Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I was about to bring up the homework one myself, I'm still confused by that one. That's like someone saying they'll make you dinner and then when you go to eat you find out it's gone straight into the fridge, where you can't see it.
Just wait until lisa desides to sleep naked, you'll see all you need to see. Futhermore, if lisa becomes your girlfriend, you'll have plenty of your desired core pics.

Reactions: a1fox3

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I feel that way about Anna. I enjoy Lisa's scenes, but the only issue I have with Anna is they really need to spruce up her dialogue, and then she becomes my #1 lady in the game.
I personally like Ann as well but I think mostly because Max hasn't really forced or blackmailed her into the sex as much as convinced her into it (like the movies and lying about his carpet (lol) syndrome.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
If he just removed about 5 or 6 pictures, This game could probably get an R rating as it is very softcore for a majority of the pictures. You can see more nudity on Showtime or Cinemax.
If you just be morer patient, the dev wants you to get all the best pictures late I think. game is still in progress you know. If you get lisa as a girlfriend, and you get lessons from kira, you'll get some core pics... it's a step by step game...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
If you just be morer patient, the dev wants you to get all the best pictures late I think. game is still in progress you know. If you get lisa as a girlfriend, and you get lessons from kira, you'll get some core pics... it's a step by step game...
I've played everything that is in the current version...Including all the Kira Training!
Your idea of Hardcore is apparently very different than mine!
There isn't a single closeup of penetration!
Most Sex is doggy style where you never see the front of a pussy getting fucked.
And those FEW training pictures you are touting as Hardcore are the ones I was referring to when I said remove 4 or 5 pictures and this game gets an R rating!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At the very end of the Olivia GF path Max and Lisa has a very interesting conversion about romance and this could bring in aunt Kira to give lessons to Lisa and Max like in the Lisa GF path's.

Max dumps Olivia and romance Lisa.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
At the very end of the Olivia GF path Max and Lisa has a very interesting conversion about romance and this could bring in aunt Kira to give lessons to Lisa and Max like in the Lisa GF path's.

Max dumps Olivia and romance Lisa.
Why have one when you can have both.

Beside she is also perfect cover up for outside world.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I've played everything that is in the current version...Including all the Kira Training!
Your idea of Hardcore is apparently very different than mine!
There isn't a single closeup of penetration!
Most Sex is doggy style where you never see the front of a pussy getting fucked.
And those FEW training pictures you are touting as Hardcore are the ones I was referring to when I said remove 4 or 5 pictures and this game gets an R rating!
Sure your idea is different of mine, I just let you know there are still updates coming in the future... in the training part you'll see max just penetrating her, but goes all in with kira. so as I see it you'll have some core pics. I think you should put this kind of comments when the game is completed and uoy'll still dissatisfied. if you get close-ups would that enhance the game at this point? lisa is still learning....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes but if it is romance then Lisa may tell Max to dump her.
Well i hope not and as you know from that conversation she doesn't want to stop she got fun. The more the merrier i say :cool:.

But at the end it all depend on DS if hes slacker he might just do way you say, but then wtf its the point of having all those different paths.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well i hope not and as you know from that conversation she doesn't want to stop she got fun. The more the merrier i say :cool:.

But at the end it all depend on DS if hes slacker he might just do way you say, but then wtf its the point of having all those different paths.
Different paths, different endings... you'll get to play the game more than once, and get all the different endings... So more fun in just one game.....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Different paths, different endings... you'll get to play the game more than once, and get all the different endings... So more fun in just one game.....
That would be the basic rule yes which usually don't include dead paths or endings.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
All this talk about romance and who is their favorit. I would love a romance option for Ann. Be the new man in her life.
My rank is Ann, Alice, Kira, Lisa, Kate and Olivia last.

Reactions: Xaos

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All this talk about romance and who is their favorit. I would love a romance option for Ann. Be the new man in her life.
My rank is Ann, Alice, Kira, Lisa, Kate and Olivia last.
Well mine is Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, and even more Lisa and so on. LOL :heartcoveredeyes:LISA:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Raizen84

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I've played it and i just don't see the fun in it even if i tried hard there is just nothing fun about it. Just rinse and repeat till a new CG appears. :FeelsBadMan:
Do you read the story at all or do you just click through as fast as possible? There is an actual story, there is actual dialogue between characters, good dialogue. There is a bit of depth in the characters facial expressions and the way they react to different situations. If you are only playing this game for the naked pics, then yeah, this game will not be very good as there is too much grinding to get all those pictures. But if you enjoy the rest of the games offerings along with the naked pics, it is a much better over all package.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
That would be the basic rule yes which usually don't include dead paths or endings.
make a wrong decisions is part of this game.... make the right discision and you get the right result. Although, I agree that some choices only occur once, and no coming back to the right path is only possible by saving you game a lot and back up before you make important decisions. It would be nicer to play if you can correct your fault in game...

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I told you I do not use mods or walkthrough the first 2-3 times I play a game.

I played it for 20 in game days and got the same thing ever time she came over or see her at work.
Some convo would change and that was it. And the NPC's were not all that great looking either.
I can figure out game but that DoD there is no figuring it out by playing it and if I have to use a mod or a walkthrough to get anywhere in it then no thanks.

5 points her 2 points there 1 point here rinse and repeat with nothing new for 20 in game days. At least in BB you can do a lot in the first 20 days if you work it right.
Dana really opens up after the beginning. You open up new locales, you can date the ladies whenever you feel like, you get access to weekend dates, though those are set in stone, meaning there are only three of them, that repeat if you try to do them again. You get access to interesting characters too. There is one black lady who turned me off at first, but she is fun once you go through her dialogue. I get why folks complain about the grind in BB because it is non stop. In Dana, you got the grind at the start, and that is pretty much it. I am a fan of Dana, but I still prefer BB.... Makes me glad I don't have to choose.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
make a wrong decisions is part of this game.... make the right discision and you get the right result. Although, I agree that some choices only occur once, and no coming back to the right path is only possible by saving you game a lot and back up before you make important decisions. It would be nicer to play if you can correct your fault in game...
Yeah it would be nice if you had multiple choices for correcting decisions, maybe in future will be for now thats what we got. As those decisions goes bigger issue is that they are mostly at beginning of game so whether you got saves or not they don't help you much :) . And don't worry bout me game is far from over and i can wait i just hope he will finish what he was planing and started.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Sure your idea is different of mine, I just let you know there are still updates coming in the future... in the training part you'll see max just penetrating her, but goes all in with kira. so as I see it you'll have some core pics. I think you should put this kind of comments when the game is completed and uoy'll still dissatisfied. if you get close-ups would that enhance the game at this point? lisa is still learning....
You keep mentioning the same two pictures...Both in pretty much the same scene...
Which just proves the point I am making...
other than that this game is an R and there is very little reason to think that is changing with future updates anytime soon.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes