Led

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately that didn't work. Strangely enough the game creates an autosave file, but doesn't show it inside the game, anymore. I can't save the game, anymore, either. Or load my saves, for that matter.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
People complain that DS shows too many previews and spoils all surprises.
People complain that DS doesn't show previews that spoil the surprises.

What have we learned? Regardless of the previews, people will complain.
DS answered you about what happened in the casting? I'm still crazy about that conversation with Kira from BJ to Max

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately that didn't work. Strangely enough the game creates an autosave file, but doesn't show it inside the game, anymore. I can't save the game, anymore, either. Or load my saves, for that matter.
This happened to me in ver6 of the games so i waited patiently for next build and my issue was solved.Just a heads-up it might be a mod problem.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
1. Delete your autosaves and try open it again.
2. Maybe u have touch your saves with a mod and u mess up with the names the game start from "save0.save" "save1.save" etc.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game only allows 70 save games including auto saves and you may have run in to that block.

Go here and read how to fix it. "How to increase the amount of save games BB can hold." at the bottom of post 2.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
1. Delete your autosaves and try open it again.
2. Maybe u have touch your saves with a mod and u mess up with the names the game start from "save0.save" "save1.save" etc.
Well he's gonna start the game from zero anyway it's better if he waits for new version.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Huh, I think this the longest I've waited for a new image to make its way from the Patreon to here. I'm starting to worry that someone in the transfer process may have died.

Reactions: steelsteelee

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Well he's gonna start the game from zero anyway it's better if he waits for new version.
I was not gonna start anew! Btw, I just found out that my save file somehow got corrupted by the game. So I lost that save file. Fortunately, I made a second save file, while playing the game, although I didn't save to that savefile as frequently as my latest save file, so it will put me back some weeks. But at least I won't have to start from day 1, again. Thanks for all the help guys! I really appreciate it.

Mustang05

May 13, 2017

This was supposed to be in the game way back in 0.4, but I decided it was too early back then. Now that this event gets a continuation in 0.9, I can put in into the game. All events with nightly spider visit were re-rendered and re-edited.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017

This was supposed to be in the game way back in 0.4, but I decided it was too early back then. Now that this event gets a continuation in 0.9, I can put in into the game. All events with nightly spider visit were re-rendered and re-edited.
Where is the spider ? :)

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Aaaand Alice is covering her fucking pussy AGAIN!
"his was supposed to be in the game way back in 0.4, but I decided it was too early back then. Now that this event gets a continuation in 0.9, I can put in into the game. All events with nightly spider visit were re-rendered and re-edited."

so its understandable why she covering herself.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So Alice was suppose to be nude when she found a spider in her room, COOL.
Many, many more spiders are coming my dear Alice.:p

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
"his was supposed to be in the game way back in 0.4, but I decided it was too early back then. Now that this event gets a continuation in 0.9, I can put in into the game. All events with nightly spider visit were re-rendered and re-edited."

so its understandable why she covering herself.
She's coming in nude! DS has decided it's no longer too early and obviously given her state of undress you've progressed with her quite a bit, so no, constantly covering up her vagina isn't to be expected or 'understandable'. It's fucking bullshit is what it is. It's as if DarkSilver is afraid to show pussy...

This is supposed to be an adult game FFS.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes