U

User_10739

I am a patron of this game but I have yet to d/l the latest official release because the one on here is way more playable with hacks & mods. I am still supporting the game because I love it and want it to move forward but the game found here is way more enjoyable. It is too bad that the dev has gone to war considering that his serge in $$$ has most likely come from peeps finding his game on places like this,

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I am a patron of this game but I have yet to d/l the latest official release because the one on here is way more playable with hacks & mods. I am still supporting the game because I love it and want it to move forward but the game found here is way more enjoyable. It is too bad that the dev has gone to war considering that his serge in $$$ has most likely come from peeps finding his game on places like this,
And the full irony of this it's that we need you to continue pledging the game so we can mod it your everyone here ...

PS : we may need to generate a new dia file to be sure that everything is up to date, aren't we ?
Ping @Scale

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've made alot of ground, but I can't get Alice past 599 authority on Alice or Lisa, and the highest I have either of them on relationship is (warm). I got Alice drunk before Kira arrived but she told me to leave the bathroom on her party night. Is their something more I need to do? or is that all for that scene?

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I've made alot of ground, but I can't get Alice past 599 authority on Alice or Lisa, and the highest I have either of them on relationship is (warm). I got Alice drunk before Kira arrived but she told me to leave the bathroom on her party night. Is their something more I need to do? or is that all for that scene?
599 is the max.

Reactions: Yevaud6

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
The BJ scene doesn't activate before Kira's arrival. She just opens up and teases you before her arrival. You need to wait until after Kira arrives then you should be able to get the scene you're looking for. Also, like Wugga said, 599 (Respect) is the max for now.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The BJ scene doesn't activate before Kira's arrival. She just opens up and teases you before her arrival. You need to wait until after Kira arrives then you should be able to get the scene you're looking for. Also, like Wugga said, 599 (Respect) is the max for now.
Well that's good to know, now to do the "ally" route to see what you can get with the mother, if anything. I've literally seen nothing from her except stuff involving just her and Eric. Plus see if theirs any "right option with who I would prefer to spy on me and Kira in the pool....I'm thinking Alice since they share the shower in the morning, but Mother might be the right choice for reasons I just don't know yet as well. Or complete stanger...cause random.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
all I want to be changed at this point is for candy to not be a 1-off item w/o modding. Anyone confirm if that's the case? I know Alices books take awhile to show back up in shop. Maybe they're just a long spawn???

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
whelp...looks like there's more to find, not to mention I've never seen pic 3 in the OP. Time to trial and error till I find it.
According to the patreon post that massage pic is from, that's in 0.4. So it's not in the current version.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'll have to fight my desire to punch him in the face?....the art is so good I'll have to swallow my pride and fight the urge with all I have. But I'll do it. Hopefully they'll be a way to reverse that decision whenever you feel like it. I really hope the support maintains till 1.0 This is the first game I've honestly considered pledging.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
I'll have to fight my desire to punch him in the face?....the art is so good I'll have to swallow my pride and fight the urge with all I have. But I'll do it. Hopefully they'll be a way to reverse that decision whenever you feel like it. I really hope the support maintains till 1.0 This is the first game I've honestly considered pledging.

I just use the mod from @ikaruga since it lets you force war and peace between you and Erick and avoid the grind with him. Hopefully the game will allow you do this in the future somehow, maybe buying Eric off or some other way of forcing peace in game.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I just use the mod from @ikaruga since it lets you force war and peace between you and Erick and avoid the grind with him. Hopefully the game will allow you do this in the future somehow, maybe buying Eric off or some other way of forcing peace in game.
Don't forget to save your saves because the whole eric story is a mess. Dev reuse some variables for many differents paths. My mod change them to the values setted on the first talk with Eric : When you decide to be on his way or with him.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
I was looking through Dia.txt, does anyone know how to trigger Eric suggesting sex-ed with Lisa? I've only seen him catching you on it. These lines here I mean:

"What do you think of Lisa?"
"Well, do you think she might be interested in the lessons of sexual education, so to speak?"
"I think I'll teach her how to have sex correctly. Well, not alone, with your mom, of course. Gradually, step by step ..."

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes