tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
If i was smart enough to know what to remove.. sure^^
You could either find this fragment
Code:
    alisa.pclub.knock.me@23@e-newdress-1@Ну, Макс, чего хотел? Что за дело такое срочное?|Well, Max, what did you want? What do you want to talk about?
        alisa.pclub.knock.me.good!add_alisa.mood_50^        Выглядишь... шикарно!|You look gorgeous!
        item.choco=-5&alisa.pclub.choco^                    У меня для тебя презент...|I have a present for you ...
and remove the "item.choco=-5&" so you can get her drunk without spending candy.

Or you could remove the requirement to even be drunk from the scene which will lead to the blowjob scene:

Code:
    specialevent.5@102@Алиса, тише... Все уже спят! Нужно тихо, тихо, тихо... О... Макс? А ты почему не спишь?!|Quiet, Alice ... Everyone is asleep! We have to be quiet ... Max? Why aren't you asleep?
        alisa.drunk>0&specialevent.5.next.drunk.1^                  Да что-то не спится...|I couldn't sleep
        alisa.drunk=0&specialevent.5.next.good.1^                   Да что-то не спится...|I couldn't sleep
Change this to:

Code:
    specialevent.5@102@Алиса, тише... Все уже спят! Нужно тихо, тихо, тихо... О... Макс? А ты почему не спишь?!|Quiet, Alice ... Everyone is asleep! We have to be quiet ... Max? Why aren't you asleep?
        specialevent.5.next.drunk.1^                  Да что-то не спится...|I couldn't sleep
Then it will lead to this part:

Code:
    ean.8.ok.ok.5@21@Ну ты и придурок, Макс... Нравится?|You're a moron, Max ... Do you like it?
        ean.8.ok.ok.bad^                        Интересно, а он в тебе поместится?|I wonder if it will fit inside of you
        random.social.1=1&ean.suck.1^           Просто супер! А может быть... поцелуешь его? [skill.social_1]|Feels great! Could you maybe ... kiss it? [skill.social_1]
        random.social.1=0&ean.8.no^             Просто супер! А может быть... поцелуешь его? [skill.social_1]|Feels great! Could you maybe ... kiss it? [skill.social_1]
        ean.8.ok.ok.cum!set_max.cum_1^          О.. Очень! <i>(кончить)</i>|Very! <i>(cum)</i>
You need to choose option to kiss your dick because if you choose "fit inside you" she will react badly, and if you come now it will show pic "e-an-11.png" and then it will be over too.

The part when she sucks you will be the lines starting with "ean.suck.1" up to "ean.suck.5".

there

Nov 23, 2016
You could either find this fragment
Code:
    alisa.pclub.knock.me@23@e-newdress-1@Ну, Макс, чего хотел? Что за дело такое срочное?|Well, Max, what did you want? What do you want to talk about?
        alisa.pclub.knock.me.good!add_alisa.mood_50^        Выглядишь... шикарно!|You look gorgeous!
        item.choco=-5&alisa.pclub.choco^                    У меня для тебя презент...|I have a present for you ...
and remove the "item.choco=-5&" so you can get her drunk without spending candy.

Or you could remove the requirement to even be drunk from the scene which will lead to the blowjob scene:

Code:
        alisa.drunk>0&specialevent.5.next.drunk.1^                  Да что-то не спится...|I couldn't sleep
        alisa.drunk=0&specialevent.5.next.good.1^                   Да что-то не спится...|I couldn't sleep
Change this to:

Code:
        specialevent.5.next.drunk.1^                  Да что-то не спится...|I couldn't sleep
Then it will lead to this part:

Code:
    ean.8.ok.ok.5@21@Ну ты и придурок, Макс... Нравится?|You're a moron, Max ... Do you like it?
        ean.8.ok.ok.bad^                        Интересно, а он в тебе поместится?|I wonder if it will fit inside of you
        random.social.1=1&ean.suck.1^           Просто супер! А может быть... поцелуешь его? [skill.social_1]|Feels great! Could you maybe ... kiss it? [skill.social_1]
        random.social.1=0&ean.8.no^             Просто супер! А может быть... поцелуешь его? [skill.social_1]|Feels great! Could you maybe ... kiss it? [skill.social_1]
        ean.8.ok.ok.cum!set_max.cum_1^          О.. Очень! <i>(кончить)</i>|Very! <i>(cum)</i>
You need to choose option to kiss your dick because if you choose "fit inside you" she will react badly, and if you come now it will show pic "e-an-11.png" and then it will be over too.

The part when she sucks you will be the lines starting with "ean.suck.1" up to "ean.suck.5".
Is there any way I can edit the amount of money I have from here?

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
How can I reach the naked yoga scene with mom?I think I've seen a picture of it on the net
Also how can I reach past the kiss scene?I'm using the cheats and all I can do is kiss lisa.how can I get to the magazine part?(Also I rejected Eric's offer at the very beginning.is that bad?am I going to lose important scenes?)

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Just started a full thread about Dia editing ;)

Reactions: there

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
There is no naked yoga scene. U might saw patreon pic. As the case for alice u need to get higher relationship and fluence. After that new conversation will pop up.
Thank you for the answer.how can I get higher relationship though?I'm Good with Lisa , authority is at Respect and Eric's influence is 0.I've given her the robe and the swimsuit.can't see anything else to increase the relationship level :/

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Last edited:

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Can someone help? I've downloaded what's posted in OP and replaced crack files but it just sits at the login screen. I didn't click anything on it

Edit: I deleted everything and didn't use plain crack and instead used crack+money and it worked.

Last edited:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This is the game where the mother is uptight about her daughter's clothes, but is fucking some dude she met yesterday, right? I'm thinking this is a game I stopped playing due to a terribly written character, but there are lots of those so I could be mistaken.

Unless later updates have revealed there is proper mind control in this game as a way to explain the mother's insanity.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This is the game where the mother is uptight about her daughter's clothes, but is fucking some dude she met yesterday, right? I'm thinking this is a game I stopped playing due to a terribly written character, but there are lots of those so I could be mistaken.

Unless later updates have revealed there is proper mind control in this game as a way to explain the mother's insanity.
Definitely some logic issues in the story, but there are much worse written stories and characters in other games. This is the problem when you can't hire a professional writer like in triple-A games.

Aug 22, 2016
Thank you for the answer.how can I get higher relationship though?I'm Good with Lisa , authority is at Respect and Eric's influence is 0.I've given her the robe and the swimsuit.can't see anything else to increase the relationship level :/
I had to grind like 60 days, it seemed like Lisa only allowed new dialog every 2-3 days

in this update there's a bit of backstory that could explain mother's behavior

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
The ironic part is that, as much appealing as the whole Lisa relationship is, it locks out quite a lot of the best scenes on the game - as far as number of scenes triggered by playthrough is concerned, the most profitable path is to go along with Eric and blackmail him Lisa back, since that opens up mother scenes and allows you to get most of the Lisa interactions later - if you're going for a Lisa playthrough, not only what little mother content we have must be left out, you also loose the scenes with Lisa showing off the bikini, showing you that she's not wearing underwear before going to school, the full naked scene of you spying on her, and the forgetable blonde chick with nice tits scenes too.

If anyone knows how to edit the conditions to get the dialogue to convince her to stop using underwear, i'd very much appreciate it.

Nov 21, 2016
Which scene do you mean?
he is talking about when you first begin to influence you sister to pursue friendship with olivia, at a certain point you convince her to find information about her and obtain the info she doesn't use panties, later on you must pass a persuassion check to convice you sister to not use panties either

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Which scene do you mean?
When you follow the route in which you encourage to fight for the Alex dude, at some point you convince her to stop using underwear under her uniform - i want to remove or alter the requirements to trigger that dialogue so you can still ask her to stop using panties if you're following the route in which she becomes your girlfriend (it even makes sense after all)

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
So what do you do with the Dia files? I've been looking around and it seems it has to do with using dnSpy.

Edit: Nevermind. Guess I just add it to the dll folder

Last edited:

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
OY READ THIS!

Consider this a post to ask me how to get certain scenes. Quote this post and I shall answer, and in exchange I just want one of you sexy motherfuckers to tell me how to get the yoga scene with mom and the scene where mom spanks you naked and with hard-on in here room
spanking in mom's room is triggered by you ask her for "private punishment", you have to be publicly punished nude once on the breakfast after the New punishment method applied, then talk to mom(do enough mom's house chores to unlock) to ask if she can stop spanking you, she will insist on punishment but ok to do it more privately in her room.

question: which suggestion do you have to give lisa regarding to Alex inorder to ask her to be your gf? If is to ask her give up on Alex, will it block out Olivia coming for the pool event?

Last edited:

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
spanking in mom's room is triggered by you ask her for "private punishment", you have to be publicly punished nude once on the breakfast after the New punishment method applied, then talk to mom(do enough mom's house chores to unlock) to ask if she can stop spanking you, she will insist on punishment but ok to do it more privately in her room.

question: which suggestion do you have to give lisa regarding to Alex inorder to ask her to be your gf? If is to ask her give up on Alex, will it block out Olivia coming for the pool event?
To get Lisa to be your gf you have to tell her to give up on Alex, which does make it so that Olivia never visits :(

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes