a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm asking which one of the mods do you guys recommend isnt there like 3 mods created ?
If you are talking about mods that add content that has to be your choice so just go read up on them and see which one you like.
I don't use mods that add content yet but I hear 1 has like 2 or 3 different ones added to it, you just need to read up on them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is that bug from 0.8 or 0.7?Don't remember it from ealiest updates.
It was in 7 and that is where I started playing and is still in 8.
There is an ingame way to fix it or a way that DS tried to fix it but it can be bypassed and the bug will remain.
(DS attempt to fix but still can happen.)
Once you tell her you will help for nothing you have to get her spanked and then the quid pro quo will auto come up even though you did not start it that way.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It was in 7 and that is where I started playing and is still in 8.
There is an ingame way to fix it or a way that DS tried to fix it but it can be bypassed and the bug will remain.
(DS attempt to fix but still can happen.)
Once you tell her you will help for nothing you have to get her spanked and then the quid pro quo will auto come up even though you did not start it that way.
Well another answer to that problem is to start from 0.6 and after finish that scene load the save in 0.8 version of the game.Maybe that is even easier.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well another answer to that problem is to start from 0.6 and after finish that scene load the save in 0.8 version of the game.Maybe that is even easier.
There are a lot of us who started in 7 so we do not have access to 6.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Can't recall from back when the first movie was shot and the producer guy came in to meet the gang. Does he know they are actually related? Or is Kira telling him otherwise?

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can't recall from back when the first movie was shot and the producer guy came in to meet the gang. Does he know they are actually related? Or is Kira telling him otherwise?
Thats a good question and one that gives me the excuse to play again.
Thank you now off to play again, Oh :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes: wait for me please.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thats a good question and one that gives me the excuse to play again.
Thank you now off to play again, Oh :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes: wait for me please.
You should talk to Krull to make you personal sign.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
0.6 is on patreon page now.Of course no crack.But cracked version still can be found her on this thread on 02 each month.For 0.6 must go to 02 jul.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
0.6 is on patreon page now.Of course no crack.But cracked version still can be found her on this thread on 02 each month.For 0.6 must go to 02 jul.
Nope you wont get cracked version here previous release i did look. All versions go directly to post 1. At least i did look for 0.7 version on request scroll round 150 pages at time of its release and its non mega or what ever.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nope you wont get cracked version here previous release i did look. All versions go directly to post 1. At least i did look for 0.7 version on request scroll round 150 pages at time of its release and its non mega or what ever.

Both cracked

Reactions: Pothos and a1fox3

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well I have made word document with pages with release on other side for BB,DmD and DoD but sadly they change the number of posts on the page and now my info is not right.BTW 0.2 have 3 different version and especialy first one is incredible hard or lets just say impossible if you go to war with Eric.
If you want to try to find older BB,DmD or DoD version this is the site.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well I have made word document with pages with release on other side for BB,DmD and DoD but sadly they change the number of posts on the page and now my info is not right.BTW 0.2 have 3 different version and especialy first one is incredible hard or lets just say impossible if you go to war with Eric.
If you want to try to find older BB,DmD or DoD version this is the site.
Yeah i am satisfied with current versions :) was just saying its hard to find unless someone can relink it. Not every one wants to scroll over 300 pages in hope that he wont miss link to older version. You got previous versions on post before you so better save links if you want for future ask or need.

Also for me i have started this game with 0.7 so got no idea what was done in between 0.6 and 0.7, but my guess would be too much progress from my site specially when there is fix in ikaru x mod to reroll half of game.

Last edited:

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Let's talk about the third movie.What will be the story?Continue the family setting from first 2 movies?Or something else?Teacher and student,patient and nurse,criminal and police officer?
Too be a little on the "pessimistic" side. The movie will be family related, and you probably will get to have sex with Alice. And at most a bj from Ann. Even though I much rather would have a full blown hot sex scene between Ann and Max. Hopefully that happens "off set" in this update. And we don't have to wait untill November :S

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Too be a little on the "pessimistic" side. The movie will be family related, and you probably will get to have sex with Alice. And at most a bj from Ann. Even though I much rather would have a full blown hot sex scene between Ann and Max. Hopefully that happens "off set" in this update. And we don't have to wait untill November :S
yeah we will have to see with 0.9 how long we will have to wait on stuff now that he got team on game.

Reactions: a1fox3

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
If DS's past practice of avoiding full sex at most any cost is any indication...
I suspect the most Max will get out of this next Movie with Alice is a Double BJ with both Mom and Alice.
Mom may be resigned to making the movie with Alice but she still doesn't know Max and Alice have been full on screwing, and she sure hasn't with Max either...
So I can't imagine DS making the leap to any vaginal penetration in the next movie.
I sure hope he proves me wrong on that but I suspect Alice won't be having sex in front of Mom or Mom in front of her until Mom and Max have consummated the full sex by themselves.

But like I said I sure hope I am wrong and he at least gets to fuck Alice in the movie and that might make Mom consider doing the same.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If DS's past practice of avoiding full sex at most any cost is any indication...
I suspect the most Max will get out of this next Movie with Alice is a Double BJ with both Mom and Alice.
Mom may be resigned to making the movie with Alice but she still doesn't know Max and Alice have been full on screwing, and she sure hasn't with Max either...
So I can't imagine DS making the leap to any vaginal penetration in the next movie.
I sure hope he proves me wrong on that but I suspect Alice won't be having sex in front of Mom or Mom in front of her until Mom and Max have consummated the full sex by themselves.

But like I said I sure hope I am wrong and he at least gets to fuck Alice in the movie and that might make Mom consider doing the same.
GOD, the waiting is killing me.:confounded::cool:

Reactions: Asphyx

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

I think sex with Alice is almost 100%.Kira mention that mom will watch Max and Alice doing it.We can hope for Anna too but I suppose that will be sadly reserved for 1.0

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think sex with Alice is almost 100%.Kira mention that mom will watch Max and Alice doing it.We can hope for Anna too but I suppose that will be sadly reserved for 1.0
I mean it's possible but I think it will only happen if it is requested by Alice.
I can't imagine the movie completing after Mom sees them fucking and likely freaks out.
She isn't in a place yet where I see her just accepting it.

If I had to bet it will be Alice and Mom in a Lesbian scene that Max stumbles onto.
What happens after that is up in the air.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I mean it's possible but I think it will only happen if it is requested by Alice.
I can't imagine the movie completing after Mom sees them fucking and likely freaks out.
She isn't in a place yet where I see her just accepting it.

If I had to bet it will be Alice and Mom in a Lesbian scene that Max stumbles onto.
What happens after that is up in the air.
Let's hope something happen.Will be pretty dumb if we go in reverse way having less sex closer to the final version of the game.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Let's hope something happen.Will be pretty dumb if we go in reverse way having less sex closer to the final version of the game.
I just think he will save Mom Max full sex until V1 and perhaps Lisa losing her virginity to Max as well.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes