a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Challenge? You mean clicking the wait button aimlessly until his gone if you don't wanna get cucked. Like 60-100 days don't start anything.
I go to war with cuntface on the 2nd talk he has with Max when he says he want to fuck all the women.

My walkthrough I did was to help other players get around him because they have a problem with there game.

I love the challenge he brings to the game and I get a great since of enjoyment when I get rid of his ass.

(Yes I stoled "cuntface" from whoever posted it first.)

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
cuntface doesn't provide a 'challenge'...

On your first playthrough you are just going to lose, you are...
I wonder how many new players know how to beat him to clothing items...
Sometimes even when you win you lose...

The only way to 'win' is to not actually play certain parts and grind against the game until you can get rid of him. This is not how challenge in a game works...

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

The only way to 'win' is to not actually play certain parts and grind against the game until you can get rid of him. This is not how challenge in a game works...
"
"I wonder how many new players know how to beat him to clothing items..." Not as many as you think. :cool:

See you back at it so why don't you just go enjoy your game your way and let those who try to help other do so.

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

tallguy199

May 23, 2017
Challenge? You mean clicking the wait button aimlessly until his gone if you don't wanna get cucked. Like 60-100 days don't start anything.
Well, it is a story telling clicking game. I would find it kinda boring if we immediately had access to all the scenes we wanted without any conditions.

Reactions: a1fox3

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@a1fox3 not entirely sure why you're starting to get nasty. You wasn't even the one who brought up challenge or the only one who replied. What, you trying to tell me I can't give my opinion on why cuntface doesn't provide challenge? Sure...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 not entirely sure why you're starting to get nasty. You wasn't even the one who brought up challenge or the only one who replied. What, you trying to tell me I can't give my opinion on why cuntface doesn't provide challenge? Sure...
No its not that and I'm not trying to be nasty to you, its just you post the same thing over and over again is all.

All I am saying is have fun with your game and I will have fun with mine.

tallguy199

May 23, 2017

Good news is the game is still being worked on, so maybe this will be improved.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Sure, you have fun...
I have written the same thing a few times sure, mainly because some people gloss over the points I make and pretend everything is okay. I'm only reiterating.

Wait, did I tell you not to have fun or something? You've lost me now... :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good news is the game is still being worked on, so maybe this will be improved.
There needs to be some instruction for new players to help them get through the first 4-6 weeks otherwise they may get mad and start posting about cuntface all over again.

Reactions: Darkaura

tallguy199

May 23, 2017
Well maybe, never say never right? Though, how much content has DarkSilver gone back and improved so far? o_O
I honestly have no clue, this was the only version of the game I've played. I had to look over the walk through thread to figure a lot of stuff out, I'm surprised there isn't a wiki for this yet.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Anyway, I seemed to have been sucked into debating bigbrother over and over again...

Stupid game is ruining my online time, again... >.<

Apologies to anyone I may have offended. It wasn't intentional.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
I can't understand the Eric Hate thats become the norm for this forum. Hes simply a catalyst for the game. His actions force Max into racing to take control. Otherwise, its simply a click and grind game. People overlook that his influence goes up in small amounts, in much the same way as Max's does, and Max has the benefit of being able to save and retry things. If it was always 100% guaranteed success, the game would be dull. Finally getting rid of him actually gives such a high, its such a relief. How many other games make you genuinely happy to succeed in something that wasnt involving sex?

And arguing "its unrealistic that he has such control so quick!" is silly considering that most games start off with "demon allows you to buy a magic potion of control from his secret shop" or "Oh look, a magic book,.. now I know how to control people's minds!" and you're all ok with that.

Suspend disbelief and enjoy the game instead of nitpicking flaws and being critical for something you're not contributing for, and can''t play without unlimited cash and +1000% in each starting stat AND a walkthrough.

In fact, I'd love it if DarkSilver put stuff in that could only be seen if you have poor success, and low stats,... or if its been unlocked by allowing Eric to go so far down his route of corruption so ousting him early makes it harder to get everything.

Oh,.. and it would be nice to have the webcams, even if the images are locked on an angle thats not perfect. There are undoubtedly people who would be happy to keep Eric in just so they can watch his interactions from a new angle, or get clues about items you wouldnt know about otherwise,....

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
Although to be fair, is the mother having sex with her boyfriend really making the son "cucked" (which usually refers to watching your wife or girlfriend)? To me this was a very important and logical part of this incest story, the son spying on his mother having sex makes him see her in an increasing sexual way to the point he wants to be the one supporting the family financially in exchange for these sexual favors. That made sense.

What does not make sense to me is a game like "I love Daddy" where right from the beginning, for no logical reason, the daughter craves her dad's cock, and they have no-stop sex release after release. That game offers no challenge, there's no build-up to the incestuous relation, and quite honestly you might as well google "incest pics", and you'll get the same satisfaction (with real pictures).

But if you are looking for a story that builds up to the incest, then Big Brother did a far better job.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Although to be fair, is the mother having sex with her boyfriend really making the son "cucked" (which usually refers to watching your wife or girlfriend)? To me this was a very important and logical part of this incest story, the son spying on his mother having sex makes him see her in an increasing sexual way to the point he wants to be the one supporting the family financially in exchange for these sexual favors. That made sense.

What does not make sense to me is a gamer like "I love Daddy" where right from the beginning, for no logical reason, the daughter carves her dad's cock, and they have no-stop sex release after release. That game offers no challenge, there's no build-up to the incestuous relation, and quite honestly you might as well google "incest pics", and you'll get the same satisfaction (with real pictures).

But if you are looking for a story that builds up to the incest, then Big Brother did a far better job.
Here, here. Here, here.

Man I could not have said it better.

In the words of Max "You Go Girl".

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes