Hbsmith

Jul 24, 2017
Everytime I try to download and play, the display acts like it's drawn to the bottom right of my screen, so that I can only see the top left of the game. I have a Mac and usually can play the PC games through Wine but this one seems to be calibrated or configured incorrectly. Any help?

rocker007

Jul 8, 2017
i have completed sending eric out and also discussion at break fast (alice also joined in college)after that i getting repeated same scenes what to do next

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have completed sending eric out and also discussion at break fast (alice also joined in college)after that i getting repeated same scenes what to do next
This is a game play question so please go here to ask your question: I have answered your question here

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
@DarkSilver First of all, thank you for joining us;
Second, thank you for this game, it is an amazing ultimate-seduction game!
Don't take what many are saying here personal, you know opinions are like assholes: everybody has one. The idea that someone else can tell you how to "improve" your work, without having any experience in game making, is at best childish.
I have a few questions, if you have the time to answer. If not, i'll just have the questions :D

1. Are you planing to complete the immersion? Making the characters react according to their relation with the MC: Lisa getting mad when Max walks in on her, even after the last scene in the kitchen, for example.

2. What is with the bathroom masturbation and "eyes wide shut" scenes between Ann and Max? I never understood them, cause they look like they start them on a path, but it never actually takes off.

Anyway, thanks again for this great game, thank you for not turning it into a rape fetish (when i first saw the sleeping pills i was expecting the worst!), and here's hoping you won't get bored and stop working on BB or if you do, you won't switch genres.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Reactions: a1fox3

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmm I avoid the spoiler pics I just hope we can have a repeatable fuck scene with Aunt now. Not the anal shit on Girlfriend route. If Eric can fuck her at night not sure why MC can't lol. I'm sure it's rendered just got to think of a story.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Sorry but he is just a distraction to the game. If the way to beat him is to get rid of him then he really serves no purpose.

Both of those paths mean any content that exists FOR Eric is gone!
So you're winning the loss of the content some here thinks makes this game a game and want to see scenes added to!
In essence what you are saying is his ONLY purpose is to get rid of him...Well why is he there at all? There are 100 more challenges (that you eventually go through anyway) to get the girls. Doing the Yoga, getting relationship up to a point that Lisa tells you about the candy etc etc...

Well on these points I agree with you...Unfortunately none of this is in the game which is why many of us just feel he was a big waste of grind time with no sex to reward you with for success. In fact the only perks of Eric is to LOSE to him and let him have his way so he will let you watch what you could be having instead.

Well perhaps...But there was quite a discussion about the Graphics degrading after (I think it was V5) and one of the suspicions was that you used outside sources to render.
For you maybe. I thoroughly dislike Eric and at first I wished he wasn't in the game. When I finally got the mob, or whoever, to get rid of him, everything after him felt like something I earned. The mom letting me get more power in the house, the mom being around more often for more interaction, Kira with all the fun new events like the movie shoot. Eric made all of that content special in a way that it just being there would not have. You may dislike Eric to the point you want to argue he shouldn't exist, but he did serve a purpose. He was a gate to the best content the game has to offer, kind of like a boss that blocks bonus levels that were made to please rather than challenge. I don't want another fella like him, but the way he is now isn't a big deal. Once you learn the tricks to the game, he is no longer a challenge, just like every other game in existence.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am actually partial to the couch scenes, both Alice and the mom's. Well, Alice's without Max's dick making it weird. Though the expression on Alice's face when it makes an appearance speaks volumes.
That sounds like Alice secret love/wishful face.

I wish we could keep on kissing Lisa like we can with aunt Kari.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
For you maybe. I thoroughly dislike Eric and at first I wished he wasn't in the game. When I finally got the mob, or whoever, to get rid of him, everything after him felt like something I earned. The mom letting me get more power in the house, the mom being around more often for more interaction, Kira with all the fun new events like the movie shoot. Eric made all of that content special in a way that it just being there would not have. You may dislike Eric to the point you want to argue he shouldn't exist, but he did serve a purpose. He was a gate to the best content the game has to offer, kind of like a boss that blocks bonus levels that were made to please rather than challenge. I don't want another fella like him, but the way he is now isn't a big deal. Once you learn the tricks to the game, he is no longer a challenge, just like every other game in existence.
I think you are completely missing my point here....
I am not arguing that Eric should be removed because he already can be removed...SO we can get all the content that is in this game that he stops us from getting as long as he is around...

What I am arguing against here is this notion that he is a CHALLENGE to be overcome...AND asking for more content for him or crying about how him being able to be removed RUINS this game which many of his fans seem to suggest.

You are correct, once he is gone the actual game starts! All the content becomes unlocked and you are free to have sex with your family!
BUT before he is gone the game is nothing more than a FRIEND HIM AND PEEP game or a ENEMY AND COCK BLOCK HIM. Game....The MC gets no sex (other than once with the Aunt and a repeatable BJ from her or Alice) for as long as Eric is around.

Yet folks keep saying Eric is the BEST PART of the game and he should be kept and more content created for HIM.
Which is the notion I find both ridiculous and a feeble excuse for trying to keep this game an NTR game and nothing else.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
@DarkSilver i just thought something that could really help the game
the story should be more "in your face"
back in the days where eric was around the story would have lengthy dialogues at dinner woth lots of choices and after dinner events would pop up outta nowhere.made me feel like some important stuff was about to go down and it would change the game.certainly more exciting than trying to unlock the next dialogue to progress having to meet at certain hours every time and HAMMERING the wait button

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
why?alice is the best sister on patreon maybe rivaled by tracy from DoD.i just love her.whatever happens she is undoubtefully one of the things DS nailed!
I know and I will add Elena from DmD to make the ultiamte trio of tanned chicks.But sadly 40$ patrons who vote on that poll so far only choose mom and little sister.So far only the first month was for aunt and Alice get another one.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
why?alice is the best sister on patreon maybe rivaled by tracy from DoD.i just love her.whatever happens she is undoubtefully one of the things DS nailed!
I like Alice, and even though she's the only family member other than Kira that we've had "real" sex with, I still want more story and sex with her. But in my opinion, she's not as ridiculously hot as Ann, or as cute as Lisa. I think that's why they tend to get the votes. I think mom or younger sister is always going to win in this kind of vote.

@DarkSilver i just thought something that could really help the game
the story should be more "in your face"
back in the days where eric was around the story would have lengthy dialogues at dinner woth lots of choices and after dinner events would pop up outta nowhere.made me feel like some important stuff was about to go down and it would change the game.certainly more exciting than trying to unlock the next dialogue to progress having to meet at certain hours every time and HAMMERING the wait button
I don't really want it to be more "in my face". Eric was way too much of that. I would like more challenge, but challenge with a material goal in sight. Eric requires an awful lot of work. In any other game, you'd be unlocking something special for the work you put into getting him. I'd like to see little challenges sprinkled throughout the game, but stuff that can be overcome by most people without too much frustration, or by resorting to cheats or a walkthrough. Walkthroughs should be for optimizing your game experience, or finding well-hidden content. It shouldn't be for making the game bearable. The challenges in the game should be something that makes you feel that you accomplished something when it's completed, versus "Thank God that's over".

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes