kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
All the help and money from aunt Kira, yes she says she makes good money but she spends it all and she is not really working or so it seems.
As I said above I just have a feeling.
What money from Aunt Kira? If I recall correctly Max pays for the first two shoots, and the final one is the first one to have real profit. Plus Kira stays in the house presumably rent free, so she doesn't really have to work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What money from Aunt Kira? If I recall correctly Max pays for the first two shoots, and the final one is the first one to have real profit. Plus Kira stays in the house presumably rent free, so she doesn't really have to work.
I guess you did not read when Kira said she she was the one paying for the movies with the help from Max on the 2 photo shots.
I am almost there again and will post a pic of it in the next 2 hours.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
i am curios
how many people are playing just one path in this game
and how many are play all paths?
Played it many times now and tried every path as I am ever curios what each path holds in store for me.

Ann and Lisa always looked Eurasian to me. Alice looked Hispanic or Mediterranean, as did Max. Kind of a random thought I guess, based on you post. The three of them could have used some variety in hair color. Alice maybe dyeing her hair a wild color for clubbing, while Lisa had streaks of color running through her hair.
Well I agree that some variance or difference in hair color would be nice, but well that way they at least seem to be all from the same bloodline (just theoretically). Was really happy that at least Kira had another hair color to break that monotony. OK, Kate has dyed hair too. But I could dream about Lisa with white colored hair.. :happyblush

Though I have agree fully, that at least Lisa looked Eurasian to me. After all I wonder why she is the only one with not that dark skin color (lack of better words for me at the moment), compared to Alice, Kira and Ann. True, they could be tanned, but... Max would be understandable, since he only ever lurks at home and on his laptop normaly.... I don't really get the feeling that this is the reason..

I would give up all other sex with the other women in the house for a complete and repeatable romance system for Lisa.
Multiple places for walks, dinning out, dates and stores to go to. Not just one of each.
Being able to give her gifts all the time like jewelery and flowers, clothes underwear and so on. (Repeatable.)
I am with you on that. From my first start on this game, even before there was the talk about the unwelcome Entity, I thought to myself, Lisa is the one for me. Well I can't wait to get the complete route/s for her to play them as often as I like. :eazyHype::eazyHype: Ok, Kira can join too, after all she teached them, so she should get a little reward out of it aside for teaching lessons.

Last edited:

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I guess you did not read when Kira said she she was the one paying for the movies with the help from Max on the 2 photo shots.
I am almost there again and will post a pic of it in the next 2 hours.
That's just good business though, doesn't imply any nefarious sponsor in the background.

Max buys a good quality camera for the shoots, pays like $500-1000 for the first movie - and works for free. Kira is also presumably free as an investment and because she likes it, so the only ones getting paid are the guy she brings in for an hour and Ann. Then Kira, as the director/producer/CEO/whatever gets the lions share of the profits from the movie.

How much was the pay for a flawless first shoot again, like $1000-2000? Kira probably made ten times that at least.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
What about the 4th choice, where you hold him to ransom and force him to let you join in?
What do you win in that path and what do you lose?
You win ONE or two pictures with Eric in them and lose 20 scenes with all the Women you can't fuck because you couldn't bring yourself to miss out on YET ANOTHER picture of Eric...
And what do you have to do once you get it? Get rid of him to see the rest of the game content!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I am not going to get carried away with this image as when we got this image nothing actually happen
I agree...DS should have held this scene back until the next version as it pretty much ruins any surprise of what is going to be in the next one.
We all now know that one of the major scenes we will see in the next version is the Movie with Alice.
Would have been better to wait for that since it ruins the mystery of what is to come and caused quite a few to grind away hours hoping to get to the scene he set up but doesn't yet exist.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I agree...DS should have held this scene back until the next version as it pretty much ruins any surprise of what is going to be in the next one.
We all now know that one of the major scenes we will see in the next version is the Movie with Alice.
Would have been better to wait for that since it ruins the mystery of what is to come and caused quite a few to grind away hours hoping to get to the scene he set up but doesn't yet exist.
It is listed on the v9 update remarks on the Patreon site.

There will be at least one more movie with Alice, Max and Ann.

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yes and why not the cat is already out of the bag! LOL
I personally try to avoid the walkthroughs (not that this game really has a good one for the recent versions other than posts made in the Help thread...mostly by you I will add...LOL)
And seeing that scene made me play long after I had seen everything because I thought having set up the scene to get the Alice Movie it may have been there.

I guess with the few who complained about not a lot of content in this version he just decided to release everything he had.
But It's always nicer to have the setup and conclusion of a scene be available in the same release.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
yeah, but I think Asphyx was talking about the scene where Alice "catches" Ann and Kira with Max on the couch. And I have to agree, even with the 0.9 info that it will be a movie with Alice, Max and Ann we still wouldn't know how this will be initiated. (Alice catching them, Max talking to her etc.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did I get the 10,000th post.

Have I told you that :heartcoveredeyes:"THIS GAME ROCKS".:heartcoveredeyes:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
yeah, but I think Asphyx was talking about the scene where Alice "catches" Ann and Kira with Max on the couch. And I have to agree, even with the 0.9 info that it will be a movie with Alice, Max and Ann we still wouldn't know how this will be initiated. (Alice catching them, Max talking to her etc.)
Yes this is what I was getting at! It's like getting the setup of a joke that someone says tune in next month to hear the punchline. It didn't add all that much to this version and sort of gave away what is in the next.
Would have been nice to get the surprise of being caught and then have the release of seeing the result of being exposed all in the same release. But I suppose you could argue he was teasing and trying to spur us to stay with him for the next release.

Did I get the 10,000th post.

Have I told you that :heartcoveredeyes:"THIS GAME ROCKS".:heartcoveredeyes:
Yes you did, Congrats!

Reactions: Skylaroo

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah well thats totally up to you, lucky i wasn't back then playing this game when half players would burn the world and other half suck it or what ever. But once you are at the end of current content its getting better i guess if nothing else you got something to do while you are waiting on your favorites updates :)
told you so

Why Kira help Max, she really wanted to help he or just used he to achieve his own goals?
Why is Ann always asking for other male actors for the movies?
Why is she so comfortable thinking was mike the one that eat her?
Why when Kira try to convince Ann to give a BJ to Max she say "Don't you remember all the things you do in the casting"?
What did they do in the casting? Blowjobs to other guys?
Why this game makes me so angry?
Why i am so in love with Ann?
Why if Alice love Max she is always trashing he in front of Kate? Even Kate is nicer to Max
WHY? WHY? WHY?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
told you so

Why Kira help Max, she really wanted to help he or just used he to achieve his own goals?
Why is Ann always asking for other male actors for the movies?
Why is she so comfortable thinking was mike the one that eat her?
Why when Kira try to convince Ann to give a BJ to Max she say "Don't you remember all the things you do in the casting"?
What did they do in the casting? Blowjobs to other guys?
Why this game makes me so angry?
Why i am so in love with Ann?
Why if Alice love Max she is always trashing he in front of Kate? Even Kate is nicer to Max
WHY? WHY? WHY?
3.jpg

Reactions: Darkhound
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes