micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If he makes a bridge then Olivia could be repeatable and expanded on anytime you decided to buy sleeping pills.

My idea is:
Have Lisa decide she wants to try sex after watching Max and Olivia.
It goes badly which leads to doing the training.
Once Max and Lisa are far enough along in the training, the Olivia Visits let you choose who to fuck, Olivia or Lisa.

I also suspect that Kira will get Lisa into women at some point for Movie purposes...
That could also lead to more scenes with Olivia during the threesomes as well...

I don't really care if Olivia gets much more content as it's not incest other than Sister being involved. And since you will never fuck Lisa until you have gone through the training it makes sense that he makes the bridge to Lisa GF and whatever he throws in extra involving Olivia is a bonus.
Yeah that would be great, as long as you can progress on that path. And also as concern me i really don't care much bout incest or not i just like it :) .

Also as did told some time ago if there is really this much of thing bout incest or not they can easy make her half sister since father seem to be one horny fucker and wanted to have both families in same place (like pilots got one in each city :) ).

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
No it was a TRANSLATION!
a DIRECT translation of what Neotare means in English.
NTR is nothing more than a short hand way of saying Neotare.
You are trying to make NTR different than neotare...
They are the SAME THING! Neotare translated means Cuckold! LITERALLY!
Yet as I pointed out, on Urban Dictionary Neotare and NTR have different definitions, even though they're the same thing. Under those circumstances, you can't claim that one definition has more validity than the other. I also noticed that you completely ignored my question about Kira, as what happens with her does seem to fall within even your definition. She has a relationship with Max, and suddenly Eric is sleeping with her.

Can we at least agree that the definition of NTR is muddied, and that while what happens in the game doesn't meet all definitions of NTR, it does meet others, and gives an NTR feel to those parts of the game?

Reactions: Darkaura

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No it was a TRANSLATION!
a DIRECT translation of what Neotare means in English.
NTR is nothing more than a short hand way of saying Neotare.
You are trying to make NTR different than neotare...
They are the SAME THING! Neotare translated means Cuckold! LITERALLY!
To be precise, literal translation when it comes to japanese is usually wrong as they see things differently. It's like a lolicon translated to pedophile tho it's not the same for them.

Reactions: Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's just one definition, which doesn't even match up with other definitions on the same website. I'd also argue that in the context of an incest game, especially where Max has expressed a sexual interest in his mother, he could meet the definition of "significant other", which is a somewhat vague term. There is nothing in the definition about belonging to the person. That is something you are injecting yourself. The entire NTR term is vague enough and poorly defined that you can't quite get the same definition twice wherever I look. I see it translated as "cuckold", but that's just translating to the closest English term. But like a lot of Japanese terms, it can't be translated as a single word. The literal translation seems to be along the lines of "to take away by sleeping with".

And what about Kira, who, if I remember correctly, is blackmailed into sex by Eric after having sex with Max?

As far as DS is concerned, I don't think he really is clear on what NTR means. He lists voyeurism as a fetish in the game, but I suspect that means "watch Eric screw your loved ones". He's confessed to not really understanding the incest fetish either, so this isn't too big a stretch. NTR also doesn't have to be his explicit goal for it to be the effective result. Movies, books, and games are full of unintended results.
Only if you allow Eric to do this will that happen.
You can stop Eric in his tracks and he only gets to touch Ann. I have proven this is 2 different walkthroughs.

All soruces that I can find about NTR "cuckold" is this. (WEBSTER DICTIONARIES) "Definition of cuckold: a man whose wife is unfaithful.

From Wikipedia: A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.

And a more funny one:

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

No where in this game does this happen.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Only if you allow Eric to do this will that happen.
You can stop Eric in his tracks and he only gets to touch Ann. I have proven this is 2 different walkthroughs.

All soruces that I can find about NTR "cuckold" is this. (WEBSTER DICTIONARIES) "Definition of cuckold: a man whose wife is unfaithful.

From Wikipedia: A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.

And a more funny one:

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

No where in this game does this happen.
It's not a case of "letting" Eric have sex with Kira. You don't give him permission to do it, or let it happen through inaction. It happens because you make a choice in the game that you wouldn't expect to lead to him sleeping with Kira. The entire Eric part of the story is about every "good" choice you make being twisted against you.

And NTR does not equal cuckold. It's a rough translation of a concept that does not actually exist in English, as Ignazzio points out. Add to this the fact that the definition of cuckold that you just quoted contradicts the definition of neotare you've linked before. Your NTR definition didn't say anything about it being exclusively about a husband. NTR is a broader concept that seems very poorly defined in English, and seems even vague in Japanese. At one end of the spectrum, maybe it does mean cuckold, but that doesn't seem accurate based on the other definitions you yourself listed for NTR. At the other end of the spectrum, it seems to mean "they're sleeping with the person I'm interested in," and that's closer to the definition that people operate under. I don't think you're necessarily wrong is saying Ann and Eric doesn't match all definitions of NTR. But it isn't excluded by all definitions either. Kira and Eric is more clearly covered.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not a case of "letting" Eric have sex with Kira. You don't give him permission to do it, or let it happen through inaction. It happens because you make a choice in the game that you wouldn't expect to lead to him sleeping with Kira. The entire Eric part of the story is about every "good" choice you make being twisted against you.

And NTR does not equal cuckold. It's a rough translation of a concept that does not actually exist in English, as Ignazzio points out. Add to this the fact that the definition of cuckold that you just quoted contradicts the definition of neotare you've linked before. Your NTR definition didn't say anything about it being exclusively about a husband. NTR is a broader concept that seems very poorly defined in English, and seems even vague in Japanese. At one end of the spectrum, maybe it does mean cuckold, but that doesn't seem accurate based on the other definitions you yourself listed for NTR. At the other end of the spectrum, it seems to mean "they're sleeping with the person I'm interested in," and that's closer to the definition that people operate under. I don't think you're necessarily wrong is saying Ann and Eric doesn't match all definitions of NTR. But it isn't excluded by all definitions either. Kira and Eric is more clearly covered.
Just because you have 1 definition that does not fit the idea's that other have, yours is the only one that matters and you try to force it on others. Your 1 definition in not my definition from 3 sources and there is many more sources that have the same.

You still don't get do you.

You do both photo shoots and then get the BJ from Kira and you can block Eric from touching Kira.
Without cheats Eric never touches any other women in my game other than Ann who is his girlfriend. Not Max's girlfriend.
Do you understand now, HE DOES NOT TOUCH THE OTHER WOMEN IN MY GAME, SO NTR IS BULLSHIT FOR THIS GAME.

Man some people can be so hardheaded they got there heads up the asses.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Just because you have 1 definition that does not fit the idea's that other have, yours is the only one that matters and you try to force it on others. Your 1 definition in not my definition from 3 sources and there is many more sources that have the same.

You still don't get do you.

You do both photo shoots and then get the BJ from Kira and you can block Eric from touching Kira.
Without cheats Eric never touches any other women in my game other than Ann who is his girlfriend. Not Max's girlfriend.
Do you understand now, HE DOES NOT TOUCH THE OTHER WOMEN IN MY GAME, SO NTR IS BULLSHIT FOR THIS GAME.

Man some people can be so hardheaded they got there heads up the asses.
You talk about three different definitions you use, but none of them are the same. You switch to whichever one best suits your argument at the moment. Then you pick and choose what points you respond to in your posts, excluding anything you can't explain away. There are definitions that support your view. There are definitions that support mine. All that says is that there isn't a concrete definition of NTR. Which means we can't conclusively say that Eric's part of the game isn't NTR. A lot of people think it is, or at least pretty damn close. It's like arguing if a step-sister or adopted sister counts as incest or not. Some would count it as such, while others wouldn't. The definition is kind of blurry, especially because it's kind of a taboo concept. The fact that you found a way to avoid the NTR in your playthroughs of the game doesn't change the experience of others.

You're at least partially right. But so am I. I'm not saying I'm totally right. But I am saying that you aren't either. This game does contain aspects that many people would say are NTR.

Now, this has been fun, but I don't see you changing your point of view at all. You won't consider that the concept of NTR is broader than your limited definition, despite quoting varying definitions of it. I won't accept that the definition of it is as specific as you make it, especially when so many people believe otherwise.

Thanks for the engaging discussion. But I'm sure we're boring the hell out of people, and will drive the mod nuts when he sees this.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Jesus, are you guys STILL discussing if the content on this game can be labeled NTR or not??? There are literally HUNDREDS upon hundreds of pages with this stupid discussion spread over dozens of threads, ffs, create a subforum for discussion of semantics in erotica subgenres already and stop filling the whole forum with this broken record bullshit.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Eric = your mum lover = mum love him => NTR?
Eric also forbade Max from fucking Alice, Lisa, and for a while, even Kira, because he intended to fuck all four and keep them for himself. If that isn't cock-blocking, I don't know what is.

And I agree with the previous poster: Let it go! Most of us hated him, his name has become a verb synonymous with NTR, and he's gone. If you like NTR, go find a game with that in it, or better yet, go design and code your own.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Seems to me that quite a few people here are unaware of some of the mods and cheats out there.... Max can leave the house and go shopping with the ladies...you can add 100,000 to Max's money any time you wish. You can (I think) dump Eric within a day or two of his arrival....and many more options that allow Max to bang all the women...well except Lisa...I'm not sure if this is available at any other site but I tripped over it a few days ago.....hxxps://svscomics.com/download/368165/sandlust-big-brother-version-021002

If I violated any rules here by posting this link please forgive me... just trying to help

Peace

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
...his name has become a verb synonymous with NTR, and he's gone. If you like NTR, go find a game with that in it...
I don't really care about all this discussion right now but this sentence made my day xD If he's synonymous with NTR and we have to find a game with NTR BB seems like a place as he's there:p

Reactions: Darkaura

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I don't really care about all this discussion right now but this sentence made my day XD If he's synonymous with NTR and we have to find a game with NTR BB seems like a place as he's there:p
I've had several guys in chat and on Discord talk about a game, and someone will ask, "Is there an Eric in it?" or "Is that character going to Eric the MC?"

But you're right: After this post, I won't bring it up or comment on anyone else's bringing it up ever again. Like the mods, I'm sure, I'm just tired of it.

Reactions: a1fox3

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
But you're right: After this post, I won't bring it up or comment on anyone else's bringing it up ever again. Like the mods, I'm sure, I'm just tired of it.
Man, I like Eric and I'm tired of this discussions as well:p 532 pages and like 400 will be for him. That's marketing value \m/ Still, I don't see a way to stop them. New players will start them over again. There's no solution

Reactions: Walt Dee

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Man, I like Eric and I'm tired of this discussions as well:p 532 pages and like 400 will be for him. That's marketing value \m/ Still, I don't see a way to stop them. New players will start them over again. There's no solution
How about a sticky post or something?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
People never seem to read the first page anyway based on the questions I see posted. Maybe it could be at the top of every page? I think people will still post about him though, if only to troll. There's a certain amount of room for discussion about Eric and related topics in this thread. He is part of the game, as much as I hate to admit it. But unfortunately it's usually the same stuff being discussed again and again.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nah, this forum consists of a bunch of horndogs. They won't read it or will ignore it.

People never seem to read the first page anyway based on the questions I see posted. Maybe it could be at the top of every page? I think people will still post about him though, if only to troll. There's a certain amount of room for discussion about Eric and related topics in this thread. He is part of the game, as much as I hate to admit it. But unfortunately it's usually the same stuff being discussed again and again.
That's right. I love his content and wish for more but it's like at least 350 pages of the same things that were said in a previous 50 pages. Hell, even now we are talking about him oO I see no solution. It's like a clash of fans of 2 different types of music. They will attack the other one without listening about themselves. And they can talk about it forever. We're doomed. I don't think post at the top would do anything

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes