TomBrady

Sep 11, 2017
Yes it is a great game and when we get players here like you who can not figure out very simple ways to keep Eric at bay from day 1 oh well, maybe that is why I did a couple of walkthrough on how to get around Eric.
Here: post #2

In my games Eric never gets to touch anyone other than Ann and very seldom does he even get to peep at Alice.
Thats all he gets to do in my games.
did you already did the bj's of mom? when max says "she is so good" "she really knows what she is doing" "oh she swallow my dick away" and wondering where she learn it, well eric teach her and learned and was improved by practicing with him.
012.jpg

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Is there an easy way of sorting through all the random comments to find out if someone reposted what DS said in and ? If someone did it gets lost in all the weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth over poor, long lost Eric...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
did you already did the bj's of mom? when max says "she is so good" "she really knows what she is doing" "oh she swallow my dick away" and wondering where she learn it, well eric teach her and learned and was improved by practicing with him.
View attachment 19520
I think when woman got 3 children's knows how to suck a cock and how to fuck so i doubt cuntface teach hear anything that she didn't known decades before that, cutnface just abuse her.

so lets leave the cuntface where he belong in past.

or as the game says

Last edited:

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 19520
You really think a woman in her 40s with 3 kids learned all of her sexual techniques in a few weeks with Eric?

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there an easy way of sorting through all the random comments to find out if someone reposted what DS said in and ? If someone did it gets lost in all the weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth over poor, long lost Eric...
Image Previews v0.9>
In the op you'll find that ^

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can we please stop calling eric cuntface... It has made several awkward posts / reports when people miss-understand what you guys are saying...
ill try, id prefer not even talk about "him" but ppl keep bringing him up usually alway new ppl with only few posts hmm

might add description at the bottom :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 19520
She had those skill way before she even met Eric, Max takes after his father in more ways than 1 and aunt Kira says so.

No Eric did not teach mom anything she did not already know.

Also Kira said he was not very good in bed, so no Eric did not teach mom anything at all.

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
C**tface has a babydick, all the practising in the world with him wouldn't have prepared her to swallow Max's cock.
She obviously picked that trick up from sucking Max's real father. Like father like son.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nah what we need is an Eric mode so we can go full bull and leave max to fap in a shed with nothing but his laptop and some lotion for company.
We need another down thumb here again.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah well thats totally up to you, lucky i wasn't back then playing this game when half players would burn the world and other half suck it or what ever. But once you are at the end of current content its getting better i guess if nothing else you got something to do while you are waiting on your favorites updates :)
well new dana content it's still a week away and i miss the super hot mom, maybe... but pure corruption and no love... I'll try again but don't blame me if i come back here mad talking shit of the nameless guy and kate, i hated kate too

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Not trolling i just think it would be better than constantly being cucked unless you use a walkthrough on your first playthrough.

If you don't like my suggestion thats fine.
If you promise not to tell anyone I will let you fap while I bang your mother. Deal?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes