a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think we're going to see it happen either, but I'd prefer it over trying to rewrite the current game or tacking new content onto the end of it. I don't really want to say goodbye to the characters, but the story only has so much energy left. I'm hoping that BB will go with a totally new incest game at least, rather than his Glamour remake. A new incest game would skip a lot of the issues BB currently has.

And yeah, I'd love to see some pregnancy too. Obviously, not everyone would be interested in it, but I would love the option to impregnate any of the family members, either intentionally or accidentally. It's not so much that I want to see them be pregnant, as I just want to get them pregnant, if that makes sense.
Kissing, pregnancy, pleasing and full on romance for at least Lisa. I would like to see if for all the woman but only Lisa/Olivia GF routs ever mention romance.

Reactions: Mighty J

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Eric needs to be out of the game somehow, or rewritten so he's totally avoidable or even optional. But I don't see DS rewriting that much of the game
Hoping for a rewrite of the game is as realistic as this becoming an NTR game! LOL
He is what he is...He isn't NTR and he isn't anything but someone to get rid of.
Those who want NTR should try searching for an NTR game not an Incest game which in most cases is about stealing your loved ones from other NORMAL sexual partners in favor of yourself!

Eric = your mum lover = mum love him => NTR?
Max = her son = steal mum from Eric = ???
That's the real issue isn't it?
The folks who like NTR doesn't realize that the Eric Mom relationship AT BEST is just voyeurism since Mom belongs to Eric. He never has sex with the sisters so that wasn't NTR either.

If Eric had not showed up until after Max and Mom had sex only THEN would it have been an NTR Cuck situation.
But they are so desperate for NTR content that they projected using their IMAGINATION that any male other than MC as being cucked by him and NTR.

Eric never once takes his family away from him!
There are there the other 5 days of the week when eric isn't around.
This idea that Eric is NTR content is just a figment of their overly desperate for NTR content imagination!

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Hoping for a rewrite of the game is as realistic as this becoming an NTR game! LOL
He is what he is...He isn't NTR and he isn't anything but someone to get rid of.
Those who want NTR should try searching for an NTR game not an Incest game which in most cases is about stealing your loved ones from other NORMAL sexual partners in favor of yourself!

That's the real issue isn't it?
The folks who like NTR doesn't realize that the Eric Mom relationship AT BEST is just voyeurism since Mom belongs to Eric. He never has sex with the sisters so that wasn't NTR either.

If Eric had not showed up until after Max and Mom had sex only THEN would it have been an NTR Cuck situation.
But they are so desperate for NTR content that they projected using their IMAGINATION that any male other than MC as being cucked by him and NTR.

Eric never once takes his family away from him!
There are there the other 5 days of the week when eric isn't around.
This idea that Eric is NTR content is just a figment of their overly desperate for NTR content imagination!
I can see some of the points you are making but going by the dictionary definition, this is as NTR as it gets. Max clearly has a sexual interest in his family. This is from vndb - "The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor." He who shall not be named knows of Max's feelings and trys to remove him from the game (you get a game over if you fail) so he can have his way with the entire family. NTR in a nutshell right there.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well, i guess I m late.x'D
I really laugh too much when I'm photoshoping that.
Yeah can understand that. Wanted to drop it many times in middle of heated discussion, but rather didn't pour more gasoline to fire. :)

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
the main problem with this game is that we dont have a walk through. so one have to do the same thing again and again. it takes more then 2 hours for each version to find out all the elements. some are well hidden that sometime we could not find how to get there. some players would say that "its the most interesting thing of this game which makes it much popular. you try and try and when you find the solution the pleasure is huge." i would not argue with them. but to me its too boring.

but we are lucky because there are some people who are always there to help. even if the same question is asked again and again. they dont get angry to answer them. many many thanks to them..

Reactions: a1fox3

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
the main problem with this game is that we dont have a walk through. so one have to do the same thing again and again. it takes more then 2 hours for each version to find out all the elements. some are well hidden that sometime we could not find how to get there. some players would say that "its the most interesting thing of this game which makes it much popular. you try and try and when you find the solution the pleasure is huge." i would not argue with them. but to me its too boring.

but we are lucky because there are some people who are always there to help. even if the same question is asked again and again. they dont get angry to answer them. many many thanks to them..
ya thanks to @a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Sure there is walkthrough just have to look at right thread.

Got quite few of them on page 1 post 1 and 2. Also beside that it got 257 pages with search option :eazyHype:.

And if this is not enough there are lots of us there who try to help ppl that wants help and rarely get even like for that, but ppl still help.

As one from developer side goes, don't expect one and you wont be disappointed.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Sure there is walkthrough just have to look at right thread.

Got quite few of them on page 1 post 1 and 2. Also beside that it got 257 pages with search option :eazyHype:.

And if this is not enough there are lots of us there who try to help ppl that wants help and rarely get even like for that, but ppl still help.

As one from developer side goes, don't expect one and you wont be disappointed.
i know that. thats help a lot. i mean to say DS does not publish a walk through like other games.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Patreon player/payers have access to DS walkthrough.
You think there is one. I mean we got few 40€ patrons here that drops pictures and am pretty sure that if there would be Walkthrough they would post it. There were some tips aka tricks and i wouldn't count that among walk....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You think there is one. I mean we got few 40€ patrons here that drops pictures and am pretty sure that if there would be Walkthrough they would post it. There were some tips aka tricks and i wouldn't count that among walk....
So they are not heroes.
ok. but like DMD we get it free after some time.
There is no walkthrough. I'm his patreon. Only some tips and tricks.
Before it went black there was mention of one and DS told the guy to pm him for the link.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
plz anything (almost) but not the pregnancy. its so horrible. if its introduce must give an option to avoid it.
Yes I agree to the "avoid" part either by pills or an abortion.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I agree to the "avoid" part either by pills or an abortion.
Pills are already in game Olivia is using them, this why you can cream her, but i agree if he decide to go this way i hope we will get some options how to handle it.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes