AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
This thread gives me stomach pains sometimes, I swear.

On a good note, here's hoping v0.8 is an all around upgrade from 0.7. DS just recently came here and hopefully saw all the proper feedback that isn't filled with Eric hate-boners so I don't expect that feedback to translate to 0.8, but 0.9 needs to be a different story.

We got screenshots of all the family this time, so looks like the focus wasn't on any one specific member of the family. Looks like progression for all 3 of them.

Reactions: rinjing

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
We got screenshots of all the family this time, so looks like the focus wasn't on any one specific member of the family. Looks like progression for all 3 of them.
I'm really hoping for more interaction between the characters. It's disappointing when any game has multiple characters but then they are treated separately as if they don't know each other. My favorite moment in the game so far is still when Kira first showed up and everyone received their new outfit that led to everyone commenting on each other's look.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I'm really hoping for more interaction between the characters. It's disappointing when any game has multiple characters but then they are treated separately as if they don't know each other. My favorite moment in the game so far is still when Kira first showed up and everyone received their new outfit that led to everyone commenting on each other's look.
Yeah, definitely true. I think someone brought something like this up before, saying there should be more conversations during the breakfast and dinner events, and they're right. Here's hoping we get some more family interaction rather than just Max and *insert girl here* talk.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Going to be honest I kinda forgot today we'd get a release... so no game for you guys today :test::test::test:

In all honesty, all threads closed and we shall proceed as always. I'll post here when the game is out and will ask for links. We'll wait for crack and we'll get everything uploaded.

Please don't pm me or anyone else asking when will it be uploaded. I'll post it here as we go.

Apart from that I guess just wait and enjoy :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

• New Job opportunity continuation: a new movie with Max and his mom.
  • Max gets to punish his sisters after dinner privately. To unlock this you need to punish both sisters several times. Private punishments have three variations: Alice, Alice and Kate, Lisa.

• Lisa will learn something about herself which will lead to special lesson with Kira and several new events. Also, you'll see some hints about possible future of relationship with Lisa.

• And some other things.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Game is out. Please link me the game in pm or on discord pm as soon as possible (will edit this when I have a link)

edit: Link I have, for cracker wait must I.
for those who didn't get it I'm waiting for the cracker...
And for those who are a level more "special" cracker = the person who cracks.

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No images this time. Will have to wait for the guy that made the image tools to re-write his tool.
DS removed tamper check (which used to not allow mods etc) and by doing that the tool that decrypted the images stopped working.

So the tool doesn't work because of security, it doesn't work for lack of security. I guess we'll all wait for him.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
First before i play this amazing game from start new save, i must say thanks so much to the guy who sent the link to the TCMS, thanks to the cracker and thanks for such amazing forum. Cheers! Happy gaming

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes