Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
You do. Once when you can actually speak to with when u get him spying and once with the camera
Oh yeah... I forgot the first one :) I thought he said we could blackmail him twice with the photo.

how do you get bj from alice?
Every friday before she go to dance give her a candy, then wait for her return... repeat it every friday until you get the BJ

D

Deleted member 42

Oh yeah... I forgot the first one :) I thought he said we could blackmail him twice with the photo.

Every friday before she go to dance give her a candy, then wait for her return... repeat it every friday until you get the BJ
you cant give her candy on friday cuz she isn't on lounge?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
In her bedroom, right after dinner. You have to have been the one to give her the dress.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
You have to give her candies 6 times if i remember.

Nov 21, 2016
how do you get bj from alice?
on friday nights after aunt has arrived when she is getting ready to club, give her a candy, later on at 3 am she will return drunk alongside your aunt, your aunt will order you to take her to the bathroom, from there is all about passing several persuassion checks until she demands you get naked too, ask her to kiss it and bam you get yourself a blowjob from alice

Reactions: kenzhuy

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

There's a guide on how to get the scenes.

Reactions: Cream and ikaruga

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017

There's a guide on how to get the scenes.
I think many people forget to read the opportunities to find what to do next. Maybe if it was named 'quest log'.

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
Ok am I doing something wrong? I have got the game running but I don't know what to do when I get in the game, when I click on 'talk' nothing happens it's probably something really simple that I am missing/messing up but I just don't understand what to do :FeelsBadMan: So any help is appreciated.

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
Ok am I doing something wrong? I have got the game running but I don't know what to do when I get in the game, when I click on 'talk' nothing happens it's probably something really simple that I am missing/messing up but I just don't understand what to do :FeelsBadMan: So any help is appreciated.
Which crack did you use??

Darks

Sep 2, 2016
Having the same problem...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes