furthest money hack save.
Just a clue about the random variables :)
They're initiated in start of the game. Regenerated at some points, but i think that a load game may not reset them correctly.
The best way to regenerate randoms vars is to stop and start the game.
I'm not able to change that with only Dia, but it can be a good hack : generate random variables each time.

Reactions: fazaii and Yevaud6

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Saves games are totally compatible, as if you fuck your game with the mod version, it'll be fucked in standard one.
Jokes apart : they are.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Mhmmm. I'm not sure if I should go and clean up all the comments that are just of random (off topic) talks and memes and smillies on this thread or not. It would be a bit of work but it would look nice... otter can't decide.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Just a clue about the random variables :)
They're initiated in start of the game. Regenerated at some points, but i think that a load game may not reset them correctly.
The best way to regenerate randoms vars is to stop and start the game.
I'm not able to change that with only Dia, but it can be a good hack : generate random variables each time.
Thanks, that's go a long way. On day 3 of the 10 day walkthrough on OP link, replacing waits with lessons and book reading where I can....wonder if hard close resets lesson waiting too...I'll start implementing what you gave me. Thanks for speeding up my process:)

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
You can use the mod, it gives you the ability to force success (always when critical) or fail in certain cases

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Mhmmm. I'm not sure if I should go and clean up all the comments that are just of random (off topic) talks and memes and smillies on this thread or not. It would be a bit of work but it would look nice... otter can't decide.
I prefer the longer threads.

It generates a sense of community, often there's some semi-decent information and you can often tell which games are worth checking out or not by the amount of discussion they generate

Reactions: Dixon Butz

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016

and DS say:

I think some people misunderstood my Eric poll. I never meant to imply that I would get rid of him or make him harmless. On the contrary, I have general idea of the game's plot and Eric will be in Max's way until you get rid of him. In the future I'll implement the opportunity to get rid of Eric, there will be several ways to do this. But it's too early for that. For now, Eric will keep disrupting your plans and hopes.
Also, some players complain about the balance and too much money. The game is still in development, the is no balance yet. 0.2 had OP persuasion, 0.3 has OP camera income. My primary concern was to make 0.3 saves compatible with 0.4. I don't really care about the balance at this point in the development, the game lacks some crucial events and features, it's too early to balance everything. Sure I could take some time to rebalance the game every month before the release, but I prefer to spend that time on implementing new content. I'll work on balancing the game when there will be enough content to balance.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
But it's too early for that. For now, Eric will keep disrupting your plans and hopes.
Thank god. The game would just be stale if you could corrupt them all without any challenge and the whole corruption thing would just be boring af, since you'd corrupt them all and then had nothing to do afterwards.

Also, some players complain about the balance and too much money.
Yeah, this is true... Might have to do with the fact that I use the money mod, but it's true non the less :test:

I prefer to spend that time on implementing new content.
Let's hope he sticks to this instead of focusing on the DRM.

Btw thanks for the share :)

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
Thank god. The game would just be stale if you could corrupt them all without any challenge and the whole corruption thing would just be boring af, since you'd corrupt them all and then had nothing to do afterwards.

Yeah, this is true... Might have to do with the fact that I use the money mod, but it's true non the less :test:

Let's hope he sticks to this instead of focusing on the DRM.

Btw thanks for the share :)
yeah.but the ISTOR post some IS0.2 PIC.
look like mom was rape..
oh.so many ganme have NTR story...i really dont like it.
but the dev always give you some "NTR"story first.
make you whiny play this story.
at last.tell you .you have chance to be hero .to save the you girl.
i must say.that was very clever

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I think it's fine as of now, as long as you update the first page with all relevant info (i.e. guides, images, versions). Topics that are too restrictive tend to kill momentum, but too loose makes it no different than chat.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes