armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Can we go to another topic?What movie we want in future for the family?You know the usual stuff-teacher and students,nurses and patient,policewoman and criminal etc.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
It only took me one play of the game which I got sent to camp to figure out how to start to beat Eric and from then on he was no longer a problem.
And yet you pimp your walk-through non-stop... If should only take 2 play-throughs, why bother?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And yet you pimp your walk-through non-stop... If should only take 2 play-throughs, why bother?
If you have followed me in the Read Me thread you will see that I first try to help with small hints then go up from there with the walkthrough being the last part.

I only push my walkthrough on those who seemed to have a problem getting around cuntface, (ya I like his new name).

Last edited:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Although to be fair, is the mother having sex with her boyfriend really making the son "cucked" (which usually refers to watching your wife or girlfriend)? To me this was a very important and logical part of this incest story, the son spying on his mother having sex makes him see her in an increasing sexual way to the point he wants to be the one supporting the family financially in exchange for these sexual favors. That made sense.

What does not make sense to me is a gamer like "I love Daddy" where right from the beginning, for no logical reason, the daughter carves her dad's cock, and they have no-stop sex release after release. That game offers no challenge, there's no build-up to the incestuous relation, and quite honestly you might as well google "incest pics", and you'll get the same satisfaction (with real pictures).

But if you are looking for a story that builds up to the incest, then Big Brother did a far better job.
I wasn't talking about mom. If you make second photoshoot he blackmails and fucks aunt. So don't make photoshot
If you starting to blog Alice become his personal stripper no way to stop him. So actaully there is no challenge.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
I think you misjudge how much utter hatred your eric character generates...

What do you think the results of a poll would be if you asked all of your patrons if they wanted a rewrite of the beginning of the game to completely remove eric?
After reading bits and pieces of this thread, I really see that a LOT of people hate Eric.

I really think it's in DS's best interest to give the option to get rid of him in one week.
Like an easy flag that'll have mom dump in right away.
Maybe like Eric is a pedophile or something and Max finds out through an internet search. Gives mom proof and she leaves him immediately

I'm don't flat out hate him or anything. But I would love to be able to get rid of him and skip all the shit with dealing with him.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I can't understand the Eric hate
Really? In "The incest game of a lifetime." The one charcter standing in the way of the top billing, that takes 60 game days to be rid of at a minumum, is hated. That surprises you? I don't think you are being very honest, or you are extremely thick.

kayos11

Mar 15, 2017
After reading bits and pieces of this thread, I really see that a LOT of people hate Eric.

I really think it's in DS's best interest to give the option to get rid of him in one week.
Maybe like Eric is a pedophile or something and Max finds out through an internet search. Gives mom proof and she leaves him immediately

I'm don't flat out hate him or anything. But I would love to be able to get rid of him and skip all the shit with dealing with him.
The issue with that is that he's likely hard-coded into more than one event. So taking him out that early is likely to lead to other problems. If I remember correctly, there was/is an issue with Lisa's training that has to do with Eric (I can't remember exactly what it was, I think her training restarted or something if you switched paths). Taking him out is likely to lead to a lot of issues in the game, and honestly I prefer that DS works on new stuff rather than try to get rid of a character early, that we can already get rid of anyway.

I would like to see Max actually start to dom Kate if that's the way it's gonna go (at least from his old poll I believe that's what the result was). Since right now she basically treats him like a sex toy.

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

you can get rid of him easy or keep him at bay if you want with Ikarumod it makes wonders :) there is plenty other stuff to grind off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's your best time, in game days, for getting rid of him, without cheats?
I'm on day 24 and I am getting ready to go try to steal his wallet the first time and I will (if I remember to) post how long afterwards till he is gone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i was not talking about eric, but about max, he is even a bigger piece of shit then eric
he will do anything no matter the cost to fuck his mom/ant/sisters
he don't love his family, he only want to fuck them
That is your opinion of the game and not mind, check out my sig and go read how I see it if you want to.

Just like the old saying goes "Every one has an ass hole" and it goes for opinions to.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What's your best time, in game days, for getting rid of him, without cheats?
well was only one run and on pirate version you don't have to worry bout no cheats those only don't work on original.
i keept him for 146 days (on 125 day got option to declare war on him 146 was gone) when i couldnt progress anywhere and i thought game was done have got rid of him and made up to 281. do still keep him around in 1 save just to see if there will be some special scene with mom or another get rid of him later on. but if you just let him be i haven't even talk with guy until i decided to get rid of him and all he was able to do is do mom and watch alice change cloth.

For now am just waiting what future content will bring before i decide to do all the grind again. got plenty other games and stuff to do in mean time.
And even if i wouldn't have, got more fun here on forum than in game lol

Now for sure next run would be much faster that knows the triggers but back then i didn't had and guide how to all i have was 0.3 guide that is pretty much useless helps you to start a bit after you figure everything yourself. after was done have joined to see whats with Classmate/Schoolgirl opportunity rest was done and have found out that nothing so far.

Last edited:

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
But again having Eric is necessary to lead to the eventually Max having sex with his mother. Without Eric then the mother sees Max only as her son, end of story... as it's supposed to be between a mother and a son. Eric fucking the mother is normal (or is he's a manipulating asshole even the aunt and sisters), but the mother fucking Max is not, so things need to happen before the sex comes.

So the family becomes financially dependent to Eric, something that later Max can replace. Throughout the relationship Max learns things about his mother, things that he can use as leverage against her later. This is all a build-up to a point where the mom will succumb to Max's advances.

Same for the sisters, you need a build-up to the sex. Max needs to get Kate drunk before getting a BJ, then needs help from her friend to get a little farther, and finally using webcam money as an incentive to go further. The younger sister needs to see Oliver blowing her boyfriend, then fucking Max to eventually see Max as a sexual partner.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
This game has gone to shit And the milking has reached epic proportion and people are getting "apathy", lol Karma

9della

Aug 3, 2017
stuff i hope to see in 0.8 (or 0.9)

1. Max putting sun tan lotion on the other girls instead of just Alice.
2. Ann or Alice "borrowing" Kira's sybian at night
3. Max being able "think" for himself by using the Laptop/internet, instead of asking Kira all the time.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I would understand it if you couldn't get rid of him but you can in not less than 2 1/2 ways. He is just an obstacle that needs to be removed before you can get what you want and I like that.
There would be far less discussion on Eric if his few NTR fans stopped requesting DS to make more content for him. we get and acknowledge those who think Eric is a challenge to overcome in the game. I say Overcome him if that is the case and please stop asking for more content. DS should not spend another second of development time on Eric! And that includes going back and re-writing him to make him (what he should have been from the get go) More of a help, Less of an Obstacle, or even removing him entirely! It is not worth the development time being taken away from something else!

Max is not Eric 2.0 in my eyes. Despite Max's behavior he cares for his family, I think. He just want to sex them as well.
To Quote Silence of the Lambs...
"What do we covet?"
"We covet what we see around us everyday!"

Since Max never leaves the house and the only women he sees are the ones who come into that prison of a house, He really has no choice but to have his sexual passions aimed at his family.
That said perhaps Eric 2.0 would have been a better option for the Eric Friend Quest. At least those into domination would have an angle to play in the game with Eric as the Mentor (I look at Kira as a Mentor as well)

You realise you could choose NOT to do any of that right? Max is the in-game avatar of US. By choosing to do all of that, all of these feelings of anger you have for Max should really be directed towards yourself. ;)
Yes it's true...But the game does kind of force you to do those things if you want to see any of the content.

Well... While I agree that a re-write is a waste of coding resources...
See my reply to this above....
For every second wasted on rewriting Eric is a second not being used to give us content we want now that we were smart and sent Eric out of the game for good!

Reactions: Corambis and 9della

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
There would be far less discussion on Eric if his few NTR fans stopped requesting DS to make more content for him. we get and acknowledge those who think Eric is a challenge to overcome in the game. I say Overcome him if that is the case and please stop asking for more content. DS should not spend another second of development time on Eric! And that includes going back and re-writing him to make him (what he should have been from the get go) More of a help, Less of an Obstacle, or even removing him entirely! It is not worth the development time being taken away from something else!
Apart from the 'what he should have been from the get go' bit I completely agree with you.

Reactions: Asphyx

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
stuff i hope to see in 0.8 (or 0.9)

1. Max putting sun tan lotion on the other girls instead of just Alice.
2. Ann or Alice "borrowing" Kira's sybian at night
3. Max being able "think" for himself by using the Laptop/internet, instead of asking Kira all the time.
Actualy will be good if Max can again put sun tan lotion on Alice.From 0.6 that is impossible unless you decide to keep Eric,but in that case you can't progress with Anna/Kira and Alice/Kate

Reactions: Born2game
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes