notm

Aug 19, 2017
FWIW, I did the the Olivia branch first and absolutely loved it. I'm now doing the Lisa gf path and am loving it too. There is more content in the Lisa gf paths, but the appeal of the Olivia path hasn't faded from my memory.

Reactions: Darkaura and a1fox3

notm

Aug 19, 2017
Question for the mods... can a new thread be opened and stickied for all of the Eric talk, allowing for those who want to argue the ability to argue, and for the rest of us an ability to shut it down in this thread (much like has been done with the walk through thread)?

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Don't worry from my end @notm I won't be commenting on the subject again. Seemed like a valid discussion at first, I'm new and I just wanted to understand a few perspectives but it's clearly been done to death and no more needs to be said. I'm sorry if I have annoyed anyone tonight

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
But he doesn't know about Max's feelings until after he is already in a sexual relationship with his mother...
There is no relationship other than Mother Son...
By your definition, His father if he was in this game would also make this an NTR game if he slept with his mother...

I prefer the Urban Dictionary definition...

Max is never her partner in that description so the only one being Cucked is Eric and only after Eric is gone with the exception of a HJ you can get when massaging her while he is still around.

If Eric had appeared AFTER Max had the sexual relationship with his family only then it would fit the situation you are looking for.
Funny, if you look up NTR on their website, you get an entirely different definition:

This one doesn't mention a relationship at all, and in fact fits exactly what is happening in the game to Max. This definition is closer to what people hold to rather than the one you dug up. Things are complicated here by the incest, but it's still NTR. It also seems to be what most people view it as.

Reactions: Siddington

notm

Aug 19, 2017
Don't worry from my end @notm I won't be commenting on the subject again. Seemed like a valid discussion at first, I'm new and I just wanted to understand a few perspectives but it's clearly been done to death and no more needs to be said. I'm sorry if I have annoyed anyone tonight
Please don't take any offence to my question/idea. The topic has come up so many times and this is just the latest one (although also one of the more calm and rational discussions that I remember). If there was a thread devoted to it with previous discussion, perhaps those that want to discuss it would have a much more fulfilling discussion, and those annoyed by the topic wouldn't even see it?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
So lt's just say you in RL had feelings for your mother, sexual feelings, then you had to watch whilst a guy came in and started screwing her silly knowing full well you had feelings for her, having caught you peeping, you wouldn't consider that NTR at all? I know you are going by the mighty Urban Dictionary for your definition but I wouldn't treat that as a Visual Novel Gospel. Pretty sure I'd trust a Japanese interpretation of it any day. Any way I'm done, as there's no point continuing this discussion. You see it your way and that's fine, I see it my way and that's fine also. All good fun :)
Visual Novel Gospel?
NTR is nothing more than a shorthand for Neotare! What does that translate to?

While you may have had these feeling for Mother playing Max, Max himself NEVER ONCE states he wants Mom and Eric is in his way. All he does is try to stop Eric from fucking his family and that could be as much because he doesn't want Eric cheating on his mother than any stated desire on his part.

The notion that Max wanted Mom was injected into the game by you not the script or story!
You are PROJECTING a relationship that simply does not exist in the game...In your mind YES in the game NO!

Funny, if you look up NTR on their website, you get an entirely different definition:

This one doesn't mention a relationship at all, and in fact fits exactly what is happening in the game to Max. This definition is closer to what people hold to rather than the one you dug up. Things are complicated here by the incest, but it's still NTR. It also seems to be what most people view it as.
Right it doesn't mention relationship at all...
But it is shorthand for Neotare that DOES!
It is even mentioned in the description I provided.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I think if the mod's did that and simply moved all posts with "ntr" or "eric" in the text, this thread would shed like 400 pages.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The jewelry path only has a little more eye candy at the beginning of the game and no yoga. Otherwise the 2 paths are the same. (There is a minor busting by Lisa in the yoga when Max gets mom topless during yoga.)
Got it...I still say if he makes a bridge between Olivia and Lisa that will be the best route in the end.

Reactions: Darkaura and notm

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Got it...I still say if he makes a bridge between Olivia and Lisa that will be the best route in the end.
Agreed, the Olivia path has some awesome sex scene's the only flaw in it's current form is the lack of content/cut off with Lisa. More content and/or a bridge to the Lisa gf path be perfect.

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think if the mod's did that and simply moved all posts with "ntr" or "eric" in the text, this thread would shed like 400 pages.
And would probably also make this thread be mostly inactive since there really isn't enough content from month to month to keep any discussion going....

I agree Eric is a dead beat horse...
All I'm trying to do is get the few who misguidedly downloaded an Incest game expectng it to be an NTR game instead to leave the horse alone and use their energies towards finding or convincing some other developer (or DS himself for all I care) into creating an NTR genre game they can sink their teeth into, Get their Kicks and stop needing to try and turn every other genre into a vehicle for theirs.

Even DS has come out to say nothing about Eric is NTR, Neotare or Cuckold...
He may be an obstacle you need to overcome to get some sex but he is not meant to please the cucks or be a focus of this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

literally means " " and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a heroine be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy.
So if we take this, there is no way in hell is there NTR in this game.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Agreed, the Olivia path has some awesome sex scene's the only flaw in it's current form is the lack of content/cut off with Lisa. More content and/or a bridge to the Lisa gf path be perfect.
My favorite line in the game is in the Olivia path...After you cum in Lisa's mouth she says how she is going to sleep with the taste in her mouth...
First instance I can remember in this game where Mx cumming was appreciated by anyone other than Kira.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I didnt hate or like eric...he was easy to get rid of once I got tired of the interference.WOuld love to have Kates mom show max exactly what they are doing to eric...could have been a funny end to erics story lol

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Correct...The NTR is injected into the story in the player's imagination. But in the story itself it really doesn't exist at all!
Mom doesn't belong to Max sexually, romantically and neither shows any sign that they are sexually curious about each other. Max Peeps not because he wants his mother but because he just wants to see naked women. Even when he gets aroused he tries to cover it up. So he knows that the women are not his and without that there really is no NTR.
No more than it would be if a girl you had a crush on but never gave you the time of day went out with someone else would be NTR.
The human Player injects that into the story on their own.

And DS is on record as saying that NTR was never his goal with Eric.

Reactions: a1fox3

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Correct...The NTR is injected into the story in the player's imagination. But in the story itself it really doesn't exist at all!
Mom doesn't belong to Max sexually, romantically and neither shows any sign that they are sexually curious about each other. Max Peeps not because he wants his mother but because he just wants to see naked women. Even when he gets aroused he tries to cover it up. So he knows that the women are not his and without that there really is no NTR.
No more than it would be if a girl you had a crush on but never gave you the time of day went out with someone else would be NTR.
The human Player injects that into the story on their own.

And DS is on record as saying that NTR was never his goal with Eric.
That's just one definition, which doesn't even match up with other definitions on the same website. I'd also argue that in the context of an incest game, especially where Max has expressed a sexual interest in his mother, he could meet the definition of "significant other", which is a somewhat vague term. There is nothing in the definition about belonging to the person. That is something you are injecting yourself. The entire NTR term is vague enough and poorly defined that you can't quite get the same definition twice wherever I look. I see it translated as "cuckold", but that's just translating to the closest English term. But like a lot of Japanese terms, it can't be translated as a single word. The literal translation seems to be along the lines of "to take away by sleeping with".

And what about Kira, who, if I remember correctly, is blackmailed into sex by Eric after having sex with Max?

As far as DS is concerned, I don't think he really is clear on what NTR means. He lists voyeurism as a fetish in the game, but I suspect that means "watch Eric screw your loved ones". He's confessed to not really understanding the incest fetish either, so this isn't too big a stretch. NTR also doesn't have to be his explicit goal for it to be the effective result. Movies, books, and games are full of unintended results.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well for my self i really hope he wont abandon (permanently) this path, but if he does your solution is fine with me.
If he makes a bridge then Olivia could be repeatable and expanded on anytime you decided to buy sleeping pills.

My idea is:
Have Lisa decide she wants to try sex after watching Max and Olivia.
It goes badly which leads to doing the training.
Once Max and Lisa are far enough along in the training, the Olivia Visits let you choose who to fuck, Olivia or Lisa.

I also suspect that Kira will get Lisa into women at some point for Movie purposes...
That could also lead to more scenes with Olivia during the threesomes as well...

I don't really care if Olivia gets much more content as it's not incest other than Sister being involved. And since you will never fuck Lisa until you have gone through the training it makes sense that he makes the bridge to Lisa GF and whatever he throws in extra involving Olivia is a bonus.

Reactions: notm

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
That's just one definition
No it was a TRANSLATION!
a DIRECT translation of what Neotare means in English.
NTR is nothing more than a short hand way of saying Neotare.
You are trying to make NTR different than neotare...
They are the SAME THING! Neotare translated means Cuckold! LITERALLY!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes