Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The scene sounds good to me as a shopping deal. People want more backgrounds than the same few we get, so shopping is going to really help out in just that regard. I am looking forward to it.
The scenery I am really looking forward to is Max's cock going into Lisa and Ann's pussies. If the shopping somehow advances that, then I am all for it. But if it gets delayed because of the time spent on shopping, then to me it was an unnecessary diversion.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
but theres is still an open path with eric that he needs to end and would be great if he change the get rid of him cause Max never really beat he, just found a way to make he gone, but still feels like he win he took the family and make them against max
Somewhat disagree there though. In the paths you get rid of him, you choose if he touches Lisa, and Alice says afterwards that nothing more than the massages and showing clothes happened. So Eric didn't really set the girls against him, other than Anna.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Somewhat disagree there though. In the paths you get rid of him, you choose if he touches Lisa, and Alice says afterwards that nothing more than the massages and showing clothes happened. So Eric didn't really set the girls against him, other than Anna.
From what I've heard. part of the Eric stuff involves him finding out that Alice gets forgetful when she gets drunk, and him taking advantage of that.

Reactions: Skylaroo and a1fox3

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
The scenery I am really looking forward to is Max's cock going into Lisa and Ann's pussies. If the shopping somehow advances that, then I am all for it. But if it gets delayed because of the time spent on shopping, then to me it was an unnecessary diversion.
While I am looking forward to that too, I am also enjoying the build up to it. This is one of the first games I played before it was completed, and I have gotten into the slow build up as a way to enjoy the ride.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
From what I've heard. part of the Eric stuff involves him finding out that Alice gets forgetful when she gets drunk, and him taking advantage of that.
He only finds out if you tell him by sacrificing Alice so Eric will quit screwing Kira. But that branch also went nowhere as Eric's time in the sun ended before he gets Alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even though this game is still not done it is one in 1000 that I just can not put down.

Still playing and waiting on next months update.:heartcoveredeyes::cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver Game bug is still there.

When going down either Lisa GF path's and player gives away homework for free and have the option when helping Lisa with home work if it shows "No Problem" then this is the bug.

You train with aunt Kira the first time so Lisa knows how to do HJ then next day you talk to Lisa about it and do something along the lines of quid pro quo homework with HJ at the same time but the HJ option never shows up during homework time.

Both mood and authority is maxed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylaroo

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@DS
Do you have a short or medium term scheduling, to combine the Lisa GF with Olivia path? Cause, the sex scenes with Olivia are so awesome hot. I would like to see them also in Lisa's path.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DS
Do you have a short or medium term scheduling, to combine the Lisa GF with Olivia path? Cause, the sex scenes with Olivia are so awesome hot. I would like to see them also in Lisa's path.
I hope so that Max and Lisa get to do more types of sex positions in v9.
I hope he brings back lessons for kissing with Lisa every day plus some of the ones I suggested a long time ago.
I hope he puts in a pleasing Lisa scene that is not BDSM.
I hope that when Saturday comes around from the start of the game that Max gets to tag along instead of at the end of v8 or at least when sex starts up with his sisters, Alice with her blog and Lisa after the first training of BJ.

The major majority of players also hope for this.

0.9 is already well under way. It's too early for the full change log, but I can give you some general idea of what's to come:
I'll spend a lot of time on shopping. Max will finally get to leave the house! And he'll get to spend his money.
Dates with Lisa outside of the house. How many and other details are still unclear.
There will be at least one more movie with Alice, Max and Ann.
Plenty of new events with Ann, Alice and Lisa in the house.
And more...

Reactions: Asphyx

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I hope that when Saturday comes around from the start of the game that Max gets to tag along instead of at the end of v8 or at least when sex starts up with his sisters, Alice with her blog and Lisa after the first training of BJ.
This implies a lot more programming, and also going with Eric on some of those early shopping trips.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This implies a lot more programming, and also going with Eric on some of those early shopping trips.
Ya but if it comes at the end of v8 then it is a let down for most player, if it needs to be when Eric is gone then so be it.
That would give me the incentive to get rid of him faster.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I wish the Eric blackmail route would be extended.... I mean, for all those who hate him, it's pretty cool to see him slowly become the victim being only allowed to watch some parts at the end...as the opposite of the first situation.

And about the Eric friend route, well i guess to many people are against it to see more of it.
Personally i don't care, it's a game and if I can try different scenarios it's only more fun.

Reactions: tpogs and summerjo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wish the Eric blackmail route would be extended.... I mean, for all those who hate him, it's pretty cool to see him slowly become the victim being only allowed to watch some parts at the end...as the opposite of the first situation.

And about the Eric friend route, well i guess to many people are against it to see more of it.
Personally i don't care, it's a game and if I can try different scenarios it's only more fun.
So in a sex game you want low sex, I don't get it.:frown:

Reactions: Asphyx

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
So in a sex game you want low sex, I don't get it.:frown:
i never said that.
1st : You get to fuck everyone while eric is allowed to watch it between you and mom only (reverse scenario)
2nd : Eric teaches you how to fuck your fam and you tag along with him eventually, (MMF, MMFF)

Where do you see low sex ?

Reactions: tpogs

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i never said that.
1st : You get to fuck everyone while eric is allowed to watch it between you and mom only (reverse scenario)
2nd : Eric teaches you how to fuck your fam and you tag along with him eventually, (MMF, MMFF)

Alice 4 times a week plus if you do the Kate/Alice scene.
Lisa where to start, lol:heartcoveredeyes:
3 BJ daily.
1 anal daily plus a double with Kira 2 times a week.
1 HJ 6 times a week
Mom 3 HJ daily
Kira 2 BJ weekly if not Kate/Alice scene

I am into single male on female/females not MMF MMFF those 2 are not my scene.

Reactions: Darkaura

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Alice 4 times a week plus if you do the Kate/Alice scene.
Lisa where to start, lol:heartcoveredeyes:
3 BJ daily.
1 anal daily plus a double with Kira 2 times a week.
1 HJ 6 times a week
Mom 3 HJ daily
Kira 2 BJ weekly if not Kate/Alice scene

I am into single male on female/females not MMF MMFF those 2 are not my scene.
You don't seem to understand what i'm saying, and you're not answering my question. Nevermind, maybe someone else will get my thoughts...

Reactions: tpogs

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
i never said that.

You don't need Eric to teach you. There is Kira which is also you can fuck. Much better than him

Reactions: Asphyx and Subyan
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes