Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
biggest hope for this game is that alice (and lisa a little more) to be more openly enjoying it. not just a feeling of theyre forced into it. and i liked when lisa showed that she was jealous :)
I think that's definitely the direction we're heading into. Alice started from when Kate made her have sex with Max to get rid of Eric where Alice admitted that the sex is way better than using toys. Then it continued on to 0.7 with her enjoying the naughty bits even forgetting about her blog audience, as well as her saying she enjoyed giving blowjob to Max on the couch after massage.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
No, the game only saves the result for the NEXT choice for that day. If you can do two random things, the second one will occasionally change.
Also, giving Alice Cigs, and money changes the seed. i.e. Save before peep on Eric and mom going at it in BR, on fail reload and give cigs, re-peep. If you fail all 3, nothing, cigs, cigs + $15, advance to "homework" save and do all 3 again, giving you six shots at a successful peep. You can get your stealth way up without cheats that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
biggest hope for this game is that alice (and lisa a little more) to be more openly enjoying it. not just a feeling of theyre forced into it. and i liked when lisa showed that she was jealous :)
It would be nice if there were some subtle touches, like if Lisa asked for a kiss before going to school, when you knock/open the door on her in the AM.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
As of now and actually before is that I personally want to have more stuff to do with Ann. And I don't want it to end just when it starts. What I mean by that is when Max finally gets to get down with his mother the end credits starts to roll. I want it to happen again and again, and again. :p Then some more and some different of the same sort with her.

I would be disappointed if that is the last thing we can do in this game. Have a sex scene between the two of them, then fade to black and no more.

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

Dangbabaloos

Jul 7, 2017
It would be nice if there were some subtle touches, like if Lisa asked for a kiss before going to school, when you knock/open the door on her in the AM.
Yea little stuff like that is good. The kisses are actually a great idea just to add to the... Realism? Or like feels factor? Lul I dont know what word to use to describe it. Imo kissing in these types of games are a great addition but a lot of times they dont have it

old-pirate

May 15, 2017
I just remembered something I think was in the early version of BB. A picture of a NASTY_ASS/broke-down swimming pool.
(Possibly Olivia's family pool ?)
That could be a location for MC to go & make more money if/when he is 'away from his house', & MC could interact with Olivia &/or her mom @ their home. ---Just a thought---

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
maybe can max dream about his family ? While he is sleeping he can dream about his mom or fantasies (like group with eric)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Would a patron be so kind to share the results/latest numbers of the poll? I'm curious about what we can expect in future versions. Thank you in advance.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Another thing I want from the game to have is for the girls to actually be the ones actively asking for sexual favors from Max. So far what we've got is either Max pretty much begging/lying for it, or someone else telling someone to do stuff with Max. It's like they enjoyed it, but they never asked for it. With the game starting to reach the point where the girls enjoyed the sexual activity, I think it'd make some sense for them to start something with Max instead of just waiting for him like always.

A few ideas:
1. Alice asking Max to help more with the cam show, Alice asking Max to sleep with him when Kate is not around, etc
2. Lisa wanting more affection from Max, inviting to the bathroom to shower together, etc.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes