Calabacin

Sep 8, 2017
not this school it lasted only 1 week top if i remember not enough time for all that :) but enough to glimpse in to training and start practicing yourself :cool:

Beside its just camp for military school not enlisting for Afghanistan or where ever.
well if was just one week of camp would be great, but knowing max probably he can read a tuto in internet like "how to be a good soldier" and will become rambo in 4 days

Reactions: Skylaroo

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@Corambis I may of missed a comment/post from DS somewhere but, as far as I know nothing about us going to the club has been mentioned. Feel free to correct me if I've missed something.

Reactions: a1fox3

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
"
Not sure that Eric stuff will go forward. Too many people are strongly against it."

Taken from DS patreon page...
It seems like DS has finally seen the light and understands how fucked he would be if he decided to add more cuntface content.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yes Alice is no virgin but she don't want Max's monster in her ass is all.
The movie might change it but I just see her doing maybe a BJ, but who knows it could go all 3.
I actually meant Ann might do anal, although it's maybe about time than Alice did as well. She's just the opposite of Lisa, who would rather take it in the butt than lose her virginity. But maybe Ann would rather do anal than actually let Max have regular sex with her for now. I could see Kira talking her into it, telling her that it doesn't count as incest.

@Corambis I may of missed a comment/post from DS somewhere but, as far as I know nothing about us going to the club has been mentioned. Feel free to correct me if I've missed something.
There was mention of a club somewhere in general I guess, but I don't see it in the latest information. Maybe it was just in the player wishlists, or something vague DS said on here before he ironed out more of a plan. I'm fine with not going to the club this late in the game. I can't imagine it adding anything new to the Alice dynamic.

Calabacin

Sep 8, 2017
"
Not sure that Eric stuff will go forward. Too many people are strongly against it."

It seems like DS has finally seen the light and understands how fucked he would be if he decided to add more cuntface content.
but theres is still an open path with eric that he needs to end and would be great if he change the get rid of him cause Max never really beat he, just found a way to make he gone, but still feels like he win he took the family and make them against max

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
"

Well i am satisfied with that

If you get rid of him - thats it, he will not return
and now prepare your self :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Asphyx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
but theres is still an open path with eric that he needs to end and would be great if he change the get rid of him cause Max never really beat he, just found a way to make he gone, but still feels like he win he took the family and make them against max
There are ways that Max puts a stop to any plans that Eric has for the rest of the family and I have 2 walkthrough showing how, Eric only gets to screw Ann and just peep at Alice nothing more will happen. Page 1 post 2 in the Read Me Walkthrough thread.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@Corambis ah I see. Was just thinking in terms of what you previously said you were concerned about shopping/club taking up to much development time for to little reward. With no club stuff (as far as we know) that's one less time eater for DS.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
@Corambis ah I see. Was just thinking in terms of what you previously said you were concerned about shopping/club taking up to much development time for to little reward. With no club stuff (as far as we know) that's one less time eater for DS.
I could have sworn that the club had been mentioned for this update, but I'm obviously wrong as far as initial announcements. I'm still concerned about how much time shopping will take up compared to what it adds to the game, or how it may be received when it's done. I'm not expecting much from it, but I think some expect it to be some awesome experience. If DS has to factor in shopping being something Max can do very early in the game though, it implies a lot of work. Does Eric appear in early shopping trips? Theoretically, he should, unless Max only gets invited later. Then we'd also need renders for older outfits they wore then, too. Can you buy stuff at the mall that you could buy online, but faster? I suspect that shopping is going to be something limited towards later in the game. But if so, it doesn't seem like there's anything that could be done there to advance the game all that much. Just more opportunities to see family members naked, and to get another blow job from Alice.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There was bigger plan than he got listed now for sure, but what we will actually get out of all that will just have to wait and see. One can hope, but thats pretty much it.

FUTURE PLANS (20$) / Huge thanks to the anon who provided this. ^w^

Currently the game has 1080 images in Full HD. 112 of them were added in 0.8. And while the quality of the images is growing, unfortunately the amount of new images in each new version stays relatively on the same level. For now, at least. I have high hopes for a new employee, who will help me with 3D too.

Now, about future plans on 0.9: (don't read this if you haven't played 0.8 yet, btw)

Max will be able to leave the house in some events, like:
Going on a walk with Lisa, maybe going on a date in a restaurant and...
Going shopping with the family.
At least one new movie with Ann, Alice and Max.
Kira will return to the living room, so...
Sometimes Max will save Alice from spiders by staying overnight in her room.
Maybe new events with Ann in the bathroom.
Maybe something with Olivia by the pool, in the daytime.
New movies to watch on TV in the living room.
New events in the morning, while Lisa is getting ready for school.

I hope most if not all of will be implemented in 0.9. And maybe there will be some time left for some surprises.

Reactions: bobbo69

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Warning new name for shit head that is posting on the Patreon site.
Dark Silver is good very good.

Dark Sliver the L and the I in wrong place do not click on those links bad very bad for your computer.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Dark Sliver the L and the I in wrong place do not click on those links bad very bad for your computer.
So i guess hes on holidays to let that happened. He should just kick that person off and return this 1€ for access.

Now I feel compeled to click on them.
Who knows you might win trip to Disneyland :cool:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Umm...

You realise that a true developer on their Patreon page will have a reddish orange colour name.
People falling for dodgy spelled versions is just silly.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver

More wrong word used.

1. Should be "her mind" not "your mind" her mind not your mind.jpg
2. It should be "lose my virginity" it should be lose my virginity.jpg
3. It should be "mouth" instead of "head" mouth instead of head.jpg
4. It should be "niece" not "nephew" niece not nephew.jpg
5. It should not be "excited" but "exciting" not excited but exciting.jpg
6. It should not be "head" but "mouth" not head but mouth.jpg
7. It should not be "her cock" but "your cock" not her cock but your cock.jpg
8. Need to remove the word "an" remove an.jpg
9. It should be "what" not "that" should be what not that.jpg

More to come.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Calabacin

Sep 8, 2017

is just the images hosted on imageBB pretty sure is a safe site and old and the download link is the same mega linked here in first page, i tested them

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes