ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I was looking through Dia.txt, does anyone know how to trigger Eric suggesting sex-ed with Lisa? I've only seen him catching you on it. These lines here I mean:

"What do you think of Lisa?"
"Well, do you think she might be interested in the lessons of sexual education, so to speak?"
"I think I'll teach her how to have sex correctly. Well, not alone, with your mom, of course. Gradually, step by step ..."
  1. Go friendly with him
  2. Start sex ed lisa
  3. He stood up and ask for becoming hers

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
No need to post images that are already posted (gtg now but I will quote them here afterwards)
We may need to post mega link to the OP, for everyone who will ask for it again

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
We may need to post mega link to the OP, for everyone who will ask for it again
The images posted aren't the ones in game but the ones that are being posted on his patreon.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
just a sugestion, add those as "spoiler new future version pics" to OP first post ?
i know that will give you "another job" to update threads but save us to overpost them
I'll do that when the website isn't so laggy x.x

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This game is pretty good. My one big gripe (and it's growing more and more a pain in the ass as I play) is with Eric. It is frustratingly hard to deal with him. Even when you get his influence low and have your own stats high - he still keeps "cucking" the player (I hate that word but can't think of another way of putting it).

U

User_10739

This game is pretty good. My one big gripe (and it's growing more and more a pain in the ass as I play) is with Eric. It is frustratingly hard to deal with him. Even when you get his influence low and have your own stats high - he still keeps "cucking" the player (I hate that word but can't think of another way of putting it).
I thought Eric was a pussy in this one, he was very easy to dispatch through blackmail...

U

User_10739

Another BDSM Girl, :/
We know why the mother like submission, it's because a trauma
We know why aunt Kira like submission, because the love sex
Why another girl with this fetish ? A bisexual one will be more fun :p
We don't know that Kira is in to BDSM, she just did that shoot for her portfolio, but in doing that it has given Max experience in the genre giving him an inroad with the new girl. The new girl may dress the part but has never done it before making Max the Dungeon Master...

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
We don't know that Kira is in to BDSM, she just did that shoot for her portfolio, but in doing that it has given Max experience in the genre giving him an inroad with the new girl. The new girl may dress the part but has never done it before making Max the Dungeon Master...
I may agree for the new girl, but Kira definitly had a BDSM flair because she had her costume AND she likes to dominate Max by teasing him and attach him into bed to "rape" him...

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
For v0.4 i will no longer create 3 versions (no cheats, stats mod + money, money only).
I am creating a new system for @ikaruga so that he add his modifications through a separate file, this will allow for easier modding for him (and less work for me every update).

So when people want to cheat they will have to download a Mod.txt and add it to their folder. And people that don't want to cheat won't have to do anything.
Hello everyone

For the V04 i will give you a Mod.txt with only the cheat menu, and a bigger one with a whole game mod.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For v0.4 i will no longer create 3 versions (no cheats, stats mod + money, money only).
I am creating a new system for @ikaruga so that he add his modifications through a separate file, this will allow for easier modding for him (and less work for me every update).

So when people want to cheat they will have to download a Mod.txt and add it to their folder. And people that don't want to cheat won't have to do anything.
Sooo basically you're adding a button that has a drop down menu and you just select what you want? I.e add 1000€. Max Relations etc?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes