a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Players think this game is grindy but the Dana game I spent 2 hours trying to play it doing the same thing over and over and over again and never got anything but a shitty BJ from a not so good looking NPC and I had no choice in the matter, at least there is 4 women in BB that you get to play with.

That Dana game is very grindy for little reward.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Players think this game is grindy but the Dana game I spent 2 hours trying to play it doing the same thing over and over and over again and never got anything but a shitty BJ from a not so good looking NPC and I had no choice in the matter, at least there is 4 women in BB that you get to play with.

Well not really you just need some pointers (they made walkthrough its somewhere on site), maybe at beginning its little grind to get stats up, its renpy so you can easy avoid that and even if you don't its not that huge grind as we know here (75 are max stats i think for anything, around there).

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

so you did not even played it, that is just the first scene, in DoD are 4 main girls and a few other that can join sometimes, i can assure you DoD have at least 5x more content than BB

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well not really you just need some pointers (they made walkthrough its somewhere on site), maybe at beginning its little grind to get stats up, its renpy so you can easy avoid that and even if you don't its not that huge grind as we know here (75 are max stats i think for anything, around there).
I told you I do not use mods or walkthrough the first 2-3 times I play a game.
so you did not even played it, that is just the first scene, in DoD are 4 main girls and a few other that can join sometimes, i can assure you DoD have at least 5x more content than BB
I played it for 20 in game days and got the same thing ever time she came over or see her at work.
Some convo would change and that was it. And the NPC's were not all that great looking either.
I can figure out game but that DoD there is no figuring it out by playing it and if I have to use a mod or a walkthrough to get anywhere in it then no thanks.

5 points her 2 points there 1 point here rinse and repeat with nothing new for 20 in game days. At least in BB you can do a lot in the first 20 days if you work it right.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I told you I do not use mods or walkthrough the first 2-3 times I play a game.
Yeah i know, but if you get nowhere thats valid reason to use it. In any case you got post with links to walk... on last page if you want to get another go.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah i know, but if you get nowhere thats valid reason to use it. In any case you got post with links to walk... on last page if you want to get another go.
Yes I seen those but the NPC/MC do not really appeal to me.

Ok that is enough of this lets get back to my girls. 1.jpg

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I like this game for the quality of the renders, and there is a certain amount of personality for each character that shows through. If the writing/translation could be cleared up some and expanded, the game could be even more impressive. That's another reason to like it I think, because there is so much potential there. When we first started playing this game, we all saw the graphics, and knew that this might turn into something really incredible. That's part of why we notice the flaws so much, because it's particularly annoying when the other elements of the game don't live up to the quality of the renders. This is especially so at the beginning of the game, when the renders seem better, and if nothing else, we're less used to them. As far as I know, this is the first erotic game for DS, so it's a learning experience for him. I'm really looking forward to what he creates next, if it builds upon the best elements of BB. I think he'll have a more coherent vision both of what his fans want, and won't have to keep changing course midstream in response to fan outcry. We can get a game without someone as unbalanced and fun-killing as Eric, or get more characters, more scenery, and more story from the start. The only bad part about the next game is that it presumably won't begin until Big Brother ends. I'm attached enough to this game where I don't necessarily want to see it end, even if I do want to achieve all of my game goals (translation: screwing everyone in the family) sometime soon.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
DS should hire all of them, they make 9000% better stuff then he do
@DarkSilver

Here's a suggestion... How about asking permission from the members making fan art to use some of their work in the game? You could give them credit in the "Special Thanks" in the game's credits. I'm not saying your renders are bad, because I'm not. I was just thinking since fans are putting in the time / effort (and actually doing a really great work) why should it basically go to waste?

You might even have noticed certain members are "specializing" on certain characters (for their own personal reasons) and their attention to details have been amazingly effective.

Consider this a cost-effective suggestion, nothing more.

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Some of the one's I have posted have been fixed already and with a game as good as this I have plenty of time to try and help with some QA.

By the way I have all the time in the world and I will devote that time to this game for now.

To each his own.:cool:
Well I appreciate you helping DS out. I'm sure he does too.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I hope in the next version we get a better blowjob scene, this time the mom doesn't just start sucking Max's cock, first she would lick it all over then start to tease him by just licking his helmet and making him beg her to suck it and she can say "do you want mommy to suck your cock, well ask mommy then" but this must be done with full eye contact to make it hotter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is she sleeping or awake?
We will find out next month.

I hope we will get a good romance system for Lisa in this next update. Its been hinted at since 7.3 when I started playing this great game.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Is she sleeping or awake?
Probably the movie shoot, horny brother sneaks into sisters room setup. Hopefully in the script Ann hears the moans and joins the party.

I hope, as always, that it unlocks that "tier" of progression though.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes