ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Sooo basically you're adding a button that has a drop down menu and you just select what you want? I.e add 1000€. Max Relations etc?
Not exactly, we will allow the loading of a mod file who the default texts present in the Dia will be overwritten.
I'll give us the ability to keep the original file untouched, so we'll be able to update the main Dialogue file without being disturbed by the mod.

We're trying at the moment to be sure that at least the cheat menu will be avalaible as soon as 0.4 version will be out.
And we're working for more interresting things

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I really like how this game "works" - now I have to make the heavy choice of forgetting about it until it's much closer to completion. The speed in which these games gets developped always does my head in and I hesitate to pay for something that is still months if not years in production. Same reason the word pre-order trigger the snot out of me. :D

Reactions: Attatta

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Please move the conversation about the mod in the right thread :

Here only about game feature and release, and patreon post or support / guide
About the mod, i've created a poll for the next version here :

PS : thanks a lot to whom adding theses to OP

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
hey guys darksilver postet an update and he saied (I've decided to keep the old DRM in 0.4. I don't want to inconvenient legit players too much. I've left some present for the pirates, let's see how they'll like it :)) well let see what surprise he means for 0.4

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
hey guys darksilver postet an update and he saied (I've decided to keep the old DRM in 0.4. I don't want to inconvenient legit players too much. I've left some present for the pirates, let's see how they'll like it :)) well let see what surprise he means for 0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
...This time Eric will show himself in all his glory...
Brace yourselves, fiery rage will rain down upon this thread (in the form of a shitload of Eric-related posts).

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
From that post with so much info about what's going to happen in the next version all I really care about is the present xD

Reactions: Gio

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Will have to smoke before playing next version if Eric's is going to get worse, LOL.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Brace yourselves, fiery rage will rain down upon this thread (in the form of a shitload of Eric-related posts).
We're working for it ! Trust us ;)

From that post with so much info about what's going to happen in the next version all I really care about is the present XD
Exactly, same as you, i just want to get under the hood to see our surprise :)
But it's fair game, as he understands that as we're ennemies, his patrons have to be first.

I hope for easter eggs ;)

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I'm just wondering, and always did, what stops a creator from hiding malicious code that activates upon detection of a pirate? I mean there's plenty of examples of creators busting pirates with funny messages, bugging their experiences, or simply keeping them stuck in menus till a crack is found. What if he just executes a drive wipe, trojan, etc?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I noticed that this game has NTR tag. I suppose that this Eric that everybody seems to hate is the one doing the netorare? Or is the MC only doing netori?

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
What if he just executes a drive wipe, trojan, etc?
Because if something like that were to leak, he would he have 0 paying patrons in a heartbeat.
Not because it's a ridiculous out of proportion reaction, to what is essentially a free marketing campaign that will ultimately get him more patrons, but because legit users would be scared shitless of accidentally triggering said trojan.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I think I'll keep my distance till I know what this 'present' is. Heck I might do this legit since he seems like one of the few patreons who isn't scamming his subbers out of money.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Would they be? I wouldn't, and I'm a pledger. If he happened to screw my pc I'd just be sure to get his address (i'm kidding, maybe). But at this point I'm not even sure I'll be able to use your mods and cheat, this guy sounds totally crazy and he'd be capable of doing some shit.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Because if something like that were to leak, he would he have 0 paying patrons in a heartbeat.
Not because it's a ridiculous out of proportion reaction, to what is essentially a free marketing campaign that will ultimately get him more patrons, but because legit users would be scared shitless of accidentally triggering said trojan.
And it may be captured by antirivii, event if not triggered

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes