a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is just the images hosted on imageBB pretty sure is a safe site and old and the download link is the same mega linked here in first page, i tested them
My special computer set up with all kinds of programs say there add ware and spy ware and unsafe sites. Even google chrome wont go to one of them big red warning.

Now I have not looked lately and DS may have changed the address to what they are now but I am not going to go look.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
4. It should be "niece" not "nephew"
7. It should not be "her cock" but "your cock"
What if Lisa is really a boy or a transgirl, and Max is in denial about it? He sees what he wants to see, but Kira always speaks the truth. This would explain why Lisa won't let Max fuck her pussy. She doesn't have one. Max is imagining it, kind of like Fight Club, except Tyler Durden is Lisa's pussy.

This would also explain why Ann, as conservative as she is, lets Lisa share a bedroom with Max.

My God... it all makes sense now.

Reactions: Skylaroo

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What if Lisa is really a boy or a transgirl, and Max is in denial about it? He sees what he wants to see, but Kira always speaks the truth. This would explain why Lisa won't let Max fuck her pussy. She doesn't have one. Max is imagining it, kind of like Fight Club, except Tyler Durden is Lisa's pussy.

This would also explain why Ann, as conservative as she is, lets Lisa share a bedroom with Max.

Cmon man this is not one of those fluta games if this happens cuntface issue would be so small in comparison to RAGE, PURE FORM OF RAGE that would swap this game.

We don't need that, thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver
Ones I uploaded before v8 came out but still in v8.

1. Needs to be "kiss" not "kill" Kill to Kiss.jpg

2. Need to change it to "Max" not "Alex" Max not Alex.jpg

ADD: New one.
Max's words. It should be "should she" not "she should" Max words out of place should she not she should.jpg

Okay even Lisa says the lessons were to short. lessons to short.jpg
Please allow us to keep on giving Lisa kissing lessons, please.:heartcoveredeyes:

Please can we have a none BDSM pleasing Lisa in Max's and Lisa's bedroom like this Pleasing Lisa.jpg :heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiva0067

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Well I guess you must have missed this pussy just below the butt plug. Max words out of place should she not she should.jpg

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well I guess you must have missed this pussy just below the butt plug. View attachment 19206
We are seeing everything from Max's point of view though, and he is an unreliable narrator. He has convinced himself Lisa is a girl. so instead of a cock, he sees a pussy. When he goes down on her, he's actually sucking cock. In fact, he's mentally merged his cock with Lisa's which is why it is so big.

Kira of course knows. She's trying to prepare the two of them for her next project, which will be some hot incestual boy meats transgirl action.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We are seeing everything from Max's point of view though, and he is an unreliable narrator. He has convinced himself Lisa is a girl. so instead of a cock, he sees a pussy. When he goes down on her, he's actually sucking cock. In fact, he's mentally merged his cock with Lisa's which is why it is so big.

Kira of course knows. She's trying to prepare the two of them for her next project, which will be some hot incestual boy meats transgirl action.
Na it looks like you are seeing what you want to see. More power to you it is your game anyway.

The major majority of use will see a true girl that love's Max and Max love's Lisa.:heartcoveredeyes:

@DarkSilver here is another one set.

It says "we wouldn't want you to leave the here..." to "we wouldn't want you to leave them here..." the to them.jpg

As long as it is the last post I will add new one here.

This one need "to" changed to "no" to needs to be no.jpg

Need to change "behind close" to "behind closed doors" behind closed doors.jpg

Need to change it to "hasn't seen it all before." change to hasn't seen it all before..jpg

Need to change "in" to "at" "like that in his age" to "like that at his age" at his age.jpg

It should read like this: "your mom is upset that you didn't tell her anything" tell her anything.jpg

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Na it looks like you are seeing what you want to see. More power to you it is your game anyway.

The major majority of use will see a true girl that love's Max and Max love's Lisa.:heartcoveredeyes:

@DarkSilver here is another one set.

It says "we wouldn't want you to leave the here..." to "we wouldn't want you to leave them here..." View attachment 19213

As long as it is the last post I will add new one here.

This one need "to" changed to "no" View attachment 19214

Need to change "behind close" to "behind closed doors" View attachment 19217

Need to change it to "hasn't seen it all before." View attachment 19219

Need to change "in" to "at" "like that in his age" to "like that at his age" View attachment 19220

It should read like this: "your mom is upset that you didn't tell her anything" View attachment 19223
@DarkSilver atleast reply to this guy he is working very hard to find out the mistake in the game,give him some credit atleast.

Reactions: a1fox3

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Well this is my first post after reading a bit (like 150 pages). Personaly I am ok with any way of update for progress but whats really disturbing me of the game are other facts. Though I like the game in itself, so its just some rambling what I think could be improved.

The only way I found so far in the game is to make money of the hidden cams and asking mom for money . (last one counterproductive later on / aside from mod by cheating money) It is a bit annoying for me, especially since for your very first oppurtunity (hidden cams) the explanation states clearly that some may lead to undesirable results. (and I don't even consider Cunt-Face as one of that) Personaly I think, if one of his sisters or even his mom found out about that they will clearly murder him or at least cut his Schlong... Though with the progress the game is making later on with Mom and Kira, maybe the reaction would not be that hard... But aside from that it would have been nice if there was another way to make money... And since Max seems to know enough about computers and has the ability to learn from Manuals for Dummies, it would not be unthinkable. Well when I where in his shoes I wouldn't want to show others what I want to have for myself or at least not more than necessary.... Or even gain online access to Cunt-Faces Bank-Account after he got taken care of one way or another... On that note, why even trying to spy on his mother or his sisters, at least later on, when he has installed these hidden cams so he could watch them anytime from his computer quite safely? Thoug probably there may come more, since the hidden camm oppurtunity is not finished? It would at least be nice if some oppurtunitys would really lead to undesired outcomes/Bad Ends to add some spice.

The other thing, that is a little annoying is the repetiveness.. Max already fucking Alice for her Streams, taking actions with her when Kate is visiting and so on... Why does she then care about him seeing her pussy when he massages her feet? At this points it shouldn't greatly bother her anymore to be honest... The same goes for the handcuff-scene with his sister... the first time she tells him, that her wrist hurt and he shouldn't close them so thight again...he agrees to it... then at least in the consecutive times he should abide by that so she can feel more comfortable... Every time it is like he is doing it for the first time and that is quite killing the mood for me.

Aside from these things I hope that several Oppurtunitys will get an continuation. Like the Swimsuit, Blog, Special Books and Olivia. But seeing whats planned for the next update it may be very well that some of my wishes for the oppurtunitys will be granted one way or another. As stated above I really like this game and hope it will progress more.

And sorry if my english isn't perfect, its easier for me to read than to write it

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Well this is my first post after reading a bit (like 150 pages). Personaly I am ok with any way of update for progress but whats really disturbing me of the game are other facts. Though I like the game in itself, so its just some rambling what I think could be improved.

The only way I found so far in the game is to make money of the hidden cams and asking mom for money . (last one counterproductive later on / aside from mod by cheating money) It is a bit annoying for me, especially since for your very first oppurtunity (hidden cams) the explanation states clearly that some may lead to undesirable results. (and I don't even consider Cunt-Face as one of that) Personaly I think, if one of his sisters or even his mom found out about that they will clearly murder him or at least cut his Schlong... Though with the progress the game is making later on with Mom and Kira, maybe the reaction would not be that hard... But aside from that it would have been nice if there was another way to make money... And since Max seems to know enough about computers and has the ability to learn from Manuals for Dummies, it would not be unthinkable. Well when I where in his shoes I wouldn't want to show others what I want to have for myself or at least not more than necessary.... Or even gain online access to Cunt-Faces Bank-Account after he got taken care of one way or another... On that note, why even trying to spy on his mother or his sisters, at least later on, when he has installed these hidden cams so he could watch them anytime from his computer quite safely? Thoug probably there may come more, since the hidden camm oppurtunity is not finished? It would at least be nice if some oppurtunitys would really lead to undesired outcomes/Bad Ends to add some spice.

The other thing, that is a little annoying is the repetiveness.. Max already fucking Alice for her Streams, taking actions with her when Kate is visiting and so on... Why does she then care about him seeing her pussy when he massages her feet? At this points it shouldn't greatly bother her anymore to be honest... The same goes for the handcuff-scene with his sister... the first time she tells him, that her wrist hurt and he shouldn't close them so thight again...he agrees to it... then at least in the consecutive times he should abide by that so she can feel more comfortable... Every time it is like he is doing it for the first time and that is quite killing the mood for me.

Aside from these things I hope that several Oppurtunitys will get an continuation. Like the Swimsuit, Blog, Special Books and Olivia. But seeing whats planned for the next update it may be very well that some of my wishes for the oppurtunitys will be granted one way or another. As stated above I really like this game and hope it will progress more.

And sorry if my english isn't perfect, its easier for me to read than to write it
so i assume you are saying he should update the dialogue of events after first time.

Reactions: lazyharry

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
It's a really good scene idea, but the same thing could have been done back home with a lot less effort than rendering a bunch of new scenes for shopping. Lisa already knows when and where Max and Alice have sex on camera, and could walk in any time. And I still think it would be more in character for her to get upset versus wanting to join in, especially if Max chose the romantic route with her.
The scene sounds good to me as a shopping deal. People want more backgrounds than the same few we get, so shopping is going to really help out in just that regard. I am looking forward to it.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes