Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't you just download the .unity3d file? Why would a Unity web only version be uncrackable?

Traffic/data sent between the webplayer and the webserver can be intercepted and copied, just like the standalone version.
If game is built with streaming feature on, and if it starts checking the authentication details periodically while the game is being played, it would be hard to crack the game, then someone has to go great length to intercept and copy all the assets. Imaging does that with a big game?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
If game is built with streaming feature on, and if it starts checking the authentication details periodically while the game is being played, it would be hard to crack the game, then someone has to go great length to intercept and copy all the assets. Imaging does that with a big game?
Nah. Get a couple of people capturing it then just crack the game and add it in. Authentication doesn't matter at that point.

This is also ignoring the option of just grabbing the server itself.

There's very little that someone like DarkSilver can do to stop this from happening, and he needs to get over it and focus on his game again because it's never going to stop.

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
Nah. Get a couple of people capturing it then just crack the game and add it in. Authentication doesn't matter at that point.

This is also ignoring the option of just grabbing the server itself.

There's very little that someone like DarkSilver can do to stop this from happening, and he needs to get over it and focus on his game again because it's never going to stop.
If he's never going to stop, he's fucked.

All those patrons signed up within one month:
They can go just as fast...

U

User_10739

That's also weird, because I know that that is the save I had the candy in. See? Maybe you have to rename the save or something. Try renaming save17 to whatever your next consecutive #is. For example, if you have 5 saves, rename it as save6. I'm not an expert at this type of stuff to really help you out here. Sorry View attachment 3104
It was the autosave I guess which gave me a combo of your save and where I left off, weird...
I dropped it into a fresh install and had no problem.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Please can someone tell me how to get candy. I am not able to find it no matter what I do.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Please can someone tell me how to get candy. I am not able to find it no matter what I do.
I wasn't able either. I am guessing it has to do with getting relationship levels with older sister high enough before it is blocked by another event. Those playing with the relationship cheats on are probably getting the chocolates.

Reactions: there

there

Nov 23, 2016
I wasn't able either. I am guessing it has to do with getting relationship levels with older sister high enough before it is blocked by another event. Those playing with the relationship cheats on are probably getting the chocolates.
Man, I am using the relationship cheats but still I am not able to get the candy.

there

Nov 23, 2016
I really am starting to hate this game. Why is it so hard to get a candy which I was able to get previously without any problem after I told eric to fuck off.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
so.i have one problem.
can we just modify the save file?
i know save is 16 hexadecimal text.
but why use transcoding

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
It seems that if Eric influence is low, the lingerie scenes with Alisa just loops back to the first one instead of going to Eric massaging her.

Last edited:

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
It seems that if Eric influence is low, the langerie scenes with Alisa just loops back to the first one instead of going to Eric massaging her.
this ver that badass can't other thing ,is only let lisa come to "sex study"and look Alisa change unserwear or bethroom sense.but even that .when this happen..that make me feel like eat shit..

U

User_10739

Lotsa stuff just shuts down in this game, Aunt becomes a tease after putting out, I asked Lisa to be my gf not my wife why is all her interest in sex gone all of a sudden? Plus my stats are so high that I can't get in trouble if I wanted to so Mom won't give me any "private lessons" just when I finally got the ability.

Also it looks like there is zero extra content for befriendind Eric, not that we f*cking want to anyway...

This is like the blueball edition...

Was anybody a $40 patron to get the tips & tricks?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Can we just have Eric run off with the older sister and mom while we keep the aunt and little sis? That would just be perfect.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Lotsa stuff just shuts down in this game, Aunt becomes a tease after putting out, I asked Lisa to be my gf not my wife why is all her interest in sex gone all of a sudden? Plus my stats are so high that I can't get in trouble if I wanted to so Mom won't give me any "private lessons" just when I finally got the ability.

Also it looks like there is zero extra content for befriendind Eric, not that we f*cking want to anyway...

This is like the blueball edition...

Was anybody a $40 patron to get the tips & tricks?
I found the same issue with my stats being too high to be able to annoy Mom. Haven't got to the Lisa GF stage yet though. The aunt loop is annoying, and personally I would prefer it just state when we're at the end of the content for this version rather than loop the last available option.l

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Does anyone know what is happening here:

Eric, Lisa and the Mom are all in the bedroom, can we see what is happening or nope? Do I have to reload a save because "Eric" is teaching Lisa.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Does anyone know what is happening here:

Eric, Lisa and the Mom are all in the bedroom, can we see what is happening or nope? Do I have to reload a save because "Eric" is teaching Lisa.
You should be ashamed of letting Eric anywhere near Lisa, rethink everything that went wrong in your life.

Reactions: Humlebien
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes