ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
It seems being first friends with Eric and then telling him to fuck off later unlocks the most content for now. As it seems to be the only way to get your mother to be willing to get naked in front of you. It is annoying to lose Lisa to Eric for a time though...

Even though I hate Eric as much as most people here I think it makes the game better with some competition included. Also he acts mostly like a protagonist of most adult games, so it is funny how much that behavior annoys players when it is an npc doing it.
Thank you to tell this again. At the moment, the good way is :
  1. Give swimsuit before eric
  2. Give dress before Eric
  3. Get friend with Eric
  4. Enhance mom and sisters domination with Eric
  5. Break Eric with sister Lisa by blackmail
  6. Break Eric with family by blackmail
  7. Enjoy family
I'm writing a full guide who explain mechanics, already posted one about opportunities.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
The only good way is going full gorilla warfare on Eric and wait for the update we're Elder Goddess Kira helps you get mom back. :FeelsGoodMan:

xtssgh

Mar 23, 2017
  3. Get friend with Eric
  7. Enjoy family
I'm writing a full guide who explain mechanics, already posted one about opportunities.
I agree with you!In this way,you can see all CG!Except Olivia scene~~

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
  3. Get friend with Eric
  7. Enjoy family
Wait... you can blackmail him twice?

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
You know this game is just way too early on in development. Eric's kind of an idiot and the mc is worthless. Eric should honestly have you out the house in the matter of two weeks given the psyche of the girls.

I want to beat Eric but realistically he's the greatest. What would you do if some hot milf starts at your job and you manage to convince her to hook up and obey you in a matter of days? Then you found out she has two daughters who are foolish and money hungry(which you have plenty of) and there's no one in the way but the broke son who sits at home all day and doesnt even lift? Eric is who we all want to be but the dev forced us to be the mc.

No matter how much money and skill points you manage to summon from the f95 gods(literally infinite), eric still manages to have more money, have more persuasion and manages to cuck you at every turn.

I'd prefer him being incredibly more of a tenacious prick but actually give the mc options of a fighting chance to stop him. The fact that you have no control over Eric meeting up with Alice behind your back without you being able to prevent or use it as evidence is whack.

I predict eventually you'll be waking up to Eric in ur room fucking ur sister and when your mom comes to find out what the problem is you get all the blame somehow. and thats when I will be completely devastated and not want to play any more lol
It's Netorare vs Netori.

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
Taking all the willpower i can muster, but i'm going to put off playing til atleast .5. Giving how much money he's getting, you would think the updates might be kinda large.

tysonl

Sep 7, 2016
You have to tell Lisa that she should become friends with the girl that Alex is meeting, heighten your authority over her. Then after talking to her a lot she will stop wearing panties when in School to be more like Olivia.
i want more widowmaker butt gifs <3

Reactions: OddFella

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Taking all the willpower i can muster, but i'm going to put off playing til atleast .5. Giving how much money he's getting, you would think the updates might be kinda large.
The CGs are actually good. The author got it justttttt right. Plenty of events to play with. With cheat enabled, its even easier.

From the patreon, the release plan is:
Ver. 0.3: 7th April (2nd April early access)
Ver. 0.4: 7th May (2nd May early access)

0.5 might be on 7th June. Its a long wait.

Come to the dark side, brother. Feel the temptation. muahahahaha

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
  3. Get friend with Eric
  7. Enjoy family
Pretty much what I was trying to explain i my last post. :)
Let Eric corrupt the girls for you to start with, and remain friends, then steal them from him one by one. Starting with Lisa.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I played it at the current patch. I think you would be well served to wait. Yes, there is some content but it is still fairly limited. I would assume the next few updates will include a lot more Hscenes since he seems to have the mechanics, facial expressions, etc, all ironed out.

As far as $ vs content. I am pretty sure making good money generally slows down most projects. The creators are literally afraid of ending the gravy train by completing the game.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

I'm using ikaruga's cheat menu mod plus I force Lisa to tell me a secret when doing dishes for her to get candies on day 1 and I have moved on to modifying most Kira night events so that there is always a happy ending! Getting all the pool ones and the 2 girl friday night follies is tough because the code is intertwined but it is way more enjoyable now! :heartcoveredeyes:

As much as Douchebag pisses us off I love the update because part of the allure of this game is the challenge of the fight! I just wish he had done a loop on the last Saturday photoshoot instead of no more dialogue with her for us to tinker with...

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_10739

From DS "The biggest parts of 0.2 were translated by "professional" translators, but we are not really satisfied with quality. Fortunately, some native english guys agree to help us by fixind mistakes! It will make texts much more pleause to read. But it's not all. In version 0.3 extra feature will be added: in dialogues you will see a small icon, click on it will show an edit field with current text. If you think it should be fixed, you can easily do this. Modified text will be send on server, and later we will check them and apply best ones."

The native English guys didn't seem to fare too well... None of the ambiguous text from .2 has been altered and many answers in .3 aren't any easier to figure out between a positive or negative response. How can I send updated text when I have no clue what the original text is supposed to be?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Pretty much what I was trying to explain i my last post. :)
Let Eric corrupt the girls for you to start with, and remain friends, then steal them from him one by one. Starting with Lisa.
At the end of the day it's even the more "realistic" situation. In decades you wasn't able to do nothing, Eric is the external force corrupting your family. After that you can beat him and take the prices. It makes sense.

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
You know this game is just way too early on in development. Eric's kind of an idiot and the mc is worthless. Eric should honestly have you out the house in the matter of two weeks given the psyche of the girls.

I want to beat Eric but realistically he's the greatest. What would you do if some hot milf starts at your job and you manage to convince her to hook up and obey you in a matter of days? Then you found out she has two daughters who are foolish and money hungry(which you have plenty of) and there's no one in the way but the broke son who sits at home all day and doesnt even lift? Eric is who we all want to be but the dev forced us to be the mc.

No matter how much money and skill points you manage to summon from the f95 gods(literally infinite), eric still manages to have more money, have more persuasion and manages to cuck you at every turn.

I'd prefer him being incredibly more of a tenacious prick but actually give the mc options of a fighting chance to stop him. The fact that you have no control over Eric meeting up with Alice behind your back without you being able to prevent or use it as evidence is whack.

I predict eventually you'll be waking up to Eric in ur room fucking ur sister and when your mom comes to find out what the problem is you get all the blame somehow. and thats when I will be completely devastated and not want to play any more lol
i just cant for the life of me play the path of befriending Eric i say we get a path where we get to kidnap him tie him up beat him with iron bars befor cutting hes balls of and bleeding him white!!!!!

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Would've been more interesting (And kind of less annoying) if the Eric - MC went down a protege route

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes