Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Morning she is a pro and night she loses some. :heartcoveredeyes:
I love her in both scenarios, although the morning is a little spicier but in the evening she's so cute and happy when you compliment her on a job well done :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Dangbabaloos

Jul 7, 2017
Another thing I want from the game to have is for the girls to actually be the ones actively asking for sexual favors from Max. So far what we've got is either Max pretty much begging/lying for it, or someone else telling someone to do stuff with Max. It's like they enjoyed it, but they never asked for it. With the game starting to reach the point where the girls enjoyed the sexual activity, I think it'd make some sense for them to start something with Max instead of just waiting for him like always.

A few ideas:
1. Alice asking Max to help more with the cam show, Alice asking Max to sleep with him when Kate is not around, etc
2. Lisa wanting more affection from Max, inviting to the bathroom to shower together, etc.
Exactly! I said something along the lines earlier but yes u explained it better. It kinda seems unrewarding when max is begging for it rather than them being the ones who want it

fahimfahim

Aug 9, 2017
big brother 0.7.0.003 when i click on big brother .exe my pc fully stuck i have win 10 with 4 gb of ram plz tell me solution...

michelangelo

Aug 10, 2017
I am getting 1 or 2 words cut off on the right and playing in window mode fixes it for me, but I still play in full screen mode.
You can adjust you screen in the setting of your monitor to bring it back to focus for the game.
Thanks... its work :)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Btw I'm curious, will Scale still be up for cracking 0.8? I know there was speculation about 0.7 because Scale didn't like the direction the game was going in and was going to stop, but stepped in for 0.7. Anyone know if he'll still do 0.8 or is stopping now?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes