ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
The only one unable to see the facts here is you....
You want a game developed around Eric. You want a game track made that is all about Eric!
What you want is a WATCH ERIC GET LAID game!
But if you open your eyes or believe for a second what you claim about Eric being a challenge to overcome then overcome it and OPEN YOUR EYES to the fact that his story ends with removal and keeping him around just means you will never see any more content that what you have right now!
Err, that's not what he said at all..

What he said was he'd like a second storyline that involved using anti-potency pills and humiliating Eric in front of an unsuspecting Ann, which is what I'd like to see too.

Either that, or a continuation of the storyline that involved you using Eric to get what you want, since he's hardly in a position to refuse you when you have a direct line to the mafia.

In any event, can we please stop talking about him FFS?

Reactions: Tilasair

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Nah, you are the one who can't see. I am not an NTR person,
You can deny it all you want but the truth is making the Eric Friend path longer is an NTR Dead End track only...
Cucking Eric is a one and done scene not worth the effort since you have to get rid of him immediately afterwards anyway to proceed with the game. Otherwise he steals the house from you and GAME OVER LOSER!

Err, that's not what he said at all..

What he said was he'd like a second storyline that involved using anti-potency pills and humiliating Eric in front of an unsuspecting Ann, which is what I'd like to see too.
What he wants is to make Eric Friend a content track. Like Lisa GF and Olivia (and truth is Olivia is a dead end as well just one he hasn't provided the outbound victory path to.) Once DS does create the final solution to the Olivia track I will be as diligent about people asking to extend her role that denies you progress in the game just as I am opposed to it for Eric.

This request he has is nothing more than asking for a REWARD for choosing Eric Friend when it is clear now in the story that his entire purpose was to be gotten rid of since all the main content happens after he is gone.
You may not like the way Eric was dispatched but that's no reason to waste even more time on him just because you refuse to beat him in the WAYS (note Plural) that have been provided by the developer!

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Cucking Eric is a one and done scene not worth the effort since you have to get rid of him immediately afterwards anyway to proceed with the game.
I don't think this is necessarily the case. Currently you can back Eric into a corner where he's your bitch. Apparently he owes a lot of money to some dangerous people, or worse, and doesn't have any choice but to keep you happy. If that involves you cuckolding him into fucking everybody in front of his face, while you shove limp dick pills down his throat, then that's just what he's got to take.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I don't think this is necessarily the case. Currently you can back Eric into a corner where he's your bitch. Apparently he owes a lot of money to some dangerous people, or worse, and doesn't have any choice but to keep you happy. If that involves you cuckolding him into fucking everybody in front of his face, while you shove limp dick pills down his throat, then that's just what he's got to take.
Those same dangerous people want your house!
As long as Eric is around there is a chance they get it!

There are two ways to win with Eric....
Remove him (total victory) or Blackmail him (Partial Victory)

Asking for a way to WIN as Eric's friend is counter to this disingenuous claim made by his fans that Eric is a CHALLENGE meant to make the game better than a HAREM QUEST.

There are two ways to beat Eric and one way to lose!
Eric Friend = LOST
Perpetuating that loss or turning it into a win makes his being there worthless to anyone but an NTR fan!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
...while you shove limp dick pills down his throat, then that's just what he's got to take.
Did this last bit strike anyone else as a bit suggestive?

Honestly, I find cucking Eric marginally less attractive than being cucked by him. He's still the sexual focus of the game. I can't get off watching him screw a family member, but thinking about him while I screw those same family members isn't my idea of fun either.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Did this last bit strike anyone else as a bit suggestive?

Honestly, I find cucking Eric marginally less attractive than being cucked by him. He's still the sexual focus of the game. I can't get off watching him screw a family member, but thinking about him while I screw those same family members isn't my idea of fun either.
The problem with this excuse they keep making is that the game then turns into an eternal Loop where the entire game is about dosing his dinner and hoping you get something new again.

That is not Big Brother it's the "Make Eric Impotent game!"
Even if they get that they will be no further ahead than they are now because unless all they want to do is limp dick and cuck him until they get tired of that, they will eventually just have to do what we are suggesting....
Get Rid of him and WIN so they can move on to where the variety and future content will be!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The only one unable to see the facts here is you....
You want a game developed around Eric. You want a game track made that is all about Eric!
What you want is a WATCH ERIC GET LAID game!
Please show me where anyone ever said all that? Once again, I don't understand why you're so aggressive and putting words into people's mouth.

It's kind like someone saying, "Man, this fried rice can use more chicken in it." and your respond is "OH YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN KILLER WHO WANTS TO TURN THIS FRIED RICE INTO A CHICKEN DISH. IT'S A FRIGGIN FRIED RICE AND NOT FRIED CHICKEN. YOU LOSE IF YOU WANT MORE CHICKEN IN FRIED RICE!!"

lol

So thank you, all you Pro-Eric people. You're working so incredibly hard to get something you want, only to find out how your every action actually worked against you. The more you fight, and do what you feel is right, the more it penalizes you. You get nothing, while your opponents get exactly what they want.

Don't like the feeling? Well, that's how Eric makes most of us feel. That's why we hate him so much.
Serious question here, why are the vocal anti-Eric people tend to be very dramatic? I don't think pro-Eric people are actually working incredibly hard to get Eric content at all. From the many I read here, they seem to think that Eric could be utilized more into the game and that's about it. They don't go overboard and dramatic about it as if the game is ruined if there is no more Eric content.

I can't get off watching him screw a family member
Do you actually get off watching Max screwing a family member btw?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
TCMS is going to freak when he see's all these new post. :p
Seems pretty OK for me, though I'm seeing deja vus indeed.

It's kind like someone saying, "Man, this fried rice can use more chicken in it." and your respond is "OH YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN KILLER WHO WANTS TO TURN THIS FRIED RICE INTO A CHICKEN DISH. IT'S A FRIGGIN FRIED RICE AND NOT FRIED CHICKEN. YOU LOSE IF YOU WANT MORE CHICKEN IN FRIED RICE!!"
This is exactly that.:oops:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Do you actually get off watching Max screwing a family member btw?
No, of course not. Why would I play an incest game if I got off on watching two family members have sex? What a ridiculous concept.

Truthfully though, I find nothing about Max sexy. But like with any game I play, whether I like the character or not, I can pretend to be them for the fun parts. Kratos from God of War was a complete dick. But it's fun to pretend to be him and kill stuff. Max is a less complete dick. But I can pretend to be him and screw family. My fun is not in watching, but in pretending to be a part of it. Which is the opposite of what Eric offers.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes