Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry if this post is in the wrong posting group....
When aunt Kira comes to assist Max & Lisa, she explains something to Lisa, but the text states My Little Nephew, shouldn't this be Niece?!?

djax

May 5, 2017

This was supposed to be in the game way back in 0.4, but I decided it was too early back then. Now that this event gets a continuation in 0.9, I can put in into the game. All events with nightly spider visit were re-rendered and re-edited.
so this mean alice afraid of spider and than want max to company her to kill it if its return

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
When aunt Kira comes to assist Max & Lisa, she explains something to Lisa, but the text states My Little Nephew, shouldn't this be Niece?!?
Can't remember the entire conversation, but Max is also in the room, so depending on the previous dialog before the one shown in the screenshot, Kira could be addressing Max. But yes, Lisa would be her niece ;))

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Can't remember the entire conversation, but Max is also in the room, so depending on the previous dialog before the one shown in the screenshot, Kira could be addressing Max. But yes, Lisa would be her niece ;))
in the next screen she does reply... sorry I don't have that screenshot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes it should be "Niece" and @DarkSilver should have it fixed in the next update with all the other ones I turned in.

Reactions: Mirewen

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
If Vicky is winning the poll that is no suprise. She is "something new" so ppl will get excited about that, despite having their own favorites I believe. Even though I would have voted for my favorite (Ann) either way.

Another release is closing in on us, and we get ready for another ride. Difficult to gauge who gets more content over the other off the previews. All the girls have been featured. And who is the "final boss" Ann or Lisa? I hope we get a more Ann centric update with them finally doing it, and with an option to repeat. With Lisa, Max can start dating, and in 1.0 have sex. But time will tell, not long now. Gonna have my fingers crossed xD

Reactions: Kalf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have a problem about ending 4? where you got eric's wallet then you have to go to mom's room and hear eric's speaking on the phone, can't get that event tho,
Did anyone have a problem of posting in the wrong thread that we can not answer questions in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes