Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
wait someone actually looked at Max?? what is the world coming to.. Oh Drat now I looked.. You are EVIL for making me look. :)
DS tricks you into making you look at Max's face. His hard cock appears all the time, and you try to move your gaze off of it. But it's pointing straight up, so you end up looking at his face.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 18936
I once asked a question why is the window white how can you change that? I ask for help please
this shouldn't happened and i believe it was asked if you have copyed over saves because each version is complete not update. just download fresh copy and transfer only saves.
Any time Lisa is in mom's room while cuntface and mom has sex that is all you get to see.
Its not copy paste its that way in the game, for some reason DS never let us see the scene of any threesome with Lisa, cuntface and mom. As far as I can tell.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Any time Lisa is in mom's room while cuntface and mom has sex that is all you get to see.
Its not copy paste its that way in the game, for some reason DS never let us see the scene of any threesome with Lisa, cuntface and mom. As far as I can tell.
ah didn't know that nor cant have that issue :cool:

probably better this way he doesn't want
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Max is doing lots of things with the girls. and having lots of fun. but there is less kissing. yes he can kiss Kira and have kissed Lisa. may be Ann can give him a kiss when he does chores or help her with the bills. first it stars with simple kiss then it turns out to be passionate one. later she begain to like it very much. some thing with Alice too.

another thing is touching or kissing the tits not added. it can add lots of fun.;););)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Max is doing lots of things with the girls. and having lots of fun. but there is less kissing. yes he can kiss Kira and have kissed Lisa. may be Ann can give him a kiss when he does chores or help her with the bills. first it stars with simple kiss then it turns out to be passionate one. later she begain to like it very much. some thing with Alice too.

another thing is touching or kissing the tits not added. it can add lots of fun.;););)
I have been asking for kissing every since I first downloaded this game plus licking Lisa in both Lisa GF path's.

You hear that @DarkSilver even Lisa complains that the lessons were to short.

Reactions: supanova999

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah for sure this is from shopping.You see the way different background than any of the rooms we have in the house and the clothes hanger.Hopefully there will be also update on how girls acts when Max enter bedroom while they change.
Yeah that would be nice pace of change. I doubt, but let me be surprised :)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah that would be nice pace of change. I doubt, but let me be surprised :)
You know what is nice?That Max finaly will get what Eric have so fast in the game-the lingerie show.I remember Alice start to get lingerie way before he even give her the dress day 8 of the game more precisely

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You know what is nice?That Max finaly will get what Eric have so fast in the game-the lingerie show.I remember Alice start to get lingerie way before he even give her the dress day 8 of the game more precisely
That all depends on how you work it, I can be friend or at war and he never does anything other than screws Ann and just peep at Alice.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The lingerie show would have been a nice touch several updates ago. Now that I see all of them naked on a regular basis, it feels like a step back. The same with the club. I'm guessing we screw Alice in the club bathroom or something, or get a blowjob in the middle of the crowded club. Again, kind of tame at this point. I know a lot of people wanted those locations and for Max to leave the house, but I'd rather have the time spent on something else. Maybe more focus on the love path for Lisa, since that seems like it might be rushed if it even completes by 1.0. I think that may end up being a cliffhanger in 1.0. Maybe more of Alice around the house, or Ann giving blowjobs to Max instead of handjobs because she claims carpal tunnel syndrome now, too. Or as others have mentioned, just updating reactions to when Max walks in on them half-naked. Max being able to enter the bathroom when Alice is bathing. Or an extra movie during the next update. I'd love if we finally had sex with Ann during this next update, leaving Lisa for 1.0. But given Ann's hesitance, it can't be rushed too much.

Maybe the club and shopping scenes will be something fresh instead of precisely what I think they will be, and maybe DS will fit in all kinds of other content for home. He did say he was going to try for more content this time, and had an interested to-do list. But my concern is that too much focus is spent on scenes outside the house that require a lot of work on his part, but don't really have as big of a pay-off as other things could.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The lingerie show would have been a nice touch several updates ago. Now that I see all of them naked on a regular basis, it feels like a step back. The same with the club. I'm guessing we screw Alice in the club bathroom or something, or get a blowjob in the middle of the crowded club. Again, kind of tame at this point. I know a lot of people wanted those locations and for Max to leave the house, but I'd rather have the time spent on something else. Maybe more focus on the love path for Lisa, since that seems like it might be rushed if it even completes by 1.0. I think that may end up being a cliffhanger in 1.0. Maybe more of Alice around the house, or Ann giving blowjobs to Max instead of handjobs because she claims carpal tunnel syndrome now, too. Or as others have mentioned, just updating reactions to when Max walks in on them half-naked. Max being able to enter the bathroom when Alice is bathing. Or an extra movie during the next update. I'd love if we finally had sex with Ann during this next update, leaving Lisa for 1.0. But given Ann's hesitance, it can't be rushed too much.

Maybe the club and shopping scenes will be something fresh instead of precisely what I think they will be, and maybe DS will fit in all kinds of other content for home. He did say he was going to try for more content this time, and had an interested to-do list. But my concern is that too much focus is spent on scenes outside the house that require a lot of work on his part, but don't really have as big of a pay-off as other things could.
Many people,me included will think that girls are way more sexy with lingerie than totally naked.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Many people,me included will think that girls are way more sexy with lingerie than totally naked.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love lingerie on women. But the progression seems strange of gradually increasing nudity, and then lingerie. Especially if we end up in a Groundhog Day loop of going to the mall and seeing them try on the same clothes each time, but never wearing it at home.

Lisa doesn't really strike me as the sexy lingerie type to me, either. Seeing her in something sexy like that would go against the sense of innocence she exudes, even while doing perverted things with her brother. It would be more fun for Max to buy her something cute and boyfriend-like, like a stuffed animal or something. But Ann wearing lingerie around the house would seem out of character too. Maybe for a movie, but that's it. I could see Alice doing it for the cam show. But wearing lingerie around the house at this point in the game would be harder to explain than the nudity, because they're hiding behind the "nude isn't necessarily naughty" thing, which lingerie decidedly is.

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love lingerie on women. But the progression seems strange of gradually increasing nudity, and then lingerie. Especially if we end up in a Groundhog Day loop of going to the mall and seeing them try on the same clothes each time, but never wearing it at home.

Lisa doesn't really strike me as the sexy lingerie type to me, either. Seeing her in something sexy like that would go against the sense of innocence she exudes, even while doing perverted things with her brother. It would be more fun for Max to buy her something cute and boyfriend-like, like a stuffed animal or something. But Ann wearing lingerie around the house would seem out of character too. Maybe for a movie, but that's it. I could see Alice doing it for the cam show. But wearing lingerie around the house at this point in the game would be harder to explain than the nudity, because they're hiding behind the "nude isn't necessarily naughty" thing, which lingerie decidedly is.
Well who knows maybe winter is coming and they need some protection against dragon :cool:. Or maybe max grew tired of being hard all the time. As Lisa goes she looks just fine in lingerie well depend in what he will put her in.

Beside if max really gona start walking out they need something to dress one thing is in house other is in city.

Ok all jokes aside only way that it got sense for it is for production of movies to create wardrobe and hopefully we get option to dress them up as we want. Or more likely shopping for dinner on max date.

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
There is also the fact that BB has never really been following a 'chapter' model like DMD or DoD etc, it's always been ongoing updates to pre-existing in-game situations. I get the objection that, from the POV of someone who's been playing for six months, the mere addition of this lingerie show isn't exactly world-shaking given that we're fucking Alice and buggering Lisa on the reg and all that. But that experience is not necessarily the experience of someone who's picking up the game a year from now. It may well be that this new lingerie thing is accessible, for that person, at a time when it's still pretty new ground within their playthrough.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The pro/con/appropriate discussion of lingerie for the game is great and has very good points on both sides. However, the REAL question is how max will survive leaving the house..
OK, he's not quite so bad as to pop out of his shorts from just a pretty girls smile (though he seems pretty darn close), you gotta wonder what will happen when the ladies model outfits for him, or Lisa holds his hand. Also, what happens when he see's all these new Women after being isolated for so long (Olivia sure made his little head stand up and that was moderately early in the game.

No this leaving of the house is doomed, DOOMED I tell you. Max will be dragged of by the cops as a pervert and the game will end on the first shooing trip.. It's all been a trick to get us invested and then smack us in the balls.. seriously I do have to wonder how this is gonna work with the build up so far..

Oh, btw does anyone else find it odd that Max doesn't swim in daylight?? Is he actually a cross-bread of a vampire and the wicked witch of the west.. will getting wet in sunlight cause him to melt (in more ways than one), or turn to dust... I haven't played the Olivia line yet so not sure if that question is answered there.

Just a few thoughts to be ripped apart. :)

Reactions: dutchpete

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
No this leaving of the house is doomed, DOOMED I tell you. Max will be dragged of by the cops as a pervert and the game will end on the first shooing trip.. It's all been a trick to get us invested and then smack us in the balls.. seriously I do have to wonder how this is gonna work with the build up so far..[

Oh, btw does anyone else find it odd that Max doesn't swim in daylight?? Is he actually a cross-bread of a vampire and the wicked witch of the west.. will getting wet in sunlight cause him to melt (in more ways than one), or turn to dust... I haven't played the Olivia line yet so not sure if that question is answered there.
I find it more disturbing that Max doesn't seem to shower, unless it's with a family member. There should be an option for him to take a shower if the bathroom is empty.

There's a part of me that wonders if the Club scene will be Lisa rendezvousing with Eric and having sex with him, and that's what she's been doing since he left. But people would literally invade Russia just to smack DS around for that.

Reactions: djax and cypr
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes