a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's sad that at 415 pages and also continues talking about Eric...... IS DEAD! R.I.P. finish question! :p
Ya lets stop talking about him and talk about my favorite girl :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.
The best looking girl in the game.:heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's sad that at 415 pages and also continues talking about Eric...... IS DEAD! R.I.P. finish question! :p
As much as I end up talking about Eric, I would happily never talk about him again. I'd happily not talk about him again, if people would stop saying he should be brought back, or talk about how he wasn't as bad as everyone thinks. Regardless of what anyone thinks, he's not coming back into paths where he's been taken care of. He's not even likely to get new content on any of the paths where he still exists.

Ya lets stop talking about him and talk about my favorite girl :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.
I think Lisa is the cutest, and has that innocence I love. Ann is incredibly hot, and props to DS for not going the big-tits, big ass route so many other developers go for milf characters. Alice is attractive and accessible. I think she also has the most potential for story in this game, because she's obviously trying to find something in life without knowing what it is. But I'd love to see more story for all of them, period.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Mom is definitely best girl for me. She's hot and at the same time is the only one giving the conflicted family member vibe, even after she starts jerking Max off on a regular basis. It's a hint of the caring mother-son bond, in spite of Max being kind of a perv.
Kira and Lisa share second place - one being on the naughty end of the spectrum, the other being innocent and inexperienced
Alice is somehow in 3rd place, even though she's totally hotter than Lisa. Being less forthcoming about her lust (when sober) bumps her down a notch.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
See I know we could do it, you know not talking about you know who.:cool:

Yes Lisa is innocent and inexperienced and if you follow the clues she is secretly in love with Max.
My very first play through I fell head over heels for her. :heartcoveredeyes:

I found out this playthrough (24th) that she has different convo for the same thing if done a different way than most players do it.
Since it is a game play option I can't talk about it her.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

Yes Lisa is innocent and inexperienced and if you follow the clues she is secretly in love with Max.
My very first play through I fell head over heels for her. :heartcoveredeyes:
If there is any romance in the game at all, it should be with Max and Lisa. I'd take it with others too, as well, but Lisa would be my first choice. I'd like to think that many of her actions are motivated by love for Max, but feeling she needs to be discrete about it or hide it carefully, and make it look like someone else is guiding her.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I agree with the romance, Lisa should steal a kiss from Max at the pool and Max should be able to please Lisa when there in the bedroom. Kissing needs to come to this couple. :heartcoveredeyes:

Alice is secretly in love with Max to and it shows in her face. It really comes out when they hook up at the end of her Blog quest.

This is Alice secret love wishful face.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I think the main problem here is that everyone seems to be so against anything related to NTR because they think it somehow makes them less of a man. That isn't always the case, and people need to stop being triggered. You can like NTR without being a cuck yourself. I love incest games, but I have never in my life wanted to make love to any female in my family. It's just the "forbidden" taboo that makes it super hot. I also love straight shota, the idea of a mature milf and a younger guy is awesome to me. I'm in my late 20's so I am aware that will never happen to me, but I can still like it. I don't play this game as if I AM Max, if you do that's perfectly fine, but remember that not everyone is like you. I would be perfectly OK with more Eric content, as long as the overall quality of the game doesn't suffer. More choices, more paths, in games is ALWAYS a good thing, as long as it doesn't bring down the quality of the finished product.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think the main problem here is that everyone seems to be so against anything related to NTR because they think it somehow makes them less of a man. That isn't always the case, and people need to stop being triggered. You can like NTR without being a cuck yourself. I love incest games, but I have never in my life wanted to make love to any female in my family. It's just the "forbidden" taboo that makes it super hot. I also love straight shota, the idea of a mature milf and a younger guy is awesome to me. I'm in my late 20's so I am aware that will never happen to me, but I can still like it. I don't play this game as if I AM Max, if you do that's perfectly fine, but remember that not everyone is like you. I would be perfectly OK with more Eric content, as long as the overall quality of the game doesn't suffer. More choices, more paths, in games is ALWAYS a good thing, as long as it doesn't bring down the quality of the finished product.
Hey we stop talking about that we are now talking about Lisa and Alice love for Max. :heartcoveredeyes:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I found out this playthrough (24th) that she has different convo for the same thing if done a different way than most players do it.
Since it is a game play option I can't talk about it her.
Have no idea who you're talking about. ;)
Do tell about the conversation though, you can just spoiler tag it into your original post. It should be fine as it's not an exclusive gameplay discussion.

If there is any romance in the game at all, it should be with Max and Lisa. I'd take it with others too, as well, but Lisa would be my first choice. I'd like to think that many of her actions are motivated by love for Max, but feeling she needs to be discrete about it or hide it carefully, and make it look like someone else is guiding her.
I think both Ann and Lisa have the potential for some romantic material. But I like the idea of Ann more - her being torn between her motherly feelings and physical attraction to Max, eventually obsessing over and falling in love with him. Lisa's sister-to-brother attraction seems vanilla by comparison.
On the other side we have Kira and Alice who's interest in Max is pure unadulterated lust. They're just in it for the fun and we love them for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do tell about the conversation though, you can just spoiler tag it into your original post. It should be fine as it's not an exclusive gameplay discussion.

I think both Ann and Lisa have the potential for some romantic material. But I like the idea of Ann more - her being torn between her motherly feelings and physical attraction to Max, eventually obsessing over and falling in love with him. Lisa's sister-to-brother attraction seems vanilla by comparison.
On the other side we have Kira and Alice who's interest in Max is pure unadulterated lust. They're just in it for the fun and we love them for it.

As for Ann her story was not really fleshed out enough for me to make a yes or no to romance.

Reactions: User_30786

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is a lot of opportunities to sneak in romance for all the girls in this game.

1 When Lisa gets out of the pool and moves to a chair to sun bath if Max is there she could sneak a kiss from him.

2 When Max and mom watching tv Lisa could come in and ask Max for help on a problem with homework and once in the bedroom she gives him a big fat wet kiss and says thank you in his ear. (All this not taken away time so Max goes back to watch tv with mom.)

3 Alice given Max a kiss on the check at the dinning table saying thank you for helping me with my blog.

There is just so many empty spaces that little things like this would push this game over the top of all other games.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I would love an Ann romance, largely because she is so beautiful. I'm not big into mother/son, but games like this are changing that.

I kind of get the impression that Kira is using Max mainly to seduce her sister. And I wonder what Kira and Alice are doing in the bathroom together all of the time. It doesn't seem to be sex. But... is it plotting?

Reactions: Vayleton and Xaos

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
There is a lot of opportunities to sneak in romance for all the girls in this game.

1 When Lisa gets out of the pool and moves to a chair to sun bath if Max is there she could sneak a kiss from him.

2 When Max and mom watching tv Lisa could come in and ask Max for help on a problem with homework and once in the bedroom she gives him a big fat wet kiss and says thank you in his ear. (All this not taken away time so Max goes back to watch tv with mom.)

3 Alice given Max a kiss on the check at the dinning table saying thank you for helping me with my blog.

There is just so many empty spaces that little things like this would push this game over the top of all other games.
it never happen i did all help her with homework wash dishes give money did i miss something or should i do something to trigger the event

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ahh, guess I misread your post. To be honest, I wouldn't mind more Eric content, as long as it all happens during his normal stay time, as in it doesn't expand past the point of getting rid of him. I listed it elsewhere in this thread, but I think it would be awesome if Eric used Max as a surrogate after you give him impotent pills. He doesn't want Anne to know he has a problem, so max fills in, and you get some funky speech from Anne about why Eric suddenly got bigger, and watching Eric grimace from the statement. That would be worthwhile Eric content, stuff that makes you take him down a peg prior to getting rid of him. But I don't really care if they add more content for him, but if they did, that is what I would like to see. Empowering Max against Eric goes from an NTR slant to a beating up your bully viewpoint.
There are AT MOST Two scenes that I would have no problem with seeing added to the Eric Story...
Eric Friend - After making him Impotent, He calls you in to Service Mom since he can't. Make it repeatable and eventually bargain to get back your sisters from him since he is having issues. It could even lead to replacing Eric as the trainer of Lisa. Gives a slight sense of accomplishment but you really are giving up totally on the Movie content that happens later.

Eric Enemy/Blackmail - Expose Eric and get a one off scene with Mom where you Cuck Eric in front of him just before she banishes him for good.

In both those cases you get some semblance of revenge on him.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The problem is that to many of us, the race is already lost once Eric starts screwing your family. After that, it's just trying to make the best of a bad situation.
Honest question, so what's the difference with what actually happens in the game now? Even if you get rid of Eric, "the race is already lost" because Eric already screwed the family before you got rid of him. Yet, the game is still playable, even by someone like you who clearly doesn't like Eric.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Honest question, so what's the difference with what actually happens in the game now? Even if you get rid of Eric, "the race is already lost" because Eric already screwed the family before you got rid of him. Yet, the game is still playable, even by someone like you who clearly doesn't like Eric.
I think the issue (at least with me) isn't so much about his getting to sleep with the family members...
It's that there are three choices you can make regarding him and two of them leads to the game becoming the ERIC SHOW with no further incest content as opposed to an incest story and even the path that removes him never gives you enough satisfaction of revenge where you get to turn the tables on him and Cuck him instead.

Eric never really knows that you beat him except in the Blackmail track and even then you still don't get any real revenge on him because he keeps mom and keeps her from you. Knowing that you will never get the Movie content with Mom makes even this seeming accomplishment a loss since you still lose content. Both in the content of the peeping some seem to like and the Movie scenes that happen only when she gets fired and Eric is gone.

Reactions: 9della

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I said to stop talking about this dude okay, Lets talk about the girls for a change.

So lets get back to the girls, :heartcoveredeyes:

We know we will get another movie and it was hinted at another one of the girls will or may join the show, who do you think it will be.

My guess is Lisa. (You Go Girl):heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes