micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I honestly have no problem either way whether Eric existed in the game or not. But at this point, I wouldn't mind having DS to skip 1 month to go back and simply create 2 versions of the game. 1 being as is. The second being a rewriting of the story to start the game without Eric from the get go.
that sounds interesting. some day extra replay value :cool:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
who read all this? private thoughts. most of us are here for pictures, updates and tech talk or mods. can't we put the emos in an extra forum ?
well if you want pictures got all links sorted on page 1 under 1 post

and also worth to check art fans they are doing good job

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I still want to talk about my girls.

Lisa, she is so beautiful when she is mad. Best pic in game.jpg

Alice, what can I say. best spank 1.jpg

Anna/mom harder please. Just Max.jpg

Aunt Kari best kisser in the game. Kari Max.jpg

Maybe taken over with Lisa when the new update comes out. most touching scene in the game.jpg
Most touching scene in the game.

So what is your best pic so far in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born2game

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017

Lisa, she is so beautiful when she is mad. View attachment 17209

Alice, what can I say. View attachment 17210

Anna/mom harder please. View attachment 17211

Aunt Kari best kisser in the game. View attachment 17212

Maybe taken over with Lisa when the new update comes out. View attachment 17213

Anne is my favorite, but my favorite pics are probably the Alice set of tv watching pics. Her face is very expressive and makes you wonder what could be, and makes you hope to see what will be in a future update. Second favorite is all of Kira's night time pics when she comes home late.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Yeah didn't realise rendering new outfits would take that long, atough there could only be 2 per char and only "daily" outfits. I guess we won't get that but the game would've gained richness with that

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

There you go. All resolutions and wallpapers / Calendars. Also reuploaded all the other months to 5 file hosts each since filebox went down :(

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Lisa, she is so beautiful when she is mad. View attachment 17209

Alice, what can I say. View attachment 17210

Anna/mom harder please. View attachment 17211

Aunt Kari best kisser in the game. View attachment 17212

Maybe taken over with Lisa when the new update comes out. View attachment 17213

Aunt "Kari" at this point it's starting to become a meme.. XD

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Aunt "Kari" at this point it's starting to become a meme.. XD
Maybe Kira has a twin sister that just hasn't been mentioned yet, who name is Kari? Except maybe she has blonde hair, and is extremely conservative. But naive, too. Basically the opposite of her twin. She keeps seeing what's going on but everyone lies to her and tells her it's normal, and convince her to join in eventually. Or she just secretly dies her hair red one night or wears a wig and pretends to be Kira with Max. It starts with handjobs, blowjobs, and that kind of thing. Despite the lowered experience, Max is none the wiser until things progress and he finds out "Kira" is suddenly a virgin. Or if she's wearing a wig, that comes off as he is fucking her.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I see so many people write 'Kari' and 'Alisa' and think, if they can't even be bothered to read the names... How much of the game dialogue have they read. lmao
Alisa sounds a bit understandable, that's her name of the image files. I guess it might also be possible that Alisa is the name in the Russian version of the game? Alisa is a pretty common Russian name too. If that is the case, then I can understand some people considering Alice as Alisa.

Kari though ... I'm not sure where that came from.

But yes, in general, I think there are quite a surprising amount of people who didn't really bother reading the story. Same also for the people who didn't understand the basic gameplay (i.e.: be nice to the others to keep them happy).

Dasati

May 30, 2017
don't forget Liza. I honestly didn't know if it was a diff spelling in a diff language, or if people were just lazy.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
don't forget Liza. I honestly didn't know if it was a diff spelling in a diff language, or if people were just lazy.
Liza is also the way it's spelled on the image file. Either that's the spelling for non-English version, or people are literally just looking at the image file without playing the game.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes