a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
SS just got an update, HP will get one next week and BB will be today or so. I am now in adult gaming heaven.:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Born2game

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
If DS follows last month's schedule then the game should be released in ~10 hours time.
Hope no one asks this question until the game drops (most likely impossible lol).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
I love the challenge he brings to the game.
I think the real challenge of the game is DarkSilver understand that $40 patreons cannot change the scope of story. Patreons can give opinions and suggestions about graphics, characters but never about how the DS should drive the goal of the story, and unfortunately he failed at it.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
wanted to ask this for a long time.does alice look a lot like and remind you of emily ratajkowski?very similar faces and rest of the body nearly identical.alice should be a supermodel too

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Please show me where anyone ever said all that? Once again, I don't understand why you're so aggressive and putting words into people's mouth.
YOU DID when you claimed that there were 4 distinct tracks in this game (Lisa and Olivia GF and Eric Here and Eric Gone!)
By asking for MORE CONTENT with Eric HERE you are essentially asking DS to create a whole game around Eric HERE!
Where if you just got rid of him you would get all the content you are not getting now because you refuse to get rid of him.

It's kind like someone saying, "Man, this fried rice can use more chicken in it." and your respond is "OH YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN KILLER WHO WANTS TO TURN THIS FRIED RICE INTO A CHICKEN DISH. IT'S A FRIGGIN FRIED RICE AND NOT FRIED CHICKEN. YOU LOSE IF YOU WANT MORE CHICKEN IN FRIED RICE!!"
And you Eric guys is like someone saying....
"There isn't enough PORK (Eric) in in the Chicken Fried Rice (Incest game) I ordered and the chef should add more pork to it to make it better! Cause the Chicken is too bland and makes it too much like every other Chicken Fried Rice that is out there..."

THIS is an INCEST GAME! Eric is an NTR CUCK Track! (even you admit you want to be able to Cuck him in this additional content)
Requesting more PORK in the Chicken Fried Rice!

old-pirate

May 15, 2017
I followed BB from 0.2, before I found this site, to present time.
My opinions:
Found MC to be a 'lewd/crude/childish' shitbird that needed the military camp, but NOT just to get him out of Eric's way! Rather, MC was the 'yappy-little-dog' that kept pointing at Eric's 'bad acts' ,even at MC's own losses. Started to learn later how to be more 'adult' as time went along, how to treat others.
The mother seemed to me to be clueless as to what was more possibly the truth, and what was a bald-face lie. Not smart at all, too sheltered.
Older sister started out as a 'Gold-Digger', but lately is realizing some intangible things are worth more than money/possessions. Figured out MC was actually an acceptable person, just a perverted one.
Younger sister has been the 'Moral-1' of all the characters, only just a naive 'babe-in the-woods'.
Aunt is the 'Whore with a gold heart', [wants to be very comfortable sexually, but will support the family from any real harm if possible].
My Feelings:
Eric being in Kate's Mom's establishment was a stroke of 'Pure Karma' for his transgressions. [A quick death is too little punishment]

Reactions: Corambis

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
YOU DID when you claimed that there were 4 distinct tracks in this game (Lisa and Olivia GF and Eric Here and Eric Gone!)
By asking for MORE CONTENT with Eric HERE you are essentially asking DS to create a whole game around Eric HERE!
Where if you just got rid of him you would get all the content you are not getting now because you refuse to get rid of him.
Serious question, is English your native language? If yes, do you have problem with understanding what you read? You seem to never actually answered any question and just kinda throwing out random stuff at the other person instead. Lastly, is your real name LaVar Ball? I swear to god you sound exactly like him lol.

Asking for more content for a legitimate existing in-game path is most definitely not the same as asking the game to be made around it. It's all just in your head. That's why you can't actually show a single post where anyone asked to watch Eric getting laid. Your inability to separate Eric (the character) and "ERIC" (your fantasy) makes it impossible to have a meaningful discussion. But then again, I'm not too surprised by it.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
also i find it surprsing DS never got in trouble for the spanking in this game.it controversial for a lot of people.child violence/abuse that sort of shit.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Asking for more content for a legitimate existing in-game path is most definitely not the same as asking the game to be made around it.
Here is your problem...You keep thinking Eric FRIEND is a LEGITIMATE game Path! It Isn't!
It's the LOSING PATH! As long as he is your friend you can't win!

And Yes English is my first language has been for 55 years...Is it yours?
Cause you don't seem to understand what the word Incest means and even more difficulty thinking Eric content has something to do with that.

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
also i find it surprsing DS never got in trouble for the spanking in this game.it controversial for a lot of people.child violence/abuse that sort of shit.
Probably doesn't bother people cuz the characters seem to be/kinda look older than eleventeen so not so much a child abuse looking thing. IMO.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Here is your problem...You keep thinking Eric FRIEND is a LEGITIMATE game Path! It Isn't!
It's the LOSING PATH! As long as he is your friend you can't win!
If it's a losing path, then how come Max actually touched Ann's breasts and pussy in the Eric's path? Max hasn't been able to touch Ann's breasts and pussy if he got rid of Eric and with an extra 2-month content?

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
For all the "when is the release" people ... can DS get some sleep first?

By 10am tomorrow DS probably released, this site most likely has it uploaded, hopefully forum "E word" argument dies for a few hours.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
If it's a losing path, then how come Max actually touched Ann's breasts and pussy in the Eric's path? Max hasn't been able to touch Ann's breasts and pussy if he got rid of Eric and with an extra 2-month content?
It's a LOSING path because it is a content dead end, Stops you from getting the content that has been made available and touching someone's tits is nothing more than groping...It's not Incest!

You might even get to fuck or get a BJ from Mom in the next version (much better than a tit grope!) if you just give up on the Eric BF path you seem so interested in seeing.

DS has already stated there is none and will be no more content for Eric!
If that is a problem then I suggest you go to Patreon, Find some new game with few donors, pledge the highest amount and try to get them to do an entire storyline around some guy named Eric.

Your attempts to do that with this game have FAILED and everyone here is TIRED of re-arguing it with you over and over again because you refuse to face reality!

Erics only purpose is to piss you off to the point you decide to get rid of him....Then when you figure how to do that, the game proceeds as the Incest game it was always intended to be.

Eric is nothing more than a Cock Blocking mechanism to overcome. He is not a separate track like Olivia and Lisa.
Get used to it and stop whining that this game doesn't have enough content when you are the one that chose the contentless path.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes