May 10, 2017
There is an actual story, there is actual dialogue between characters, good dialogue. There is a bit of depth in the characters facial expressions and the way they react to different situations..
Bro i think you looking to deep into a game that has a Generic incest/NTR plot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Your not looking deep enough, there is a great story in all 3 path for the GF paths.

We get it, its not your cup of tea and you can do with it all you want you can even delete the game and go find one you really like.
Enjoy your game as we enjoy ours. Peace.:cool:

May 10, 2017
Your not looking deep enough, there is a great story in all 3 path for the GF paths.

We get it, its not your cup of tea and you can do with it all you want you can even delete the game and go find one you really like.
Enjoy your game as we enjoy ours. Peace.:cool:
It's true what they say then. Fans will always be blinded from the harsh truth.
okay then moving on to the next game

Reactions: a1fox3

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I personally like Ann as well but I think mostly because Max hasn't really forced or blackmailed her into the sex as much as convinced her into it (like the movies and lying about his carpet (lol) syndrome.
I don't know about me. I passed a certain age a few years ago and I just started liking older women. Not too old, but upper 30's, lower 40's. Anna hits that sweet spot. She looks mature compared to the rest of them, so I find her alluring. The only turn off is her god awful dialogue through most of the game. The dialogue for the other characters seemed to have a lot more care while Anna is like a robot.

Reactions: Asphyx and Xaos

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
That would be the basic rule yes which usually don't include dead paths or endings.
well... so far I like games where a wrong choice has real consequences. Like dead paths or endings. In Visual Novels they are called Bad Ends and I played some with really bad endings for wrong choices. (Not just a Bad-End Screen but with story to show you to what your choice has led to) And some I played mostly for these Bad Ends, I remember one where you even had to get a specific bad Ending to get to the true End. Sadly I don't remember the name :oops:

make a wrong decisions is part of this game.... make the right discision and you get the right result. Although, I agree that some choices only occur once, and no coming back to the right path is only possible by saving you game a lot and back up before you make important decisions. It would be nicer to play if you can correct your fault in game...
Same as above and you said it yourself, it is part of this game. And really what would even be the reason to exist for wrong decisions if they where easily, if ever, corrigible? To relate it to another game, Mass Effect, your decisions can lead to several dead ends/bad endings/loosing characters permanently. (for the entire series from 1-3 if you carry over your savefile, creating a good sense of reality in my opinion.) And I, for my part, like these sorts of games, where you have consequences and can't play around as you like and still get what you want. Would be boring otherwise. It adds some depth to the story too, in my opinion.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know about me. I passed a certain age a few years ago and I just started liking older women. Not too old, but upper 30's, lower 40's. Anna hits that sweet spot. She looks mature compared to the rest of them, so I find her alluring. The only turn off is her god awful dialogue through most of the game. The dialogue for the other characters seemed to have a lot more care while Anna is like a robot.
I'm not really into MILFs or the entire mom/son thing, but damn if Anna doesn't make me break both of those rules. I'm really into brother/sister, but in my ranking of the female characters, she places just behind Lisa, and ahead of Alice. If her dialogue was better, or she wouldn't have taken Eric's side so completely or made other questionable choices since then, she could possibly even beat Lisa.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I'm not really into MILFs or the entire mom/son thing, but damn if Anna doesn't make me break both of those rules. I'm really into brother/sister, but in my ranking of the female characters, she places just behind Lisa, and ahead of Alice. If her dialogue was better, or she wouldn't have taken Eric's side so completely or made other questionable choices since then, she could possibly even beat Lisa.
when you get the game correctly, kira explanes that she and her sister(ann) were kidnapped, and thereafter ann changed a lot.... maybe she has been dominated so much that she'll do anything if pressed into something...
Let the game continue....

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Different people take away different experiences from the same situations. I have played a good number of these adult games, and BB isn't like the vast majority. That makes it memorable. Yeah, Max is actually one of the weakest links of the game because of his non stop hard on and near lack of real dialogue that isn't portraying him as a horny brat, but all the women save Anna are well written, excluding typos and a few odd words like mercantile, and facial expressions prove, just like always, a picture is worth a thousand words. I enjoy BB, so I pay more attention to what is happening than you do. I am sure you could say the same thing about another game that I either don't like or hasn't been on my radar. If Max was tweaked a bit, and Anna's dialogue fixed, this game would be stellar once we start getting good pictures to go with it all. The current pictures are high quality, but the content is lacking in most of them.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
It's true what they say then. Fans will always be blinded from the harsh truth.
okay then moving on to the next game
That is not true. They are fans for a reason, because there is no harsh truth for them, just for you. Go enjoy the game that you don't see harsh truth's in, and leave the BB fans to their game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
when you get the game correctly, kira explanes that she and her sister(ann) were kidnapped, and thereafter ann changed a lot.... maybe she has been dominated so much that she'll do anything if pressed into something...
Let the game continue....
Yeah, I remember that part, and honestly could have done without that backstory. I don't think it made Ann more sympathetic, or sexier, or anything positive. It made me feel sorry for her, and not want to further take advantage of her as she had been in the past. And it still wouldn't let me fully get over how completely she failed to believe Max, even when faced with obvious proof of how bad Eric was. The way I remember it, there wasn't any hesitation at all. Eric might as well have said "Max killed JFK and crucified Jesus", and Ann would have believed him.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Thats my point. Her dialogue is sad for the first half of the game. It picks up a bit after Eric, but it is still rather stale. Even during the Eric parts, she could be uplifted a bit by having her quit saying the same things, and constantly going Eric this or Eric that. She needs more personality. She was being manipulated into certain actions by Eric, but nothing in the story says she was brain washed by him. If they just added a bit of doubt about him into her dialogue, that would make it so even if she sides with Eric, you get hope that it won't be forever..... Course it is forever until you get rid of him, but the player won't know that, and it would make the story a bit more bearable during that section.

Example.

Eric spying on Alice, Anna comes out after commotion with Max and Eric and when Eric tries to explain, she says, "But why did you come out here naked? What if Lisa or Alice had been out here? Oh well, I see it is Max and I can guess what went on here. Go to bed Max, we will discuss this during breakfast tomorrow."

This gives her more personality and makes it look like Max's fault for being such a perv that he is easily considered the person at fault. Basically he has caused so much trouble with his peeping that his mom has no problem believing that the commotion with him and Eric was Max's fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well... so far I like games where a wrong choice has real consequences. Like dead paths or endings. In Visual Novels they are called Bad Ends and I played some with really bad endings for wrong choices. (Not just a Bad-End Screen but with story to show you to what your choice has led to) And some I played mostly for these Bad Ends, I remember one where you even had to get a specific bad Ending to get to the true End. Sadly I don't remember the name :oops:
Yeah i don't mind games like that too, but this one specifically Olivia path its not the end its lack of content as i stated before and many already knows we are still waiting on decision from Lisa.

little sis decision-9.jpg little sis decision-10.jpg

I don't know when was this last updated i have started game at 0.7 , but its bout time to hear what she decided my way or highway so until i know for sure am waiting :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do plan to do other paths too, but when game is finish or close to it. For now am good.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, I remember that part, and honestly could have done without that backstory. I don't think it made Ann more sympathetic, or sexier, or anything positive. It made me feel sorry for her, and not want to further take advantage of her as she had been in the past. And it still wouldn't let me fully get over how completely she failed to believe Max, even when faced with obvious proof of how bad Eric was. The way I remember it, there wasn't any hesitation at all. Eric might as well have said "Max killed JFK and crucified Jesus", and Ann would have believed him.
I can see where your coming from there. If this game had continued on with Eric, that scene would of been a lot more important as it would of given you even more reason to want him gone, so he will leave your mom alone. Still, it was nice to get a backstory, because it does explain everything that happens to Anna afterwards, and how she handles different situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis
May 10, 2017
That is not true. They are fans for a reason, because there is no harsh truth for them, just for you. Go enjoy the game that you don't see harsh truth's in, and leave the BB fans to their game.
fair enough
Have fun being milked by a game maker that doesn't care about the people playing his game

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah i don't mind games like that too, but this one specifically Olivia path its not the end its lack of content as i stated before and many already knows we are still waiting on decision from Lisa.

View attachment 20329 View attachment 20330

I don't know when was this last updated i have started game at 0.7 , but its bout time to hear what she decided my way or highway so until i know for sure am waiting :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do plan to do other paths too, but when game is finish or close to it. For now am good.
Sorry, then I partially missunderstood you, since I thought about dead paths in the sense, that you reached a path, where you don't get a real bad end but no good end too. About Olivia path I agree, hope there will be some progress either way in the near future.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thats true to lol
But pirate or not if someone loves a game they will pay for it to support it.
Thats true and i approve its a way to test the game altho i doubt everyone support for 40€ to get full content and right away this way if you love the game can support with 1 or 5€ and play pirate :) in any case nobody is forcing nobody here to pay and also not everyone can.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Thats true to lol
But pirate or not if someone loves a game they will pay for it to support it.
I won't support an unfinished game, I consider Patreon, kickstarter, and so on as near worthless sites. I was hopeful at first, but all good things come to an end. I will support this game if he chooses to monetize it after it is finished. If he actually fills out the remaining updates with good content, and quits with the erotica style sex, I wouldn't mind giving DS $10 for his game. I have seen Max's dick way too much, need to expand the visuals in the game.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes