a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
"Don't worry, Alice, I'll sleep in your room to protect you from spiders. You know what else keeps spiders away? My dick inside you."
Like I said in another post, if we get a full and complete romance system for Lisa I will give up all other female sex and just go with :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaaaaaaa. My 1000th post.
Got a new trophy.
1,000 messages? Impressive!

Last edited:
Reactions: thryllth

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I'm all about that happy, sexually satisfied harem.

But for me Alice > Kira > Ann > Lisa > Kate/Olivia. Threesomes and orgies are the best though.

Reactions: Ryoko

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If one of the mod makers here would just make a mod that enhance the sex scenes in the game I would jump on it.

IE: Max's dick just as it enter, next shot should be 1/4 way in, next shot 1/2 way in, last shot all the way in unless he cum's on the outside then that would be the last shot. The same with BJ's.

No extra add scenes, now this would be a mod I would love to see.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The extra scenes that people wanted would've been so easily implemented into the game by DS had he been able to write more dialogue. That's the glaring weakness in BB. People are saying why the sex scenes are only 3-4 images, because DS only included 3-4 lines of dialogue. Had he been able to write more dialogue, that would automatically require more images which would then give the impression that the scene feels longer.

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
I'm all about that happy, sexually satisfied harem.

But for me Alice > Kira > Ann > Lisa > Kate/Olivia. Threesomes and orgies are the best though.
Lisa > All with Ann being a decent second place. Alice doesn't match up to the others IMO, it just seems that she wants to tease more than actually do anything.

Reactions: a1fox3

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
The extra scenes that people wanted would've been so easily implemented into the game by DS had he been able to write more dialogue. That's the glaring weakness in BB. People are saying why the sex scenes are only 3-4 images, because DS only included 3-4 lines of dialogue. Had he been able to write more dialogue, that would automatically require more images which would then give the impression that the scene feels longer.
I think it's the exact opposite, the dialogue's there, but there's a lack of renders to fill up the space. Take the warmup blowjob from the last release as an example. There's something like six 'next' commands but it keeps bouncing between the same 2 images. Max is talking about how deep she's taking him but you don't see it even though there's space for it there, and there's a lot of other examples that do this.

The worst offender for me is the threesome with Lisa and Kira where it uses the same images from the earlier failed attempt which means Max never actually penetrates Lisa. Not to mention that in this sequence the Kira exit image is the same as her entrance image. I don't know how long these renders are taking DS but it seems like he's trying to do as few as possible, just look at how often you see sequences that are same poses just from different angles.

I keep hoping that at the end he'll start to go back to scenes and fill in gaps but who knows.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa > All with Ann being a decent second place. Alice doesn't match up to the others IMO, it just seems that she wants to tease more than actually do anything.
Until the first blog together.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have a feeling that 'he' is probably 'she', and that 'she' has an aversion of pussy. I mean DS hiding pussy in this game better than they hide Osama bin Laden.
Yeah one has been found and dealt with and still wondering mostly bout second x'D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vaginas are probably a pain to render well, especially while in "use" during sex
Doesn't seem so for Fan Art guys they manage just fine, for all games.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Is she sleeping or awake?
Looking closely Alice may have her eyes only half-closed. At least for me on the enlarged picture it seems that way. Either half asleep or from arousal I would guess.

But as others said, we will find out when we get to it. But it can be either the movie-shot (I personaly don't think so) or that they finaly get to it aside from money-making. Looking as they are in Alices own Bed.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I think it's the exact opposite, the dialogue's there, but there's a lack of renders to fill up the space. Take the warmup blowjob from the last release as an example. There's something like six 'next' commands but it keeps bouncing between the same 2 images. Max is talking about how deep she's taking him but you don't see it even though there's space for it there, and there's a lot of other examples that do this.

The worst offender for me is the threesome with Lisa and Kira where it uses the same images from the earlier failed attempt which means Max never actually penetrates Lisa. Not to mention that in this sequence the Kira exit image is the same as her entrance image. I don't know how long these renders are taking DS but it seems like he's trying to do as few as possible, just look at how often you see sequences that are same poses just from different angles.

I keep hoping that at the end he'll start to go back to scenes and fill in gaps but who knows.
Well we are all lazy.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well seems Max will find spider from horror movie.Maybe the one that webbed Scarlett Johansson.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes