SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Cuntface gets only what you let him its all up to you if you leave him out of control thats what you get.

Otherwise if you got issue how to handle a game or got vision how you want to play out check Walkthrough thread the are quite few there to give you hints how and what to do and if you still don't find answer you can ask.
Well, while I disagree with the fella you quoted for the most part, requiring a walkthrough or help from other players to keep Eric at bay isn't exactly a good situation. You get no vision of the game unless you go through it multiple times, each time learning how to handle Eric a little better, and that scenario is what drives people away. I am lucky I found this game, entirely by accident, when I found this website while looking for info on an unrelated game. If I found this game in the wild, I would of deleted it long before I got rid of Eric.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
did you already did the bj's of mom? when max says "she is so good" "she really knows what she is doing" "oh she swallow my dick away" and wondering where she learn it, well eric teach her and learned and was improved by practicing with him.
View attachment 19520
Hmm, I have a feeling Eric had nothing to do with that. Thankfully on my playthroughs she is an experienced woman, not Eric training dummy. If you play the game, Kira even comments that she feels Anna was left unsatisfied in bed by Eric, which is why it was so easy for Kira to seduce her.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Nah what we need is an Eric mode so we can go full bull and leave max to fap in a shed with nothing but his laptop and some lotion for company.
LOL This has to be the funniest post that I've read on here in a while...

I don't object to Eric as a character. So he is Max's nemesis/the villain in the story arc. What I didn't care for was how he was implemented/used by DS. If Eric is supposed to be some crafty (or relatively successful) scam artist, I'm guessing you don't get that way by taunting the youngest son at the beginning and by laying out all your plans to him. He would try to trick/beguile/buy Max right along with the girls. If Eric eventually set some trap for Max later to get him removed, that would be 'in character' for a scam artist. I would have envisioned more of a 'cat and mouse' game, at least to start with. Where one tries to out-smart the other to make the other look bad in front of the family (like via hidden cameras or other recording devices.) Eric just used brute force and awkwardness. Guaranteeing that if Max cares for his family in the slightest, that it will be a duel to the death. As it turns out, quite literally.

This intro apparently set the NTR fans a-twitter, misleading them, making them hope that this game was going to be something that it was never stated, or intended to be.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well, while I disagree with the fella you quoted for the most part, requiring a walkthrough or help from other players to keep Eric at bay isn't exactly a good situation. You get no vision of the game unless you go through it multiple times, each time learning how to handle Eric a little better, and that scenario is what drives people away. I am lucky I found this game, entirely by accident, when I found this website while looking for info on an unrelated game. If I found this game in the wild, I would of deleted it long before I got rid of Eric.
Yeah i agree with you. I did sad many times that this game is missing some pointers and most importantly some pop out on major decisions that warn you that its no going back is desperately missing in this game and i don't think its gona change, before game is finished. Running like headless chicken or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is common thing in this game when you got no idea what you are doing and no Walkthrough created by designer so those that have found that page are lucky because they can find answers this why "Walkthrough and Playthrough" thread got so many pages :) and ppl willing to help.

anyway you guys have fun and catch you in few h :cool:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Shopping 0.9
30820_Pic.jpg
"Currently I'm working on the shopping, so every image I'm going to be showing for a while is going to be shopping-related. I'll be able to show you new images from another events in a couple of days."

Many thanks to the anon who provided this (*^w^*)

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Damn DS if you introduce a girl like that we gotta get some more content with her later on

Maybe she'll be the one to catch Max and Alice getting it on in the changing room, and join in? :eazyHype:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Damn DS if you introduce a girl like that we gotta get some more content with her later on

Maybe she'll be the one to catch Max and Alice getting it on in the changing room, and join in? :eazyHype:
That's what i thought, sadly I also thought myself "another brunette....."

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Shopping 0.9
"Currently I'm working on the shopping, so every image I'm going to be showing for a while is going to be shopping-related. I'll be able to show you new images from another events in a couple of days."

Insert standard concern about too much time being spent on the shopping part.

Reactions: a1fox3

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Insert standard concern about too much time being spent on the shopping part.
As a new Player to these Patreon-Games, that just got to know them by stumbling over this site here, I can't really understand the concern about too much time being spent on the shopping part. I'd rater have enough time spent on shopping part (or every other part) so it goes without bugs/glitches/qualitiy-issues. I can understand that most would like more progress in the game, I am the same. But seeing as how a big game I purchased, in high hopes for the series, got horribly bad because of not enough time spent on bug/qualitiy-issues. And now entirely abandoned aside from Multiplayer, I'd rather wait a little longer on an Game in production and may get a good quality update then some update that may contain more content/progress but lacks in quality and/or has bugs/errors. Though I am always open to be corrected if I see it from a wrong direction and/or missed something.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

While they are changing he negotiate another doggy behind counter for discount :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver

You put in the game to have Max to get Alice to "remove her top" during smoking but you never allow Max IE the player to see anything while Alice is smoking, maybe in the beginning of the game that's okay but later on Alice should relax and go ahead and show them off. You put it in the game but never let the player see it and either remove it or allow Max/player to see them.
By the time Max gets Ann to allow Alice and her friend Kate to see each other in the open Max and Alice has been having sex on a regular basis and you will not allow the PLAYER/Max to have any enjoyment of this win when he get her to walk around without panties, why wont you let the player/Max have any enjoyment from this. WHY?
It was a very long and hard fought battle to get it done but no reward for the player, but for a partial glimpse of it.
Why still shy about it. why still shy 1.jpg why still shy 2.jpg
And for Lisa you put in to see her tits during helping her with homework but you never let the player see anything or get any enjoyment out of it. Again either remove it or actually show her tits to the PLAYER.
Why cover it up? why cover it up.jpg

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@DarkSilver

You put in the game to have Max to get Alice to "remove her top" during smoking but you never allow Max IE the player to see anything while Alice is smoking, maybe in the beginning of the game that's okay but later on Alice should relax and go ahead and show them off. You put it in the game but never let the player see it and either remove it or allow Max/player to see them.
By the time Max gets Ann to allow Alice and her friend Kate to see each other in the open Max and Alice has been having sex on a regular basis and you will not allow the PLAYER/Max to have any enjoyment of this win when he get her to walk around without panties, why wont you let the player/Max have any enjoyment from this. WHY?
It was a very long and hard fought battle to get it done but no reward for the player, but for a partial glimpse of it.
Why still shy about it. View attachment 19730 View attachment 19731
And for Lisa you put in to see her tits during helping her with homework but you never let the player see anything or get any enjoyment out of it. Again either remove it or actually show her tits to the PLAYER.
Why cover it up? View attachment 19726
Let's hope he updates most of the chats with the girls when we have done events with them.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Really hyped for the shopping update! There are so many possibilities with finally being able to leave that damn house. The wait is so painful.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Really hyped for the shopping update! There are so many possibilities with finally being able to leave that damn house. The wait is so painful.
I can't wait for the dates with Lisa.:heartcoveredeyes:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I can't wait for the dates with Lisa.:heartcoveredeyes:
You know I wasn't super interested in her on either of my playthroughs. The model and render itself isn't bad at all and I can see why she would be appealing. Just not fully my cup of tea I guess. But honestly i'm happy with any content as long as its more content.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Shopping 0.9
View attachment 19640

as long as he doesn't go down the route of silly dress up costumes like in The Twist

Reactions: lexus and a1fox3
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes