micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The pro/con/appropriate discussion of lingerie for the game is great and has very good points on both sides. However, the REAL question is how max will survive leaving the house..
OK, he's not quite so bad as to pop out of his shorts from just a pretty girls smile (though he seems pretty darn close), you gotta wonder what will happen when the ladies model outfits for him, or Lisa holds his hand. Also, what happens when he see's all these new Women after being isolated for so long (Olivia sure made his little head stand up and that was moderately early in the game.

No this leaving of the house is doomed, DOOMED I tell you. Max will be dragged of by the cops as a pervert and the game will end on the first shooing trip.. It's all been a trick to get us invested and then smack us in the balls.. seriously I do have to wonder how this is gonna work with the build up so far..

Oh, btw does anyone else find it odd that Max doesn't swim in daylight?? Is he actually a cross-bread of a vampire and the wicked witch of the west.. will getting wet in sunlight cause him to melt (in more ways than one), or turn to dust... I haven't played the Olivia line yet so not sure if that question is answered there.

Just a few thoughts to be ripped apart. :)
well depend on how you look at it. maybe they are in some incest cult city who knows. Beside hes new to place where ever he is since he is locked in his house for who knows how long well mine is 315 days nobody knows him so that could play out. Ppl usually don't give shit about you if you leave them alone in most cases. Like example DoD weekend getaway.

As Olivia and pool goes yes he does swim there, but only when they are fishes in pond :cool:

Last edited:

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
I find it more disturbing that Max doesn't seem to shower, unless it's with a family member. There should be an option for him to take a shower if the bathroom is empty.

There's a part of me that wonders if the Club scene will be Lisa rendezvousing with Eric and having sex with him, and that's what she's been doing since he left. But people would literally invade Russia just to smack DS around for that.
It is overdone but having that be a dream sequence thing would be funny as hell. Of course there is always the option if you went the Kate mom route to resolve the Eric issue that Lisa has been sneaking off to the Club to screw Eric with a strapon...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is also the fact that BB has never really been following a 'chapter' model like DMD or DoD etc, it's always been ongoing updates to pre-existing in-game situations. I get the objection that, from the POV of someone who's been playing for six months, the mere addition of this lingerie show isn't exactly world-shaking given that we're fucking Alice and buggering Lisa on the reg and all that. But that experience is not necessarily the experience of someone who's picking up the game a year from now. It may well be that this new lingerie thing is accessible, for that person, at a time when it's still pretty new ground within their playthrough.
Yes for those who did not test this game out will have a better game to play once it is complete but for those like us doing all the testing and already getting a lot of the good content and for us lingerie is not a good thing and will feel small prize.

Now if it is at the end of v8 playthrough and then it gets added in that it will get unlock and not able to get it until after all other version up to 8 then it will still be a let down. If it gets add where you can buy it early in the game and Max is able to go out shopping early in the game then it will be great but if it is tacked on to the end of v8 it will be a let down.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The pro/con/appropriate discussion of lingerie for the game is great and has very good points on both sides. However, the REAL question is how max will survive leaving the house..
OK, he's not quite so bad as to pop out of his shorts from just a pretty girls smile (though he seems pretty darn close), you gotta wonder what will happen when the ladies model outfits for him, or Lisa holds his hand. Also, what happens when he see's all these new Women after being isolated for so long (Olivia sure made his little head stand up and that was moderately early in the game.

No this leaving of the house is doomed, DOOMED I tell you. Max will be dragged of by the cops as a pervert and the game will end on the first shooing trip.. It's all been a trick to get us invested and then smack us in the balls.. seriously I do have to wonder how this is gonna work with the build up so far..

Oh, btw does anyone else find it odd that Max doesn't swim in daylight?? Is he actually a cross-bread of a vampire and the wicked witch of the west.. will getting wet in sunlight cause him to melt (in more ways than one), or turn to dust... I haven't played the Olivia line yet so not sure if that question is answered there.

Just a few thoughts to be ripped apart. :)
There is almost same conversation in Magic the Gathering forums how Jace will survive with amnesia on island full with pirates,dinos,vampires and merfolks and one of his nemesis the gorgon Vraska just show up in last story.After all he is not the muscle in the team but the telepath,and now he don't remember a thing.

U

User_17502

@kekzor Use your words big boy. Unless that's all you know. Then good job ;)

I really don't understand people like this guy.
I agree stop with that shit Heartlessnobody95 if you want got to page 300 and got 100 pages of that to read about stop poking the dragon.

quick reminder for the rest of you what happened last time. so keep this shit up on your own responsibility

The point of the forum is for people to express their own opinions. So unless you can somehow get TCMS to ban me from this thread I suggest that you read exactly what he did. Nothing I wrote can be misconstrued that I'm breaking the rules with my post.
Secondarily If you still don't understand after reading what I wrote then there is no point in me trying to explain anymore. If you were lazy enough to not even watch the videos or think about the argument then don't listen to me because I'm not going to worry about talking to you.
However If you don't agree with me I completely understand that. Everyone has their own opinions and fetishes. I wont deny anyone their right to liking something. You can disagree with me completely and I will have no problems with that. In fact I would like to hear an opposing argument that is well founded.

@Skylaroo did you even read my entire post? I don't think you read more than a few lines. Also if you go to a steakhouse where your steak is ready within 2 minutes of ordering, you are at McDonalds.

Big Brother is not without faults but I think that the game can be improved if the people who play the game think less with their dicks and more with the part that makes their dicks get hard.

U

User_17502

just a clarification. but when you go to the cinema to see a movie, and this movie you do not like ..... what do you do? do you write to the director and the production, pretending to change it? for example by transforming Titanic from dramatic/romantic film into horror movies, asking for splatter scenes to be inserted?
I do not think so. a movie likes or dislikes. BB is the game, the movie, of Dark Silver. Do you like? plays .... do not you like it? find the game that suits your taste. STOP ... it's all.
Hey Jack, I think you don't understand the concept of game development within Patreon. To say it simply, DarkSilver isnt making a movie that you watch. He's making a game that you play. The game isn't done or I wouldn't be saying that Big Brother can improve. In fact he changes the game regularly so unlike a movie like the Titanic (When did the Titanic become horror? When Jack died or right after the car sex?) where the story is set and finished, this can and will be changed. If he wanted he could just say I'm done and have the entire family catch Aids and die. If he does that then I can safely say that I like this movie.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Public punishments fo the aunt and mother would be good Alice can out the family business and demand they follow the same rules the rest have to follow and Max is the one to punish them or it could be in a movie.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I find it more disturbing that Max doesn't seem to shower, unless it's with a family member. There should be an option for him to take a shower if the bathroom is empty.
QUOTE]

Nah, I don't want a scene where I have to choose between looking at Max's Ding-a-ling, or admiring the back ground.. though I do agree that he is probably VERY stinky by day 100.. :)

It might be nice though to have the food and pool cleaning timers allow you to do the tasks without begging for cash, yet still get reward for taking the initiative and doing those tasks. Of course I would also like an option to make money that doesn't involve broadcasting the lives of myself and the rest of the family to the world (secretly). I did a post a few pages ago about my desire for a -cough- hero -cough- -cough- (fall on ground laughing) -cough- path to follow. I don't know, the shower/do tasks yourself would be a nice break from hitting the wait button so much...

I will now duck and hide. :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
what the BLEEP?? why did it make my post/reply show up that way?? hmm, guess I need to figure out how these forum things actually work now. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what the BLEEP?? why did it make my post/reply show up that way?? hmm, guess I need to figure out how these forum things actually work now. :)
It looks like you cut and paste the quotes

To the right there is a button that looks like this +Quote or you can use just the Reply option, +Quote will allow muti quotes in the same post.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
It looks like you cut and paste the quotes

To the right there is a button that looks like this +Quote or you can use just the Reply option, +Quote will allow muti quotes in the same post.
kk ty for info.. still it sucks that I need to learn things.. arrg education and learning is EEEVIL. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

There's a part of me that wonders if the Club scene will be Lisa rendezvousing with cuntface and having sex with him, and that's what she's been doing since he left. But people would literally invade Russia just to smack DS around for that.
You mean Alice...

Alice = big sister
Lisa = little sister

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Sure, even when we were just talking about how easy it is to get rid of Eric, the conclusion of the post is how he shouldn't be in the game. Some people just can't stop talking about whether he should be in the game or not.

Not that I disagree with you, but people complained about Eric even before that scene (which I agree as the dumbest thing in the game and part of why DS' writing is lacking). People even complained about things that would only happen if Eric's influence got out of control, but his influence could easily be held in check if people just bothered playing the game properly. That's what I meant with it has always been easy to keep him in check.

The anti-Eric squad just doesn't want any rival in the game. That's why when Olivia's path progressed into introducing Alex, people already cried about him about to be the new Eric (which of course DS quickly put a stop by removing Alex soon after). Same happened when Kate was introduced, they also whinged that she'd be the new Eric just by her dominating Alice (which DS also quickly put a stop by turning their lesbian relationship into bisexual lol). They just want Max to be the only character that everyone wanted to have sex with exclusively. It is sadly what the majority of the players are like.
It is not easy to get rid of Eric if you don't frequent boards like this one where you get all these tips and tricks. You don't make a game like BB with the expectation that people will be going to seek help on how to play. Fact of the matter is there is not enough bang for the buck for the player against Eric for way too long in game. If you get your sisters clothing before Eric, you don't really get anything to show for it save making them like you more, which has no reward until a much later time. If you do anything in the game for a long time, all you do is lower influence. And if you play without mods, it is just too hard to get ahead of Eric for a long period of time, which will cause people to quit instead of running through the game 5 times to learn the little tricks they can use.

As for him being in game, if he was a more worthwhile adversary, sure, but he is not, and likely never will be, so he is worthless.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
The lingerie show would have been a nice touch several updates ago. Now that I see all of them naked on a regular basis, it feels like a step back. The same with the club. I'm guessing we screw Alice in the club bathroom or something, or get a blowjob in the middle of the crowded club. Again, kind of tame at this point. I know a lot of people wanted those locations and for Max to leave the house, but I'd rather have the time spent on something else. Maybe more focus on the love path for Lisa, since that seems like it might be rushed if it even completes by 1.0. I think that may end up being a cliffhanger in 1.0. Maybe more of Alice around the house, or Ann giving blowjobs to Max instead of handjobs because she claims carpal tunnel syndrome now, too. Or as others have mentioned, just updating reactions to when Max walks in on them half-naked. Max being able to enter the bathroom when Alice is bathing. Or an extra movie during the next update. I'd love if we finally had sex with Ann during this next update, leaving Lisa for 1.0. But given Ann's hesitance, it can't be rushed too much.

Maybe the club and shopping scenes will be something fresh instead of precisely what I think they will be, and maybe DS will fit in all kinds of other content for home. He did say he was going to try for more content this time, and had an interested to-do list. But my concern is that too much focus is spent on scenes outside the house that require a lot of work on his part, but don't really have as big of a pay-off as other things could.
Thats a problem with playing a game before it's done, you know everything and are jaded. To people who play in the future, scenes from the club and shopping will be fun stuff.

Reactions: Skylaroo

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
@Commander Shepard Not wierd at all. Alice is my favourite too, and i keep saying the game needs more romantic options with more characters, not just Lisa.
It would be interesting to implement a jealousy system, and have the girls pressure Max to make up his mind about who he wants to date and be his girlfriend.

Reactions: Skylaroo
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes