a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quote from the Patreon site.
Plenty of new events with Ann, Alice and Lisa in the house.

I'll spend a lot of time on shopping. Max will finally get to leave the house! And he'll get to spend his money.

Dates with Lisa outside of the house. How many and other details are still unclear.

There will be at least one more movie with Alice, Max and Ann.

And more...

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
Quote from the Patreon site.
I'm wondering about "There will be at least one more movie with Alice, Max and Ann." myself. One more implies that one has already happened and I don't remember one in .8 with all three involved. Perhaps there are two movies planned?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm wondering about "There will be at least one more movie with Alice, Max and Ann." myself. One more implies that one has already happened and I don't remember one in .8 with all three involved. Perhaps there are two movies planned?
It is most probably the same translator use on the game and its is a bad translator.

(There will be at least one more movie, will include Alice, Max and Ann. ) This is how it should have been translated to.

Back to the not showing pussy shots here is a great one that you as Max worked so hard on to get but you don't get to see it. work hard but never get.jpg

Reactions: TheDecentOne

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver
The player works so hard to get some eye candy but you cover it up.

It takes a lot of time for Max to talk Lisa not to wear panties at school but when it happens you cover up the pussy shots. work hard but never get.jpg Why?

Same thing about this eye candy, the player works so hard to get it and its covered up. Why.jpg
Again I ask why?

The only thing this does is make the player not go for these options, there is no need if you can not see.

Last edited:

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I was about to bring up the homework one myself, I'm still confused by that one. That's like someone saying they'll make you dinner and then when you go to eat you find out it's gone straight into the fridge, where you can't see it.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
@DarkSilver
If he just removed about 5 or 6 pictures, This game could probably get an R rating as it is very softcore for a majority of the pictures. You can see more nudity on Showtime or Cinemax.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
How I see this would play out, Max is in the lounge at 3am with Kira getting his blowjob, mom comes in and discovers what is happening, she takes Max to her room to sleep as she thinks that Kira has been taking advantage of Max, mom falls asleep but Max cannot as he is still hard from Kira sucking his cock, he wakes up mom to get her to help him as his hands are still hurting, with a bit of persuasion she finally agrees to jack him off, but her hand jobs no longer work and he tells her this and says only a blowjob will do it now, again after a bit of persuading she gives him a blowjob which she swallows as it late and she doesn't want to have to shower or change sheets

Fears

May 17, 2017
Lisa > All with Ann being a decent second place. Alice doesn't match up to the others IMO, it just seems that she wants to tease more than actually do anything.
It's personal taste after all. For me personally: Kira > Kate > Ann

I would really like to have an option in the future, where we can chose the actors in movies we make (if this gets continued)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am happy with just Max, Ann and Alice. Kira as the director and Lisa stays out of it and just do the romance part with Max.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
@DarkSilver

It takes a lot of time for Max to talk Lisa not to wear panties at school but when it happens you cover up the pussy shots. View attachment 20262 Why?

Same thing about this eye candy, the player works so hard to get it and its covered up. View attachment 20263
Again I ask why?

The only thing this does is make the player not go for these options, there is no need if you can not see.
i think dark silver has abandonded us

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i think dark silver has abandonded us
Nope he has not, he has been thanking me for posting typo's about every other day.

I will have a very large upload of typo's in about 4 more days. Already have over 20 more and about 1/3 the way through the game again.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Nope he has not, he has been thanking me for posting typo's about every other day.

I will have a very large upload of typo's in about 4 more days. Already have over 20 more and about 1/3 the way through the game again.
Hmm he doesn't like your post tho. Ohhh private conversation.

imansou

Jul 14, 2017

Good for you. You got a lot of work to do. Typo's scavanger hunting. Keep it up.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I would be happy if there are just a few more scenes like the last one with Lisa (only with the other girls as well) where Max doesn't have to go looking for sex from them they come to him for a tumble.
That is really all this game is lacking right now.

Here is the main issue with Eric....You have three choices with him...

1. You can be his friend and get to peep but no sex...I say this a LOSING decision but the peepers like it and really aren't interested in having any sex. You lose content that is available with any of the family members after he is gone and sure you can make him Impotent which should feel like a win...and What do you win? LESS CONTENT because there is nothing to peep at anymore! Still don't get any sex. If Mom came into your room to get what Eric couldn't give her it would be one thing but that doesn't happen. SO there really is no winning track at all in that choice...No reason to extend that content.
  2. You can Blackmail him into leaving your family alone and stop plotting against you...Is it a Win? Sort of since you can get your sisters and Aunt again but no Mom content is forthcoming (again Lost Content for your winning choice) and you lose all the peeping. Again, no reason to extend that content.
  3. Or you can send him packing! You get a shot at all the women, all the content except said peeping and there is no wallet drain keeping yourself in Impotency pills to try and thwart him. AND you don't lose anything you don't also lose in the other choices. In the end of whatever choice you started with you are always going to wind up with the get rid of him choice to see the rest of the game. That's why you can go to war with Eric at almost anytime but once at war can't ever go back to being his friend without loading a save or using a Mod.
So the ONLY winning path in the game that allows ALL content available is to send him packing.
To add content to the other tracks that cost you other content is just a waste of time. People may think it makes the game replayable but all it does it make people use multiple save slots to see all the content that should be accessible if you make the right choices every time.

Same could be said for Olivia at this point...It's a bad choice that costs you content. But with her you at least had two shots to make the RIGHT choice and get all the Lisa Content. And since he hasn't yet coded the OUT for that bad choice all he needs to do is end it in a way that allows you to start the LisaGF path. Be it she gets jealous and decides she wants Max to herself. Or the one idea I like, She tried to have sex with Max when Olivia comes over, It goes badly and the solution is to start the training as if you made the right choice in the first place.

NOW that DS has put it out officially that Eric is dead and gone, I hope his few fans give up on trying (nay begging) to have DS spend precious dev time on coding an extension to their dead end paths. Come to grips with the facts that his story is done, Two ways to conclude his story are available so pick one and go get the scenes DS IS spending time on developing...
All of which don't become available until Eric is gone!
I really don't think Olivia should be considered a bad choice per se. My viewpoint is her line has the most interesting sex as it is the most explicit sex scenes in the game, and Olivia doesn't cockblock you or do anything except want to have a good time. Imo, the absolute best way to do Olivia is to have her line and the other lines combine at some point, like if you reach a point in Olivia's line where she says she doesn't mind you and Lisa playing around when she isn't around, you gain access to the GF path with Lisa, and maybe going with Olivia's path to open that content opens up exclusive content with both Olivia and Lisa when Lisa becomes more adventurous. There is no reason to not use Olivia, she gives more personality to Lisa by using contrasts.

Reactions: Asphyx

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I would give up all other sex with the other women in the house for a complete and repeatable romance system for Lisa.
Multiple places for walks, dinning out, dates and stores to go to. Not just one of each.
Being able to give her gifts all the time like jewelery and flowers, clothes underwear and so on. (Repeatable.)

@DarkSilver the game breaking bug about giving Lisa homework for free is in all 3 GF path's and you can not finish schoolmate quest or Mentor quest. (Schoolmate should be Classmate.)
I feel that way about Anna. I enjoy Lisa's scenes, but the only issue I have with Anna is they really need to spruce up her dialogue, and then she becomes my #1 lady in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where is the new post Alice ?
Is this the one

If so it will always be linked on the 1st post called Image Previews v0.x> (x being the number of the buile.)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I really don't think Olivia should be considered a bad choice per se. My viewpoint is her line has the most interesting sex as it is the most explicit sex scenes in the game, and Olivia doesn't cockblock you or do anything except want to have a good time. Imo, the absolute best way to do Olivia is to have her line and the other lines combine at some point, like if you reach a point in Olivia's line where she says she doesn't mind you and Lisa playing around when she isn't around, you gain access to the GF path with Lisa, and maybe going with Olivia's path to open that content opens up exclusive content with both Olivia and Lisa when Lisa becomes more adventurous. There is no reason to not use Olivia, she gives more personality to Lisa by using contrasts.
It's only a bad choice in regards to you lose the Sister content that exists by picking it. And like I have suggested and you re-iterated, If a path to bridge between Olivia and Lisa GF is made then it actually becomes the WINNING choice since you can get both content items.

She is different than Eric's dead end in that you do get to have some sex with her and Lisa gets involved. It would be a much better introduction to the Lisa GF path than the two paths that already exist if he does the "Lisa tries to have sex with Max and fails" leading to the "Training" content. It could even be expanded as a repeatable threesome event anytime you decide to buy sleeping pills and as training progresses the sex succeeds with Lisa...Point is Olivia's track is salvageable with a simple bridge from Oliva GF to Training (Lisa GF).

But as the game is now...
With Eric you can play along as his friend to see all the peeping that exists and then at some point have to blackmail and get rid of him to get the other content.
In BOTH cases (Eric Friend/Blackmail and Olivia GF) the path is a losing one when you take into account of how much content you lost compared to the amount of content you gained.

DS can fix that with Olivia (as we stated) but Eric is done...
Play the friend for a little while to see the few peeps, then blackmail him for a little while to torture him but soon after you need to get rid of him to see what else is in the game.

With a single scene he could unlock the lost content from Olivia's path.
He has already unlocked it in Eric's path by giving us a way of getting rid of him.

Reactions: SilentFella
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes