Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
He who shall not be named knows of Max's feelings and trys to remove him from the game (you get a game over if you fail) so he can have his way with the entire family. NTR in a nutshell right there.
But he doesn't know about Max's feelings until after he is already in a sexual relationship with his mother...
There is no relationship other than Mother Son...
By your definition, His father if he was in this game would also make this an NTR game if he slept with his mother...

I prefer the Urban Dictionary definition...

literally means " " and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy.
Max is never her partner in that description so the only one being Cucked is Eric and only after Eric is gone with the exception of a HJ you can get when massaging her while he is still around.

If Eric had appeared AFTER Max had the sexual relationship with his family only then it would fit the situation you are looking for.

Reactions: dipp007 and a1fox3

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Kissing, pregnancy, pleasing and full on romance for at least Lisa. I would like to see if for all the woman but only Lisa/Olivia GF routs ever mention romance.
plz anything (almost) but not the pregnancy . its horrible. I know its just a game but it will suck the fun out of it plus it will look awful. if its introduced must give a way to avoid it.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I actually mean't to mention this. I've seen a reboot mentioned a few times having played catch on this thread. While I agree it would improve the game overall, it's too much of an ask and probably too time intensive. I'll just keep a save file that is just after cleansing the house of his existence. This way I can replay the whole thing again after a few updates for the almost full game experience.

I'm going to say it...I'd love to see some impregnation/pregnancy added to the game before DS moves on. God do I feel dirty saying that but it's just my thing XD
You shouldn't.Everyone have different fetishes.I can propose Corruption/will have pregnancy in future/ and Lab Rats/have since last update?/ for you if you like impregnation.Also Dreaming of Dana and Katie's Corruption probably will have but not soon,maybe next year.
Isn't this work like a walkthrough?

Reactions: Siddington

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You shouldn't.Everyone have different fetishes.I can propose Corruption/will have pregnancy in future/ and Lab Rats/have since last update?/ for you if you like impregnation.Also Dreaming of Dana and Katie's Corruption probably will have but not soon,maybe next year.
Isn't this work like a walkthrough?
Yes it is for only 1 way without other choices that could be made.
With all walkthrough that is listed on page 1 post 1 and 2 there is almost a complete walkthrough for the game.

This walkthrouhg is best for new players to get started and needs to be followed after the 10 days is up until Max can support himself with his website.

Then the rest of them can take over.

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
This walkthrouhg is best for new players to get started and needs to be followed after the 10 days is up until Max can support himself with his website.
I wouldn't say that walkthrough is a good start because it does tend to lead people down the Olivia Path by sayingLisa GF is less rewarding. But it is actually the most rewarding path in the game as currently written.

We really need to create a much better walkthrough to point people to and you have one don't you?

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
But he doesn't know about Max's feelings until after he is already in a sexual relationship with his mother...
There is no relationship other than Mother Son...
By your definition, His father if he was in this game would also make this an NTR game if he slept with his mother...

I prefer the Urban Dictionary definition...

Max is never her partner in that description so the only one being Cucked is Eric and only after Eric is gone with the exception of a HJ you can get when massaging her while he is still around.

If Eric had appeared AFTER Max had the sexual relationship with his family only then it would fit the situation you are looking for.
You roleplay as the MC. Whether or not you see He who shall not be named's actions as NTR is up to you I guess. When I first started BB I was aiming for the mother straight off the bat so I did. By the definition I'm familiar with having read 100's of Japanese VNs is that it is NTR. Whether that douchebag cares about the MCs feeling is irrelevant. The MC has feelings for someone, douchebag knows, cares very little and even rubs it in his face all whilst trying to remove him from the house. It's NTR from the main characters perspective. "Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist." I don't know how better to put it. If you don't get as involved/emotionally invested in the MC as some people then from your point of view it's all fine. Not a problem, nothing to see here

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
plz anything (almost) but not the pregnancy . its horrible. I know its just a game but it will suck the fun out of it plus it will look awful. if its introduced must give a way to avoid it.
There is no reason why it couldn't be made a choice in the game...
For those that want it they mess with the pills....
For those that don't want it they simply use the pills!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wouldn't say that walkthrough is a good start because it does tend to lead people down the Olivia Path by sayingLisa GF is less rewarding. But it is actually the most rewarding path in the game as currently written.

We really need to create a much better walkthrough to point people to and you have one don't you?
I don't see how it leads to just Olivia because down at the bottom has all 3 paths for GF.

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You roleplay as the MC. Whether or not you see He who shall not be named's actions as NTR is up to you I guess. When I first started BB I was aiming for the mother straight off the bat so I did. By the definition I'm familiar with having read 100's of Japanese VNs is that it is NTR. Whether that douchebag cares about the MCs feeling is irrelevant. The MC has feelings for someone, douchebag knows, cares very little and even rubs it in his face all whilst trying to remove him from the house. It's NTR from the main characters perspective. "Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist." I don't know how better to put it. If you don't get as involved/emotionally invested in the MC as some people then from your point of view it's all fine. Not a problem, nothing to see here
Doesn't matter who you roleplay as....
You have NO RELATIONSHIP with her other than Mother Son. There is NO SEXUAL TENSION between the two!
They are not married or in any relationship that could conceive having SEX!
If Dad Fucks Mom does that make this Neotare too since you are playing the son?

You are PROJECTING NTR game roles to characters in the game that simply doesn't exist in the story.
All because you wish they had existed that way.
Max is not a Lover or Significant OTHER to Mom...She is just his Mom and her boyfriend having sex with her is not cuckolding since her kid had no reasonable expectation of sleeping with her at that point in the story...

If they HAD fooled around and then Eric arrived your genre would be correct but that is not what the story is.

Reactions: a1fox3

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I don't see how it leads to just Olivia because down at the bottom has all 3 paths for GF.
You think the Lisa Jewlery path is better than the Yoga with Mom path? (It may be I never completed the jewelry path)
We all know Olivia is a dead end at the mo...Unless he mkes that bridge which would then make Oliva path the best one to go for as you get everything except yoga.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I'm considering going into the salt mining business, just a couple pages of this thread would make me millions.

Steering back onto the road.

Anyone have any predictions on what they think the preview images are going to lead to? We have two solid ones with the mom so that could be some exciting stuff. Plus a shopping trip!

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
There is no reason why it couldn't be made a choice in the game...
For those that want it they mess with the pills....
For those that don't want it they simply use the pills!
i also said that. just dont make it unavoidable. may be add a new opportunity.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Doesn't matter who you roleplay as....
You have NO RELATIONSHIP with her other than Mother Son. There is NO SEXUAL TENSION between the two!
They are not married or in any relationship that could conceive having SEX!
If Dad Fucks Mom does that make this Neotare too since you are playing the son?

You are PROJECTING NTR game roles to characters in the game that simply doesn't exist in the story.
All because you wish they had existed that way.
Max is not a Lover or Significant OTHER to Mom...She is just his Mom and her boyfriend having sex with her is not cuckolding since her kid had no reasonable expectation of sleeping with her at that point in the story...

If they HAD fooled around and then Eric arrived your genre would be correct but that is not what the story is.
So lt's just say you in RL had feelings for your mother, sexual feelings, then you had to watch whilst a guy came in and started screwing her silly knowing full well you had feelings for her, having caught you peeping, you wouldn't consider that NTR at all? I know you are going by the mighty Urban Dictionary for your definition but I wouldn't treat that as a Visual Novel Gospel. Pretty sure I'd trust a Japanese interpretation of it any day. Any way I'm done, as there's no point continuing this discussion. You see it your way and that's fine, I see it my way and that's fine also. All good fun :)

Reactions: Corambis

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Any one care to share an opinion on whether the Olivia route is worth a shot. Lisa grew on me so much I could hardly encourage her to shack up with some other bloke in my first playthrough. Anyone?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You think the Lisa Jewlery path is better than the Yoga with Mom path? (It may be I never completed the jewelry path)
We all know Olivia is a dead end at the mo...Unless he mkes that bridge which would then make Oliva path the best one to go for as you get everything except yoga.
Well one can hope for :) if he don't plan on making its own training i see that income as slackers way to do the path. Beside that all we can do is wait.

Any one care to share an opinion on whether the Olivia route is worth a shot. Lisa grew on me so much I could hardly encourage her to shack up with some other bloke in my first playthrough. Anyone?
If its your 1st run i advise you to keep that decision for late as possible do other stuff before what you can and keep save for later if you want to try other paths, and for 1st run specially if you are planing to do game more than 1nce is best to start with Lisa path because we don't know when we will receive more content for Olivia as for me its worth it, but thats my advice.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The jewelry path only has a little more eye candy at the beginning of the game and no yoga. Otherwise the 2 paths are the same. (There is a minor busting by Lisa in the yoga when Max gets mom topless during yoga.)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Olivia route is a placebo for Lisa's pussy since you can't do shit to her yet. If I were I'd get the save editor finish Olivia route to keep her as fuckpet with Lisa on the side doing some mild stuff THEN enable KiraNightvisits value (I think that was the name)... that allows you to cheat-enable Lisa's sex training as if she was your GF while having Olivia at the same time.

So far I got no glitches and unlocked full anal with Lisa + Olivia as GF.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Olivia route is a placebo for Lisa's pussy since you can't do shit to her yet. If I were I'd get the save editor finish Olivia route to keep her as fuckpet with Lisa on the side doing some mild stuff THEN enable KiraNightvisits value (I think that was the name)... that allows you to cheat-enable Lisa's sex training as if she was your GF while having Olivia at the same time.

We may get more sex with Lisa in the upcoming updates, it is hinted at by a convo between Max and Lisa at the end game of the Olivia path. OP Lisa fooling around 7.jpg

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Well now that sure sounds interesting and worth a quick shufty . Never met Olivia at all so don't really know what I'm missing

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Yeah but thats the thing when you play around with variables now if game would be complete would say fine, but to waste don't know 10/50 h depend how much you play and next update mess your save its not yet worth it at least not yet for me maybe at the end if there will be no other way around.

There are already tons of mods that ppl are using and its messing with their saves already you can as fox all about it.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes