Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
but theres is still an open path with eric that he needs to end and would be great if he change the get rid of him cause Max never really beat he, just found a way to make he gone, but still feels like he win he took the family and make them against max
He did End it...With Either Blackmail or Via Kate's Mom...

Reactions: Skylaroo

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I hope so that Max and Lisa get to do more types of sex positions in v9.
I hope he brings back lessons for kissing with Lisa every day plus some of the ones I suggested a long time ago.
I hope he puts in a pleasing Lisa scene that is not BDSM.
I hope that when Saturday comes around from the start of the game that Max gets to tag along instead of at the end of v8 or at least when sex starts up with his sisters, Alice with her blog and Lisa after the first training of BJ.

The major majority of players also hope for this.
I would be happy if there are just a few more scenes like the last one with Lisa (only with the other girls as well) where Max doesn't have to go looking for sex from them they come to him for a tumble.
That is really all this game is lacking right now.

Yes I get you, you want an extra male in the room while you have fun. Hey thats the way you want to play more power to you.
Here is the main issue with Eric....You have three choices with him...

1. You can be his friend and get to peep but no sex...I say this a LOSING decision but the peepers like it and really aren't interested in having any sex. You lose content that is available with any of the family members after he is gone and sure you can make him Impotent which should feel like a win...and What do you win? LESS CONTENT because there is nothing to peep at anymore! Still don't get any sex. If Mom came into your room to get what Eric couldn't give her it would be one thing but that doesn't happen. SO there really is no winning track at all in that choice...No reason to extend that content.
  2. You can Blackmail him into leaving your family alone and stop plotting against you...Is it a Win? Sort of since you can get your sisters and Aunt again but no Mom content is forthcoming (again Lost Content for your winning choice) and you lose all the peeping. Again, no reason to extend that content.
  3. Or you can send him packing! You get a shot at all the women, all the content except said peeping and there is no wallet drain keeping yourself in Impotency pills to try and thwart him. AND you don't lose anything you don't also lose in the other choices. In the end of whatever choice you started with you are always going to wind up with the get rid of him choice to see the rest of the game. That's why you can go to war with Eric at almost anytime but once at war can't ever go back to being his friend without loading a save or using a Mod.
So the ONLY winning path in the game that allows ALL content available is to send him packing.
To add content to the other tracks that cost you other content is just a waste of time. People may think it makes the game replayable but all it does it make people use multiple save slots to see all the content that should be accessible if you make the right choices every time.

Same could be said for Olivia at this point...It's a bad choice that costs you content. But with her you at least had two shots to make the RIGHT choice and get all the Lisa Content. And since he hasn't yet coded the OUT for that bad choice all he needs to do is end it in a way that allows you to start the LisaGF path. Be it she gets jealous and decides she wants Max to herself. Or the one idea I like, She tried to have sex with Max when Olivia comes over, It goes badly and the solution is to start the training as if you made the right choice in the first place.

NOW that DS has put it out officially that Eric is dead and gone, I hope his few fans give up on trying (nay begging) to have DS spend precious dev time on coding an extension to their dead end paths. Come to grips with the facts that his story is done, Two ways to conclude his story are available so pick one and go get the scenes DS IS spending time on developing...
All of which don't become available until Eric is gone!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would be happy if there are just a few more scenes like the last one with Lisa (only with the other girls as well) where Max doesn't have to go looking for sex from them they come to him for a tumble.

Here is the main issue with Eric....You have three choices with him...

1. You can be his friend and get to peep but no sex...I say this a LOSING decision but the peepers like it and really aren't interested in having any sex. You lose content that is available with any of the family members after he is gone and sure you can make him Impotent which should feel like a win...and What do you win? LESS CONTENT because there is nothing to peep at anymore! Still don't get any sex. If Mom came into your room to get what Eric couldn't give her it would be one thing but that doesn't happen. SO there really is no winning track at all in that choice...No reason to extend that content.
  2. You can Blackmail him into leaving your family alone and stop plotting against you...Is it a Win? Sort of since you can get your sisters and Aunt again but no Mom content is forthcoming (again Lost Content for your winning choice) and you lose all the peeping. Again, no reason to extend that content.
  3. Or you can send him packing! You get a shot at all the women, all the content except said peeping and there is no wallet drain keeping yourself in Impotency pills to try and thwart him. AND you don't lose anything you don't also lose in the other choices. In the end of whatever choice you started with you are always going to wind up with the get rid of him choice to see the rest of the game. That's why you can go to war with Eric at almost anytime but once at war can't ever go back to being his friend without loading a save or using a Mod.
So the ONLY winning path in the game that allows ALL content available is to send him packing.
To add content to the other tracks that cost you other content is just a waste of time. People may think it makes the game replayable but all it does it make people use multiple save slots to see all the content that should be accessible if you make the right choices every time.

Same could be said for Olivia at this point...It's a bad choice that costs you content. But with her you at least had two shots to make the RIGHT choice and get all the Lisa Content. And since he hasn't yet coded the OUT for that bad choice all he needs to do is end it in a way that allows you to start the LisaGF path. Be it she gets jealous and decides she wants Max to herself. Or the one idea I like, She tried to have sex with Max when Olivia comes over, It goes badly and the solution is to start the training as if you made the right choice in the first place.

NOW that DS has put it out officially that Eric is dead and gone, I hope his few fans give up on trying (nay begging) to have DS spend precious dev time on coding an extension to their dead end paths. Come to grips with the facts that his story is done, Two ways to conclude his story are available so pick one and go get the scenes DS IS spending time on developing...
All of which don't become available until Eric is gone!
God, sometimes you can make a whole hell of a lot of good sense.
Repeatable girls asking Max for something, sex, clothes a kiss and romance, romance and even more romance is what this game lacks for me.
Other than the above this game rocks.

The most intriguing conversation in the game is Lisa's romance conversation with Max.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
God, sometimes you can make a whole hell of a lot of good sense.
Repeatable girls asking Max for something, sex, clothes a kiss and romance, romance and even more romance is what this game lacks for me.
Other than the above this game rocks.

The most intriguing conversation in the game is Lisa's romance conversation with Max.
And I have been critical but only in regards to STORY....
Technically it is one of the most flawless games, I can't remember it ever crashing on me. The renders are more natural that the typical HHHH Boobs and Big Bottom Butt that is typical of most games. And even when people complained about the image quality it was still far superior to 99.9% of the crap that is on Patreon.
It's a bit grindy because he sets dialogue changes on a weekly basis instead of the more popular day or immediate scene triggers, But grinding is expected and as long as you can have some sexual fun as you are grinding through the week it's not as bad as it was in the early versions where things were one and done and hardly any sex was available.

His only mistakes are in the story. And he does seem to be trying to correct them.
A few more scenes like the Lisa handcuffing Max and chastising him for not paying her enough attention is just what this game needed. And if he finds way of doing that with the other ladies all that blackmail and conniving will soon be forgotten.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Trying to download from mega, keep getting "failed - server problem" when it finished downloading and cant open rar
We heard you 1st time, got 2 different mega, otherwise nopy its also fast dl. As rar goes just update to most recent version should be fine (thats what most ppl got issue with).

later guys hf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant download from both megas, keep getting error "Failed - Server problem" when it finished downloading and cant open rar file
I am downloading from the first mega and soon will check it out give me a few min.

I had no problem with the first mega link so its on your end there is the problem.

Clean out your web cache and it should work for you. Stay on the mega website while you download because it will pause on you if you don't.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017
I am downloading from the first mega and soon will check it out give me a few min.

I had no problem with the first mega link so its on your end there is the problem.

Clean out your web cache and it should work for you. Stay on the mega website while you download because it will pause on you if you don't.
k thanks, but exceeded quota, rip. gotta wait

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Hey @DarkSilver I really like your game, but I find it a little (well, a lot) grindy and I find myself every (ingame) day going back and forth between all characters in the house, hoping that I can proceed with the questline. Is it possible to either reduce a bit the delay between the quest nodes, or add a warning when you can proceed? Anyway, keep up the good work ;)

Reactions: Paputi

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017

Here is the main issue with Eric....You have three choices with him..
What about the 4th choice, where you hold him to ransom and force him to let you join in?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I downloaded the CG, and noticed some scenes that I didn't go through in the game, but I already done the "new job", and now just getting all the repetitive scenes like the sleeping pill and weed scene, but I still didn't get the scenes I attached. Can I get a confirmed if these just CG, or is actually implemented in the game? And how to get to the scenes if it's implemented??

View attachment 19922 View attachment 19923 View attachment 19924 View attachment 19925 View attachment 19926 View attachment 19927 View attachment 19928 View attachment 19929 View attachment 19930 View attachment 19931 View attachment 19932 View attachment 19933
This is the wrong thread for these questions. You need to ask in this thread instead:

Also, check the walkthrough first on the first page of the thread.

AllSham

Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this game and was wondering if anyone could help me regarding the text in game? I can't clearly read things such as text in settings. Here is a pic

image1.JPG

summerjo

May 9, 2017
i am curios
how many people are playing just one path in this game
and how many are play all paths?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes