erikmark88

Jul 8, 2017
this shouldn't happened and i believe it was asked if you have copyed over files because each version is complete not update. just download fresh copy and transfer only saves.

I have but here the current downloaded and the Savegames were also from the side

Reactions: Skylaroo

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Might seem weird but I'd like to see more kissing between Max and some of the other characters, practically Alice
Something like the kiss with Alice in DoD will be nice.
Guys do you think it will be nice if all events were repetetive and if there is a way to get the events with Lisa even though you're dating Olivia
Maybe he should make something like the cg gallery in japanese hentai games where you can replay all scene or see all unlocked images.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thats a problem with playing a game before it's done, you know everything and are jaded. To people who play in the future, scenes from the club and shopping will be fun stuff.
Will those scenes be included in the game timeline before the scenes that we've already played?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Will those scenes be included in the game timeline before the scenes that we've already played?
Probably will be like the blogger opportunity.We get the continuation in 0.7.But if you start the game anew the new options in blogger can happen around 0.3 for a new player.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver Here is another one.

Where is says "that the hell" should be "what the hell". should be what not that.jpg

I will save up more I find and place all of them in one post for you to get all in one go.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
@DarkSilver Here is another one.

Where is says "that the hell" should be "what the hell". View attachment 19086

I will save up more I find and place all of them in one post for you to get all in one go.
If those are the only mistakes you've seen so far, you must not be looking too hard :) There's tons of errors like that, and the wording or phrasing shows that this wasn't originally written in English. The fact that it is still as sexy as it is is really something. But the game desperately needs a native English speaker who is also fluent in Russian to go in and do a better translation, or even a bit of a rewrite of the English version. Right now the English version of the writing doesn't live up to the potential of the characters or the pictures.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If those are the only mistakes you've seen so far, you must not be looking too hard :) There's tons of errors like that, and the wording or phrasing shows that this wasn't originally written in English. The fact that it is still as sexy as it is is really something. But the game desperately needs a native English speaker who is also fluent in Russian to go in and do a better translation, or even a bit of a rewrite of the English version. Right now the English version of the writing doesn't live up to the potential of the characters or the pictures.
I have posted many more before v8 came out and when I find more I will post them so DS can get them fixed.
Yes it was written in Russian and translated to English with a bad translator.

The translation is much better in v8 than it was in v7.3 so we can hope it will get better over time.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Looks like next update is all Alice
The trips to the mall and the club would imply a lot of it being weighted towards Alice, on top of her being in the movie part of it. Now we'll likely get to get blowjobs and/or sex from Alice at both the mall and club, and probably in the movie as well. I'd kind of rather see the more time spent advancing Lisa and Ann. This feels more and more like filler content. But then again it's what people were demanding, and DS is just giving them what they wanted.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes