Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Wouldn't it be much more fun if:
- the money grind wasn't abysmal
- progressing on Opportunities didn't result in Eric ... 'teaching' Lisa about sex
- Eric being caught red handed had actual repercussions
Hear! Hear!

Reactions: 9della

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
I know thisgoes against the whole "everyone naked in the house" thing, but i'd love to see a wardrobe implemented. Always the same outfit is kinda boring and i personally prefer a sexy outfit than someone who's continually naked.
It could be done in some role play like for alice in her webcam sessions. Like 3 outfits we can chose in a menu or in different situations. (ex : Maid, Schoolgirl, Nurse or Naked) I'd love to see max bang lisa in her school outfit. The sexy one with the white stockings, not the prude one
Don't think that it will be implemented any time soon. I don't want to render and postprocess a bunch of images with such small outcome.

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
It's not a gameplay problem because it was intended for players to interact and to actually have Eric be involved in the game. It is on purpose by design. However, there are people who didn't like that part and tried to find work-around on it by not interacting. The part about "not interacting" is not the intention of the game design.

I honestly have no problem either way whether Eric existed in the game or not. But at this point, I wouldn't mind having DS to skip 1 month to go back and simply create 2 versions of the game. 1 being as is. The second being a rewriting of the story to start the game without Eric from the get go.
Will be happy to borrow your time machine for some time :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver taking a scalpel to BB and digging out cuntface completely from the game would be like a dream come true for the huge majority of his players...
7.3 just use the mod and get rid of him on the first day he shows up.

Well, that piece of story was written already, removing it just doesn't sounds like a good think.
Just allow mods in newer builds like 7.3 has and players can just get rid of him whenever they want to. Easy Peasy :heartcoveredeyes:

steelsteelee

Jun 5, 2017
Since you are here DarkSilver, i must say that:

- sexy presents from Max like bracelets, clothings, high-heels.. etc.
- Max can go outside, yet women can use presents around the house or outside with Max.
- little jests like kissing, flirtatious dialogues (but meaningful), sexy looks or flashings would be pricesless.

I don't want to talk in the name of others but as far as i've read the forum, there are people that think these implamantations could set the game at a higher level, and i share the same opinion.

Thanks for being open-minded and having our thoughts!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi Dark Silver. Any chance of Max applying sun tan lotion to Ann, Lisa, or Kira instead of only Alice all the time?
Small, simple... yet great (yes har har, that's what she said) :eek: Definitely would like to see this!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

- Max can go outside, yet women can use presents around the house or outside with Max.
- little jests like kissing, flirtatious dialogues (but meaningful), sexy looks or flashings would be pricesless.

I don't want to talk in the name of others but as far as i've read the forum, there are people that think these implamantations could set the game at a higher level, and i share the same opinion.

I already implemented beginning of romance in 0.8, I hope you will love it
This is in answer to my question and I thought you may like to see it to.

Reactions: steelsteelee

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

I totally agree to this, let Max buy more staff for sister and mom maybe even Kira would be nice.
Lets max go to shop or something

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@ Max gives Lisa jewelery in one of the GF path but he does not get a relationship boost from it.

I think he should get a relationship boost for every 2 pieces given and this will give an incentive to buy the last 2 pieces that is not needed to complete the quest. All 6 pieces cost over 2,400 and not 1 single relationship boost is given.

Reactions: Darkaura

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Well, that piece of story was written already, removing it just doesn't sounds like a good think.
I think you misjudge how much utter hatred your eric character generates...

What do you think the results of a poll would be if you asked all of your patrons if they wanted a rewrite of the beginning of the game to completely remove eric?

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
who read all this? private thoughts. most of us are here for pictures, updates and tech talk or mods. can't we put the emos in an extra forum ?
I actually come here once a day to read ALL the comments and check out all the BB threads. I enjoy the fanart page greatly and I just think everybody's different opinions on the dev and the game are interesting and even sometimes funny.

Reactions: havoc9955

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think you misjudge how much utter hatred your eric character generates...

What do you think the results of a poll would be if you asked all of your patrons if they wanted a rewrite of the beginning of the game to completely remove eric?
that might be interested thing to do a pool about and leave it for a week so everyone can stfu about it.

Also for start poll would be nice to see how many ppl like, hate or don't care about Eric on this forum.

Am just tired of hearing about this Cuck and Ntr shit that its spreading all over the forum. like we got nothing else to discuss.

Last edited:

9della

Aug 3, 2017
If there was a way for Max to do a reverse cuck on Eric (i.e. fuck Ann), maybe people won't hate eric so much. As it is now, the plot leaves Max powerless to do anything on his own, and has to resort to seeking help from others. There's no real reward for completing the "sacrifice" route, as Kira doesn't "thank" max for helping her.

Reactions: Asphyx

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
reverse cuck on Eric (i.e. fuck Ann)
Cuckold implies that the cucked part (Eric) holds some sort of feeling for the cucking part (Ann).

That means reverse cucking Eric is impossible as he just doesn't give a flying fuck about Ann, Max fucking his mother would only give Eric a new weapon for his blackmailing game.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes