a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks like next update is all Alice
0.9 is already well under way. It's too early for the full change log, but I can give you some general idea of what's to come:

I'll spend a lot of time on shopping. Max will finally get to leave the house! And he'll get to spend his money.

Dates with Lisa outside of the house. How many and other details are still unclear.

There will be at least one more movie with Alice, Max and Ann.

Plenty of new events with Ann, Alice and Lisa in the house.

And more...

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
What I want the most now is some major Ann progress. The other family members has reached a point where only the mom character has not begun having "other" feelings about Max. I would like to even that out. So everybody lusts after Max, and then add some m/ff content amongst them.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'll spend a lot of time on shopping. Max will finally get to leave the house! And he'll get to spend his money.

Dates with Lisa outside of the house. How many and other details are still unclear.

There will be at least one more movie with Alice, Max and Ann.
So basically, an awful lot of time spent on shopping. Meaning Max can buy yet another blowjob from Alice when he was getting them from free at home. Maybe he'll also get yet another handjob from Ann while shopping. Thrilling.

There will be some Lisa stuff, and maybe one movie. But it reads as "we'll see how much time I have left after the shopping stuff". If we're going to move along the Lisa dating path, especially with a possible end in 1.0, more time should be spent on that. I'd also like to see the movie path advance more. Having to pick the right lines was one of the funnest parts of the last few updates, plus it advances the entire Ann thing. I was hoping .9 would be when we finally get to have sex with Ann, and 1.0 would be Lisa. But Ann should take a couple of movies to move to sex, and Lisa's reluctance over losing her virginity shouldn't be too easy to overcome. I hope DS can give proper focus to those paths with all of the other stuff he has planned. I'd be annoyed if .9 is just one date with Lisa, and just one movie, or we ended up having sex with Ann so easily. I expect the next movie to be Max fucking Alice in front of Ann, and then maybe the next one being when we get Ann.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
So basically, an awful lot of time spent on shopping. Meaning Max can buy yet another blowjob from Alice when he was getting them from free at home. Maybe he'll also get yet another handjob from Ann while shopping. Thrilling.
Hopefully since Ann and Lisa are also in the store while Max and Alice are in the changing room one or both of them can join the fun :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

There will be some Lisa stuff, and maybe one movie. But it reads as "we'll see how much time I have left after the shopping stuff". If we're going to move along the Lisa dating path, especially with a possible end in 1.0, more time should be spent on that. I'd also like to see the movie path advance more. Having to pick the right lines was one of the funnest parts of the last few updates, plus it advances the entire Ann thing. I was hoping .9 would be when we finally get to have sex with Ann, and 1.0 would be Lisa. But Ann should take a couple of movies to move to sex, and Lisa's reluctance over losing her virginity shouldn't be too easy to overcome. I hope DS can give proper focus to those paths with all of the other stuff he has planned. I'd be annoyed if .9 is just one date with Lisa, and just one movie, or we ended up having sex with Ann so easily. I expect the next movie to be Max fucking Alice in front of Ann, and then maybe the next one being when we get Ann.
Yes we will have to wait but you cut off the bottom part of my post.
"Plenty of new events with Ann, Alice and Lisa in the house."

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
don't get me wrong i don't mind any of the Alice content but i much prefer the mom content, i gave up on the Lisa content ages ago as every time you have to speak to her to move story on all she keeps saying is "not now Max' this really pissed me off so i have followed her story since V0.6

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
don't get me wrong i don't mind any of the Alice content but i much prefer the mom content, i gave up on the Lisa content ages ago as every time you have to speak to her to move story on all she keeps saying is "not now Max' this really pissed me off so i have followed her story since V0.6
Its all about the mood dude.

You are missing out on a very large amount of great content.

2 BJ daily.
Anal daily.
HJ daily.
Handcuff licking ending in BJ daily.
And great eye candy.

2 times a week double anal with aunt Kira and Lisa with BJ to end it with.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hopefully since Ann and Lisa are also in the store while Max and Alice are in the changing room one or both of them can join the fun :)
Either of them joining Max and Alice seems out of character. Lisa seems jealous of Alice, while Ann doesn't know anything about it at this point. Look at how much she freaked over hearing about Max and Kira. That's precisely why the movie part of this update needs some build-up to make Ann accepting Alice in it believable. I know DS is giving people what they wanted, but I think this entire shopping thing would have been better left as something to go back to and add to the game after the fact.

Yes we will have to wait but you cut off the bottom part of my post.
"Plenty of new events with Ann, Alice and Lisa in the house."
Again, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm sure there will be some new events, but "plenty" is a fairly subjective term. Until we actually see the events, it will be hard to judge them. I don't need more Kate and Alice together, or more handjobs or massages with Ann. We've got enough content with Alice from past updates, plus what seems to be coming in this one. I'm hoping that the biggest and best part of this update doesn't turn out to be the shopping, because that's the part I'm least interested in.

DS sounds like he's trying to make this one of the biggest updates yet, but I've worked in IT too long to believe in people being able to meet project deadlines, and with all goals accomplished. Here's hoping that DS can pull it off though.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Either of them joining Max and Alice seems out of character. Lisa seems jealous of Alice, while Ann doesn't know anything about it at this point. Look at how much she freaked over hearing about Max and Kira.
Lisa peeks in to see the pictured scene in the preview:

Lisa: "I knew something was going on. I can't believe you guys are doing this here. *sigh* I can do it much better, Max, you told me in the bathroom I was the best blowjob you ever had."
Alice: "You said what, Max?!"
Max: something something
Lisa: "I'll show you how he likes it, Alice." <- very pleased to have something she's "better at" than Alice
Alice: "Screw you Lisa, I can do it better than you. Let's do a competition right here, who can do it better."

take turns for a bit then double blowjob, in the end they ask Max to pick a winner.

Winner gains Mood, or a Persuasion check to say something like "I can't decide, we'll need more testing".

Either way:
>>Alternating blowjobs while the other watches & masturbates and/or double blowjobs unlocked at home, or during the next shopping trip.

You're welcome @DarkSilver

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Lisa peeks in to see the pictured scene in the preview:

Lisa: "I knew something was going on. I can't believe you guys are doing this here. *sigh* I can do it much better, Max, you told me in the bathroom I was the best blowjob you ever had."
Alice: "You said what, Max?!"
Max: something something
Lisa: "I'll show you how he likes it, Alice." <- very pleased to have something she's "better at" than Alice
Alice: "Screw you Lisa, I can do it better than you. Let's do a competition right here, who can do it better."

take turns for a bit then double blowjob, in the end they ask Max to pick a winner.

Winner gains Mood, or a Persuasion check to say something like "I can't decide, we'll need more testing".

Either way:
>>Alternating blowjobs while the other watches and/or double blowjobs unlocked at home.

You're welcome @DarkSilver
It's a really good scene idea, but the same thing could have been done back home with a lot less effort than rendering a bunch of new scenes for shopping. Lisa already knows when and where Max and Alice have sex on camera, and could walk in any time. And I still think it would be more in character for her to get upset versus wanting to join in, especially if Max chose the romantic route with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's a really good scene idea, but the same thing could have been done back home with a lot less effort than rendering a bunch of new scenes for shopping. Lisa already knows when and where Max and Alice have sex on camera, and could walk in any time. And I still think it would be more in character for her to get upset versus wanting to join in, especially if Max chose the romantic route with her.
Who knows Max may get Lisa to join in the fun while doing the cam with Alice.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes