a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
NTR and Eric fans get out of here and go vent there ->

I knew it would not last, already locked and once TCMS gets on it will be deleted.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I knew it would not last, already locked and once TCMS gets on it will be deleted.
Hard for it to survive when 1 post is already an attack. If people could focus on serious things like cure for cancer as much as they do when they attack/defend their fetishes this world would be a better place

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
NTR and Eric fans get out of here and go vent there ->

I wish I could like your comment more. One click is not enough. Too bad it's locked though, but this thread would be a heart attack to monitor I figure that much.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I don't want any more Eric myself, however I didn't really see DS saying that there will be no more Eric. He considers Eric a "route" since when some1 asked him what's in the new update, he said everything apart from "Eric and Olivia routes"
Last thing he said on patreon ; ''Not sure that Eric stuff will go forward. Too many people are strongly against it.''
If you are a patreon of him you can find it under About 0.9

Reactions: jande21

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
IRL That's the law in the south in the USA, temporary insanity! I catch my woman with any man and as long as I don't go get a gun, e.g. I have it on me... I can blow his and her brains out! If I have to go and get a gun it's murder because I had time to cool down and think about it. I don't go anywhere without packing! Besides they were the ones who broke God's Law and who really cares about man's law? I don't!
Cool story bruh, but stay on topic. This ain't Reddit.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This thread is pure cancer. Barely get any time to get on these days and still I have to go through hundreds of comments about NTR.
If you're so fucking tired of hearing about NTR stop talking and replying to people about it. Stop giving them attention. Talk about how the shopping thing is cool or how the game can be improved, have on topic discussions so the thread is flooded with hundreds of comments about the actual game instead of having hundreds of comments about the shit that everyone claims they are tired of.
Fucking hell.

One a side note I'd just like to thanks the anon who has been giving me the pics for this last update. Haven't had time to send him a message this past last week so thought I'd do it now. Thanks a lot man :)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I gave you the description of netorare the word which came from japan which came from hentai.
No it came from the japanese language. That is where Hentai got it!
I'm done with the Cucks...Or those that think Voyeurism is Cuck!

DS stated on Patreon that there was going to be no more content with Eric.
DEAL WITH THAT! But not here!

Link me to that specific post since I can't find it.
It's on Patreon...
And that is also where anyone who wants Eric content to post that crap on.
You won't get anywhere anymore over there than you are getting here but maybe you can trick DS into making an NTR game for you after V1.0 of BB is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Note to TCMS...I didn't make that middle post...Can't remember who did
I did.
I've said multiple times I don't want it, just sayin that DS didn't mention anything specific here on f95. Stay positive and calm the fuck down, sensitive cuntface haters lol, i get it that he won't be in the game anymore and I'm happy with that choice myself. I've said, it was only nitpicking, since I'm tired of Eric haters fabricating "evidence", since that's the main reason that NTR lovers keep fighting back.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
This thread is pure cancer. Barely get any time to get on these days and still I have to go through hundreds of comments about NTR.
If you're so fucking tired of hearing about NTR stop talking and replying to people about it. Stop giving them attention. Talk about how the shopping thing is cool or how the game can be improved, have on topic discussions so the thread is flooded with hundreds of comments about the actual game instead of having hundreds of comments about the shit that everyone claims they are tired of.
Fucking hell.

One a side note I'd just like to thanks the anon who has been giving me the pics for this last update. Haven't had time to send him a message this past last week so thought I'd do it now. Thanks a lot man :)
NTR sub thread where people can kill each other with their keyboards and prohibit the topic here.onky solution imo.DoD had only one bad NTR discussion night and @jande21 created the ntr thread

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
to this day i dont understand why the topic is so polarizing.im cool with it though i do also hate eric.i dont scan and prosecute my games for the slightest ntr.i only rage like the nrt hating people when devs dont make compatible saves:mad::mad::mad:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes