momojean

Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 5446

STORY:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 02/09/2017
Censorship: None
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction
Version: 0.8.0.005
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский

Changelog:

Instructions:
1.) Extract to the desired location.
1.5.) (Mod | Optional) Extract the Mod.txt to where the .exe is
2.) Open "BigBrother.exe" to play!

Base Game + Crack:
| | | | | |

Basic Mod*:
|

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.
MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod*:

*Far more advanced version of the mod. New versions might introduce bugs but it is unlikely to happen. Check the version before using it.

CG RIP:
| | | | |

Credit to the comrade @patriot_rf2
Other Mods> |
Events>

Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.9>
Walkthrough>

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
About maps. I know Its a sand box game. it should have maps in it. lots of you really want it. I have some points to discuss. you know in this game we have to do a lot of things up to 6 times (may be more) to unlock certain paths. using the map one will have to do a lot of running. imagine if we have to do yoga each morning for more than 4 time then we have to walk lot of ground to get there. again sometimes the door of some rooms is locked. then we have to get to the rooms door, open the door and go to the person. plus there are some hidden random events, to get that we have to do certain actions many, many times. using map all these things will not only be time-killing but exhausting also.

in short I just want to say that for the fans of map DS could just add a map button on the top where they can get access to maps. but he should also keep the present option available.

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
About maps. I know Its a sand box game. it should have maps in it. lots of you really want it. I have some points to discuss. you know in this game we have to do a lot of things up to 6 times (may be more) to unlock certain paths. using the map one will have to do a lot of running. imagine if we have to do yoga each morning for more than 4 time then we have to walk lot of ground to get there. again sometimes the door of some rooms is locked. then we have to get to the rooms door, open the door and go to the person. plus there are some hidden random events, to get that we have to do certain actions many, many times. using map all these things will not only be time-killing but exhausting also.

in short I just want to say that for the fans of map DS could just add a map button on the top where they can get access to maps. but he should also keep the present option available.
Dude, I've read this three times, I still don't know what you mean.
There are buttons at the bottom of the screen that make you go to a certain room in one click.
"lots of running", "walk lot of ground"?
Are you sure you're in the right thread?

Reactions: TheDecentOne

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
There are buttons at the bottom of the screen that make you go to a certain room in one click.
He's basically saying to have a button which directly takes you to the map and clicking your desired location button you can reach there rather than clicking 5-6 times to reach the desire location.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
He's basically saying to have a button which directly takes you to the map and clicking your desired location button you can reach there rather than clicking 5-6 times to reach the desire location.
Which makes no sense because you don't have to click 5-6 times to go anywhere, like Rodimus said. All the locations are right there. I'm really wondering if he's talking about a different game. Man of the House, maybe?

Reactions: Asphyx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Which makes no sense because you don't have to click 5-6 times to go anywhere, like Rodimus said. All the locations are right there. I'm really wondering if he's talking about a different game. Man of the House, maybe?
I agree BB just 1 click to whereever you need and Man of the House you can either click room by room or click the map to go straight there so I still don't know what the OP is talking about.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry for not being clear. I mean to say that some fan are asking DS to add maps in the games like summer time saga. According to me it will make the game more time-killing. if DS adds map he should keep the room buttons at the bottom of screen too.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I mean that you have to do certain actions ( lisa's home work or punishments) 3 or 4 times to unlock next option.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry for not being clear. I mean to say that some fan are asking DS to add maps in the games like summer time saga. According to me it will make the game more time-killing. if DS adds map he should keep the room buttons at the bottom of screen too.
This game isn't grindy and time wasty enough we need to add another way to do it?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I've heard similar ideas but I think most of it stems from some people think that sandbox and open world are the same thing. The game is sandbox, the house is the sandbox. I know I've said it before but this game wasn't built to be open world like Summertime Saga, you'd need to plan for that from the ground up. I also wonder if the Daz asset store has enough material for a project like that.

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
I mean that you have to do certain actions ( lisa's home work or punishments) 3 or 4 times to unlock next option.
So what you mean is a button for "do homework" and "punish alice"?
Btw, bringing up the grind of this game is a beast you may not wish to wake.
This has been talked about A LOT! in this thread and some people (and maybe some moderators) are a bit done with this....(just a heads up...)

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
So what you mean is a button for "do homework" and "punish alice"?
Btw, bringing up the grind of this game is a beast you may not wish to wake.
This has been talked about A LOT! in this thread and some people (and maybe some moderators) are a bit done with this....(just a heads up...)
This my last post in this matter. dont want to create more misunderstanding. I like the game as it is. i just dont want the map option in the game. plz read my previous post before commenting. to be absolutely clear I dont want a button for "do homework" and "punish Alice"

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Guys, I need your help. I just reopened the game a couple of hours after I last played it. All of a sudden the game doesn't recognize the save files, anymore. The game restarted from day 1. The saves in the game are gone, while the save files are actually inside the save folder. What's going on?! Anyone got a clue?! Thanks!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Guys, I need your help. I just reopened the game a couple of hours after I last played it. All of a sudden the game doesn't recognize the save files, anymore. The game restarted from day 1. The saves in the game are gone, while the save files are actually inside the save folder. What's going on?! Anyone got a clue?! Thanks!
You have to move the saves from previous folder to new version each time, and if you have already delete then its gone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Right click on the game folder and make it both read and write because it is a windows protection problem.
First make a copy of your save files and put them in a folder on your desktop.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes