SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Playing all paths.

BTW in the same way i feel like there's a lot of brunettes in the game (family duh) i also feel that another ethnicity (asian obviously) would be welcome in the game. So i the case which of the saleswoman at the cothing store would become "bangable", it would have been cool to make it asian, maybe go full excentric and make it a cool trendy clothing store for "teenagers" and have a cool blue haired (for example) asian petite with big tits and a tsundere temper hiding some wild kinks...

I know i post a lot of suggestions maybe i should try to do my own game sometime...

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Playing all paths.

BTW in the same way i feel like there's a lot of brunettes in the game (family duh) i also feel that another ethnicity (asian obviously) would be welcome in the game. So i the case which of the saleswoman at the cothing store would become "bangable", it would have been cool to make it asian, maybe go full excentric and make it a cool trendy clothing store for "teenagers" and have a cool blue haired (for example) asian petite with big tits and a tsundere temper hiding some wild kinks...

I know i post a lot of suggestions maybe i should try to do my own game sometime...
Ann and Lisa always looked Eurasian to me. Alice looked Hispanic or Mediterranean, as did Max. Kind of a random thought I guess, based on you post. The three of them could have used some variety in hair color. Alice maybe dyeing her hair a wild color for clubbing, while Lisa had streaks of color running through her hair.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am curios
how many people are playing just one path in this game
and how many are play all paths?
All 3 GF path and waiting on v9 to go on dates with Lisa.

As for hair color and such, there just fine for me.

But I agree about the shop keeper needs to be younger and?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Ann and Lisa always looked Eurasian to me. Alice looked Hispanic or Mediterranean, as did Max. Kind of a random thought I guess, based on you post. The three of them could have used some variety in hair color. Alice maybe dyeing her hair a wild color for clubbing, while Lisa had streaks of color running through her hair.
agree for alice but that's it.

The hair dye thing could be a thing though.

About the last pic, for this update i wouldn't expect too much during the night, but maybe when max wakes up, due to his "problem".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would give up all other sex with the other women in the house for a complete and repeatable romance system for Lisa.
Multiple places for walks, dinning out, dates and stores to go to. Not just one of each.
Being able to give her gifts all the time like jewelery and flowers, clothes underwear and so on. (Repeatable.)

@DarkSilver the game breaking bug about giving Lisa homework for free is in all 3 GF path's and you can not finish schoolmate quest or Mentor quest. (Schoolmate should be Classmate.)

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I would give up all other sex with the other women in the house for a complete and repeatable romance system for Lisa.
Multiple places for walks, dinning out, dates and stores to go to. Not just one of each.
Being able to give her gifts all the time like jewelery and flowers, clothes underwear and so on. (Repeatable.)

@DarkSilver the game breaking bug about giving Lisa homework for free is in all 3 GF path's and you can not finish schoolmate quest or Mentor quest. (Schoolmate should be Classmate.)
Wait, what bug is this? What are its effects and how should I avoid triggering it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait, what bug is this? What are its effects and how should I avoid triggering it?
If you have "No Problem" at the top of helping with homework then you chose the bugged path.
Do not give away homework for free.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys.
Someone posted recently about an app that allows you to decrypt the graphics from the game. Could someone post a link to it, or otherwise tell me where it is. I'm reasonably sure I've seen all the images from the game, but this way i can check myself. Thanks in advance.
You got whole CG on page one to download otherwise you got it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: potopka
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes