armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
He's not in the overview at all. DarkSilver keeps him hidden like a dirty little secret...
I know.I was there after the v0.1 of the game.We never know before 0.2 hit the shelfs that Eric who just enter the game will get the mom after 3 days and go to marriage after 11 days.And nowhere was mention he will want all the girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You missed the point of my question. I'm talking about your first run. I know you now have a guide for yourself.
I lost my first game but my second game he only got to spy on Alice twice before I got the camera and made him stop turning family against Max. The only problem I had was getting the money but I still kept him off of both sisters and aunt with the photo.
I had to pay the fuck like over 6k before I was able to save up the money to pay him off of the 1,000.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I know.I was there after the v0.1 of the game.We never know before 0.2 hit the shelfs that Eric who just enter the game will get the mom after 3 days and go to marriage after 11 days.And nowhere was mention he will want all the girls.
Same here. I remember the game before cuntface. It was pretty shit actually, there was nothing to do and the English was terribad. Still, I'd happily go back to that bad English if I could trade getting cuntface scrubbed from the game for it. :p

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I lost my first game but my second game he only got to spy on Alice twice before I got the camera and made him stop turning family against Max. The only problem I had was getting the money but I still kept him off of both sisters and aunt with the photo.
I had to pay the fuck like over 6k before I was able to save up the money to pay him off of the 1,000.
So as I said, newbies don't stand a chance... He got you first time. Do you know why? Because it it is set up as some kind of horrible NTR beta-fag cuck trap at that stage...

How many players do you think that happens to and they are like, "Well fuck this. This isn't the game I signed up for. BYE" ??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So as I said, newbies don't stand a chance... He got you first time. Do you know why? Because it it is set up as some kind of horrible NTR beta-fag cuck trap at that stage...

How many players do you think that happens to and they are like, "Well fuck this. This isn't the game I signed up for. BYE" ??
I am starting to think you are doing this just to get a rise out of other players.

Well I have said all I need to say so go have fun your way and I will go have fun my way, ENJOY. :cool:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I am starting to think you are doing this just to get a rise out of other players.

Well I have said all I need to say so go have fun your way and I will go have fun my way, ENJOY. :cool:
I'm saying this because you seem to think everything is fine now that you've got yourself a walkthrough, but it's not.

New players will not get the game they are expecting, unless they rely on a guide. As has already been pointed out by others when a game has you rely on a guide there is something wrong...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm saying this because you seem to think everything is fine now that you've got yourself a walkthrough, but it's not.

New players will not get the game they are expecting, unless they rely on a guide. As has already been pointed out by others when a game has you rely on a guide there is something wrong...
I only used it to do all 3 path's from, I really love the game an on the 2nd talk with Eric I go to war with him because I love the challenge of stopping him in his tracks. All it takes is that 1st photo.

tallguy199

May 23, 2017
Isn't that the whole point of eric in the story? To hate him and want to get rid of him? I mean, I dislike the character as much as anyone else but he was meant to be unlikable. I see how eric fits into the whole game.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
(I'm usually a stickler for capitalisation but when I write the name DarkSilver gave cuntface I purposefully refuse to give it the capital. That's where my level of hatred has taken me. To the heights of even overpowering proper grammar)

Reactions: a1fox3
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes