Dasati

May 30, 2017
If anything imo its to be expected. By this point Vicky is the first new girl we've seen in the game for awhile. Makes sense patron's would want to see more of her in calendar.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Okay, I'll bite, what do you mean by that?
Out of nowhere Olivia won previous month,now new girl beat Anna and Lisa.Lets not forget that Anna and Lisa win all polls after the disaster in 0.3.And you telling me their fans decide to give a chance for all other girls?

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Out of nowhere Olivia won previous month,now new girl beat Anna and Lisa.Lets not forget that Anna and Lisa win all polls after the disaster in 0.3.And you telling me their fans decide to give a chance for all other girls?
Just confess you want Alice to win:p

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
It's really not that surprising that people would vote for the characters they see the least.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It's really not that surprising that people would vote for the characters they see the least.
Well that makes no sense at all.If that was the case Kate should win the poll like 4 months agowhen she is introduce,Kira too.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Well that makes no sense at all.If that was the case Kate should win the poll like 4 months agowhen she is introduce,Kira too.
So you're saying it would only make sense if the same two girls won everytime and it just rotated month to month between them? We've not seen any Olivia content in game for months, its not that surprising that the patrons decided they'd not see her in awhile so voted for her. As to Vicky, shes new, patrons may of simply decided they like the look of her and want to see more. Nothing sinister about it.

Just because your a fan of one girl in particular doesn't mean you can't decide you'd like to see another girl one month.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Would've been hotter if Alice was blowing him with the lingerie on instead of being fully naked.

ps123

May 4, 2017
New 'Before School' pic is out.
Is it another pic of Lisa dressing up or blowing him first before going for school? Can't wait to see it. :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New 'Before School' pic is out.
Is it another pic of Lisa dressing up or blowing him first before going for school? Can't wait to see it. :D
It could be Max walking her to school.
School is one of the new destination Max can go to.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I'm assuming that face means she'll no longer call you a twerp if you walk in on her getting dressed in the morning, which always seemed like a weird way to greet a guy who you were willing to let put his dick in your butt the day before.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm assuming that face means she'll no longer call you a twerp if you walk in on her getting dressed in the morning, which always seemed like a weird way to greet a guy who you were willing to let put his dick in your butt the day before.
After Max becomes her BF she just ask for him to leave so she can finish getting ready for school. Max gets to say "Nice Ass". Now I wonder what will happen!:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Kalf

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Out of curiosity I just went and tried again. She seems somewhat personable if you knock first but if you just walk in you get the twerp response, which is so outdated that it still includes the hint about how to hide the hud. I don't get the nice ass one but maybe that's because I wasn't able to get her to go to school without panties on this playthrough.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes